Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh also, just remembered, but I found those comments she was making about her wanting her friends to say they were going to ‘Fred’s house’ and not ‘Fred and JJ’s house’ as one of the reasons why she wanted a place of her own was so weird. And not wanting ‘boy stuff’ in her house. I don’t know, a lot of her reasoning seemed so childish. There’s no issue with wanting to live alone, but the way she talks, she definitely doesn’t sound like an adult woman in her late twenties.

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's gonna decorate her house in all pink (thank goodness). When she first did her loft bedroom at her parents' house, she wanted to paint the bedroom walls white cos she wanted a minimal look, she thought that pink was getting too childish iirc. But since her floorboards were already white, she painted the walls pink. Based on the sneak peek post she posted on her home account, I'm guessing the main theme of her new place is gonna be all white since she couldn't do that in her current bedroom.

Also, its really the things she says about her relationship with JJ that's weird. Obviously we only know what she shows us through the screen, but it sounds more like she's trying to convince herself of those things rather than it having come out of a discussion with JJ. Its like she's been mulling over those things in her head and she's been thinking of ways to say it to us that doesn't sound like its one-sided (one-sided being on JJ's part). I feel like she may be traditional when it comes to marriage but JJ isn't. I have a feeling that the move to her new place isn't just a big step for her but their relationship as well. I won't be surprised if there'll be more drastic changes in her life this year or even the next.

And the way she addressed her relationship situation with JJ almost solidifies the fact that she reads on here. Seems like she always coincidentally addresses anything we say here (like very specific topics) on her videos. Hi Freds 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh also, just remembered, but I found those comments she was making about her wanting her friends to say they were going to ‘Fred’s house’ and not ‘Fred and JJ’s house’ as one of the reasons why she wanted a place of her own was so weird. And not wanting ‘boy stuff’ in her house. I don’t know, a lot of her reasoning seemed so childish. There’s no issue with wanting to live alone, but the way she talks, she definitely doesn’t sound like an adult woman in her late twenties.
I can see that but I also sympathize with that this is her dream and she wants her first home to be “HER”. When I had my first place in college- I had my place decorated in my style and it was just mine. Obviously things changed as I got married and have kids, now it’s a mix of everyone’s style. So I get it and I agree she shouldn’t rush to settle down.

Reactions: 7
As the change of registered address for her company now appears to be an accountant- I think she’s moving to the north of London? Pleased she is moving out as she will grow as a person but I can’t help thinking renting is the best first stepping stone when you haven’t moved out at all- that way you get used to managing and juggling your money. Just my view. Of course buying is the absolute goal. She’ll probably enter into a cohabitation agreement to protect her interests in the property if she moves JJ in. If he contributes towards the mortgage and helped renovate then he could claim a beneficial interest in it under TOLATA 1996. Not completely black and white but the risk is there particularly if he lives there for a lengthy period. I’m a family solicitor!

Reactions: 5
I’m telling y’all that she has cheated taxes, my boyfriend is in finance and he checked her public registry and he totally thinks she’s cheating that because she just doesn’t show any profit at all from her company, only debt and VERY little income
with all due respect to your boyfriend, but her accounts appear to have been prepared in accordance with frs 105 micro entities so she doesn’t have to submit a profit and loss account to companies house, just the balance sheet, and even that can be done to a simpler level

she’ll have still submitted a tax return to HMRC but that isn’t published

Reactions: 9
I also think North - maybe Camden or Hampstead?

She said the area is "so Freddy" and I don't Camden really suits her. I still think it's Notting Hill, also because she said that she knows that area well and she's there for photo shoots all the time :D

Reactions: 4
She said the area is "so Freddy" and I don't Camden really suits her. I still think it's Notting Hill, also because she said that she knows that area well and she's there for photo shoots all the time :D
my knowledge of notting hill ends at niomi smarts thread, so i might be wrong, but isn’t it super expensive? i got the impression notting hill was her dream location she couldn’t afford, but my knowledge of london boroughs could fit on a postage stamp

But Freddy has led everyone to believe her parents live in an exclusive part of London, which we know is not the case! We couldn’t ever fully trust what she says. She thinks very highly of herself- she thinks she is classic but in reality she is just vapid!

my knowledge of notting hill ends at niomi smarts thread, so i might be wrong, but isn’t it super expensive? i got the impression notting hill was her dream location she couldn’t afford, but my knowledge of london boroughs could fit on a postage stamp
Does Smart live in NH?At least with Smart we know she comes from money, I’m not sure Freddy comes from the same level of wealth. If she has bought some luxury pad I anticipate that she will start making more than one video she will need the money!!

