Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh yes... this definitely left me thinking quite a lot. Since what she promotes so heavily is basically spending a lot on material things. Not even once has she mentioned saving or maybe investing in nice vacations etc. She heavily promotes consumerism, which objectively is FINE a mean she is an influencer after all... but her mentioning how she basically doesn’t spend anything left me thinking SOOO much. Like of course she’s a saver, she just promotes all the free stuff she gets and then she can sit in her high horse saying how much better is to save... oh but god forbid you buy a sweater from fashion nova/ primark etc because: EW QUALITY.... I have a feeling she’s the type of girl that would look at you up and down for not having like super nice amazing quality clothes yet the only reason she does is basically because they’re gifted 🤣. Her videos when she was first starting is basically just cheap quality stuff 🤣, so so much on saving money to invest in nice sweaters 🤣 she was saving all this time to buy a house...
Of course she's a saver because she shills everything she gets for free and is very quick to return anything she didn't get for free. To add insult to the injury she'll also sell anything she got for free so she's basically making a profit. If you notice her habits, she's super careful on her money and very shrewd - she rarely goes on vacation on her dime or stays with friends so she can get free lodging. She rarely goes to events or dinners which she pays for but it's either a sponsored event or someone is paying for her. It's all about her sponsors and that is why her hauls are all from ASOS/Topshop/River Island/& other stories/Abercrombie because she gets items with vouchers/for free. Her feeds are curated to showcase ONLY the sponsored items so you would feel she is constantly wearing them and you need to get them.

In the announcement video she turned me off because she came off as so smug and arrogant. She has spent years encouraging her viewers to throw away their money on fast fashion while she was busy saving up and profiting from people's spending habits. She heavily promotes consumerism and fast fashion so she can frequently continue milking the cash cow and as an added bonus she doesn't need to make an effort to be creative, she can just recycle her video ideas season after season because we all know she's lazy.

Ironically despite the fact she's a snob regarding to quality of items, the items she shills aren't that much better either. Superficially they might look nice but the majority are all low quality. I especially find River Island and Topshop items to be quite low quality but obviously she'll keep shilling them since they continuously sponsor her and within a few months she'll sell them off to her viewers and keep her designer and high quality items.

I understand that she's an influencer but her constant message is to mindlessly spend excessively, while she's secretly doing the opposite, which showcases how greedy and selfish she is. Under her innocent, princess image she has curated she has such an ugly, calculated and conniving personality. Other more responsible influencers would show their viewers how to buy investment items that truly last the test of time, be more environmentally conscious and have a capsule wardrobe rather than have 1000 versions of a pink sweater that you don't really need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Of course she's a saver because she shills everything she gets for free and is very quick to return anything she didn't get for free. To add insult to the injury she'll also sell anything she got for free so she's basically making a profit. If you notice her habits, she's super careful on her money and very shrewd - she rarely goes on vacation on her dime or stays with friends so she can get free lodging. She rarely goes to events or dinners which she pays for but it's either a sponsored event or someone is paying for her. It's all about her sponsors and that is why her hauls are all from ASOS/Topshop/River Island/& other stories/Abercrombie because she gets items with vouchers/for free. Her feeds are curated to showcase ONLY the sponsored items so you would feel she is constantly wearing them and you need to get them.

In the announcement video she turned me off because she came off as so smug and arrogant. She has spent years encouraging her viewers to throw away their money on fast fashion while she was busy saving up and profiting from people's spending habits. She heavily promotes consumerism and fast fashion so she can frequently continue milking the cash cow and as an added bonus she doesn't need to make an effort to be creative, she can just recycle her video ideas season after season because we all know she's lazy.

Ironically despite the fact she's a snob regarding to quality of items, the items she shills aren't that much better either. Superficially they might look nice but the majority are all low quality. I especially find River Island and Topshop items to be quite low quality but obviously she'll keep shilling them since they continuously sponsor her and within a few months she'll sell them off to her viewers and keep her designer and high quality items.

I understand that she's an influencer but her constant message is to mindlessly spend excessively, while she's secretly doing the opposite, which showcases how greedy and selfish she is. Under her innocent, princess image she has curated she has such an ugly, calculated and conniving personality. Other more responsible influencers would show their viewers how to buy investment items that truly last the test of time, be more environmentally conscious and have a capsule wardrobe rather than have 1000 versions of a pink sweater that you don't really need.
Yes that’s basically her whole deal, which a mean there’s objectively nothing “wrong” with the commissions and all in the end that’s exactly how a business works specially in the fashion industry (making you feel you need to buy eeeverything) but what makes me boil in anger is that she has the audacity to sit in front of the camera, proceed to sit in her high horse and tell everyone she’s a frugal saver 🤯. Basically saying how much of a waste buying things is ... like how do you DARE. Specially when she makes all those faces of “ew” “horrid quality” “horrid clothes from AliExpress ew” (she has basically said all of that!) but HONEY the only reason you wear “quality” (and true, those aren’t even that good quality anyways) clothes is because they’re FREE 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tells everyone that they “NEED THIS!!!!”
1. She’s gets the stuff for free
2. Repeat content e.g season haul
3. Bully any competition
4. Sells stuff she got for free on depop
5. Makes money from views and telling people how they NEED this
6. Smuggling tell people how she better than everyone as she bought a flat during a PANDEMIC. People have lost their jobs!