What is her new home Instagram account- is the picture posted elsewhere on this thread for the account (fireplace/white walls).

Last edited:
She said that where she's living isn't central or Kensington. Notting Hill is in the London Borough of Kensington and also in zone 1 on the tube, so really central, especially if "central" is shopping and not the City of London. Could be nearby, like Holland Park which is a bit further west? I'm intrigued to find out

What is her new home Instagram account- is the picture posted elsewhere on this thread for the account (fireplace/white walls).
It was actually her second IG account that she used to post pics that didn't make the cut for her main IG. She's now making it her home account. The IG handle is currently freddycousinbrown but she said that she'll be changing the name soon.

Reactions: 2
But Freddy has led everyone to believe her parents live in an exclusive part of London, which we know is not the case! We couldn’t ever fully trust what she says. She thinks very highly of herself- she thinks she is classic but in reality she is just vapid!

Does Smart live in NH?At least with Smart we know she comes from money, I’m not sure Freddy comes from the same level of wealth. If she has bought some luxury pad I anticipate that she will start making more than one video she will need the money!!

Sorry to interject as I am a very casual reader - but can anyone clarify for me - Freddy's accent has always sounded common as muck to me. Using a double-barreled name and her little play acting with a clearly lower class boyfriend leads me to believe she is firmly middle class.

Am I right?

Reactions: 3
Sorry to interject as I am a very casual reader - but can anyone clarify for me - Freddy's accent has always sounded common as muck to me. Using a double-barreled name and her little play acting with a clearly lower class boyfriend leads me to believe she is firmly middle class.

Am I right?
Check out the house tour on her mums channel and that’ll answer your question, lol. Of course Freddy hasn’t linked.. seems like a perfectly mid class, lovely house but decorated with her mums quirky/eclectic sense of style. Her mum is cute haha. Think it’s tickledpinkinlondon or something

Check out the house tour on her mums channel and that’ll answer your question, lol. Of course Freddy hasn’t linked.. seems like a perfectly mid class, lovely house but decorated with her mums quirky/eclectic sense of style. Her mum is cute haha. Think it’s tickledpinkinlondon or something
Um 2 minutes in and there's mice in the cupboards, no thanks!

Skipped ahead and yes, accent is common just like Freddy. Saying she's drinking out a "posh" glass.

Reactions: 3
Freddys mum seems a lot more down to earth than Freddy.

I have just watched Freddys video , her flat does sound nice however she does seem to protest about her and JJ's relationship a bit too much. I think she likes him more than he likes her .

Is she serious buying new outfits to ruin with paint 😭. Surely she has old pjs or t shirts!
and then she said she doesn’t have time to scroll through depop for something she’d feel ‘comfortable wearing on her channel’ because she’s a ‘busy girl’...

is it just me or does that seem incredibly out of touch? Everything with her seems to be about a look or an image, she’d rather pay for brand new clothes to paint in than look a bit scruffy. Not to mention the impact on the environment and the fact these clothes will no doubt come from a fast fashion company that treat their employees like tit. Doesn’t sit right with me at all! She’s fairly old now and should be more conscious of the world around her really

Reactions: 18
and then she said she doesn’t have time to scroll through depop for something she’d feel ‘comfortable wearing on her channel’ because she’s a ‘busy girl’...
She would spend the same time scrolling an online shop it doesn’t even make sense 🧐 also she’s always selling her old stuff on Depop so what does that say about what she thinks of the people buying her old tat!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.