I agree the announcement video made me realise how vile she actually is.
Yes guys you actually need this sooo much (during her hauls)
(Announcement video) haha guys JK I’m better than you because I’m a saver.

Though thousand of people have lost their jobs, I just want to smugly remind you “that I’m a saver”

No thank you videos to the NHS, but lots of videos of how I am better than everyone.

Reactions: 3
I agree the announcement video made me realise how vile she actually is.
Yes guys you actually need this sooo much (during her hauls)
(Announcement video) haha guys JK I’m better than you because I’m a saver.

Though thousand of people have lost their jobs, I just want to smugly remind you “that I’m a saver”

No thank you videos to the NHS, but lots of videos of how I am better than everyone.
I must agree that this video also left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I agree with Glossimer that what she does is basically do her job as an influencer and objectively speaking there's nothing wrong with it. It's her superior attitude where she's practically gloating that she's a saver after spending years promoting mindless consumerism to others. I get the feeling she loves feeling superior to everyone and is thrilled at the fact that she can shove it to everyone's face how she's so privileged to afford an expensive apartment during a pandemic.

I think her parents and Coco are going to be relieved when Freddy moves out - no more drama queen do exactly what I say!
Coco will finally be able to be herself - I get the impression Freddy gets alllll the attention from her parents and Coco is left aside as she doesn't want to cause any trouble because Freddy is frequently having tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants straight away - one of those people who makes everrryone else suffer when she is ever so slightly hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must agree that this video also left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I agree with Glossimer that what she does is basically do her job as an influencer and objectively speaking there's nothing wrong with it. It's her superior attitude where she's practically gloating that she's a saver after spending years promoting mindless consumerism to others. I get the feeling she loves feeling superior to everyone and is thrilled at the fact that she can shove it to everyone's face how she's so privileged to afford an expensive apartment during a pandemic.
I completely agree it’s part of her job to promote
But the make up community it’s mostly “this is very nice” and the make up community does lots of videos of drugstore make up. The make up community does not scrunch up their face and be like eww the drug store make up is not quality.
I feel that make up community is held accountable with tea and drama channels meanwhile I feel fashion YouTubers gets away with murder for example bullying smaller YouTubers
If anyone creates a tea or drama channel for fashion YouTubers please let me know I would be the first to subscribe

Reactions: 4
Freddy talks about wanting to keep some of her life private and not share her friends on social media - I really don't think she has 'friends' - apart from Josie (if you class that as a friendship - to me it's more of a work acquaintance - lets get together and make videos about how snobby we are and go on gifted holidays and take pictures of each other for Instagram!). Even when she has been with Amy and Josie, she always seems to be very catty.
I can only imagine the conversations that go on between her old friends who she has probably now abandoned because she deems they are no longer good enough for her.

I think her parents and Coco are going to be relieved when Freddy moves out - no more drama queen do exactly what I say!
Coco will finally be able to be herself - I get the impression Freddy gets alllll the attention from her parents and Coco is left aside as she doesn't want to cause any trouble because Freddy is frequently having tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants straight away - one of those people who makes everrryone else suffer when she is ever so slightly hard done by.
Did you catch when she talking about how she threw a tantrum to her solicitor (she was smiling about it while she was talking about it) and “then things went quicker”
What a rude woman.
I’d imagine she is such a Karen, but yes I get the vibe she’ll make sure everyone miserable is she slightly hard done by

Did you catch when she talking about how she threw a tantrum to her solicitor (she was smiling about it while she was talking about it) and “then things went quicker”
What a rude woman.
I’d imagine she is such a Karen, but yes I get the vibe she’ll make sure everyone miserable is she slightly hard done by
Yes I found that a very weird comment given she was giving us this whole 'I want to be a strong independent woman living alone' spiel yet she's ringing up professionals and having tantrums to get her own way...absolutely bizarre

I love watching Amber Scholl videos. She posts about her luxury jewellery, bags and her flat.
But all her videos she is always thanking her viewers.
And she also does DIY videos, TKMax videos and AliExpress videos without making other feel small. Amber quote “broke witch tips” is far better than any of Freddys fake sassy quotes
I love Amber Scholl, Freddy needs to learn from her.
The shame is Freddy stuff is more available to buy from the UK

Freddy talks about wanting to keep some of her life private and not share her friends on social media - I really don't think she has 'friends' - apart from Josie (if you class that as a friendship - to me it's more of a work acquaintance - lets get together and make videos about how snobby we are and go on gifted holidays and take pictures of each other for Instagram!). Even when she has been with Amy and Josie, she always seems to be very catty.
I can only imagine the conversations that go on between her old friends who she has probably now abandoned because she deems they are no longer good enough for her.
OMG yes to this!!.. super side note but I’ll tell you this. All my life I went to private schools but at one point my parents sent me off to catholic boarding school (Le Chatelard) I was there for about 5 years and met extremely wealthy girls from all around the world... Freddy reminds me sooo much of this one girl that tried so hard to feel superior to the other girls and tried to I don’t know I guess to brag about her status and little catty things like that... well omg all hell broke loose when we found out her Chanel bags were total fakes, so everyone started to dig more about her and turned out she was very middle class and got like a scholarship from the nuns in her country or something, needless to say she didn’t last long at the school since everyone bullied her a lot (which is very sad and I do not approve but omg she was THE WORSE with the rest of us). Every time Freddy mentions her time at Kensington and how awful it was and that nobody liked her etc gives me the feeling she’s exactly like this girl.. because let me tell you girls like my friends can see right trough ppl like Freddy VERY quickly.

• Heart
OMG yes to this!!.. super side note but I’ll tell you this. All my life I went to private schools but at one point my parents sent me off to catholic boarding school (Le Chatelard) I was there for about 5 years and met extremely wealthy girls from all around the world... Freddy reminds me sooo much of this one girl that tried so hard to feel superior to the other girls and tried to I don’t know I guess to brag about her status and little catty things like that... well omg all hell broke loose when we found out her Chanel bags were total fakes, so everyone started to dig more about her and turned out she was very middle class and got like a scholarship from the nuns in her country or something, needless to say she didn’t last long at the school since everyone bullied her a lot (which is very sad and I do not approve but omg she was THE WORSE with the rest of us). Every time Freddy mentions her time at Kensington and how awful it was and that nobody liked her etc gives me the feeling she’s exactly like this girl.. because let me tell you girls like my friends can see right trough ppl like Freddy VERY quickly.
Personally I don’t see anything wrong with fake bags.
It’s the acting better than everyone else I can’t stand. With her smiling about throwing an tantrum to her poor solicitor, to making others feels bad if they can’t afford quality clothes, bullying smaller YouTubers and now the smugly I’m a saver.
Noting wrong with being a saver. A good example of YouTube channel is Graham Stephen where he practice what he preach, he doesn’t spend money on Starbucks, he’ll save his money towards property.
Or I really respect Ali Abdaal where he is very honest on how he makes a commission for his Apple products. He respectfully suggests how the iPad Pro is good and he is also talks about the benefits of a cheaper iPad Air. He would never scrunch up his face and be like eww this iPad Air is not good quality.
Freddy is not honest and transparent as we can see after her announcement video.
She never thanks her viewers, compared to Amber Scholl who shows a lot of luxury stuff on her channel and Amber always thanks her viewers.

Reactions: 4
does anybody have any screenshots of when she called out grace foley for 'copying' her?

Reactions: 2
Freddy was out of line, but I find that girl very stupid. Who wants to start a channel showing the exact same as somebody else? Have some dignity.

Reactions: 2
I love watching Amber Scholl videos. She posts about her luxury jewellery, bags and her flat.
But all her videos she is always thanking her viewers.
And she also does DIY videos, TKMax videos and AliExpress videos without making other feel small. Amber quote “broke witch tips” is far better than any of Freddys fake sassy quotes
I love Amber Scholl, Freddy needs to learn from her.
The shame is Freddy stuff is more available to buy from the UK
amber is such a sweetheart! I have a similar aesthetic to both girls and even though I enjoy freddys content I love amber as a person so much. she’s very relatable even now with her luxury lifestyle and she really does act like an older sister to her younger viewers which is nice to see!

Found this
goodness this is my first time seeing this that’s so mean :( grace was like 16 here right? around that age weren’t most of us heavily inspired by someone we looked up to.. its such a low shot I mean fair enough its someone around her age that was doing it but even then it should be discussed privately. grace has always had this style too since she came on youtube and probably even before that.. I feel bad for her

Reactions: 6
Found this
That poor girl was 16. Freddy acts as if she owns the right to in season fashion that is in retail shops.
Again Freddy is deeply afraid of “competition”
“Please don’t support these channels” as if a person can’t watch both channels. She loves talking about herself, taking pride on how she wears a classic styles, and not following trends.
No wonder people can’t wear classic styles or pink/neutral clothes that are in season in the high street as Freddy bully them.
I wish tea and drama channels would call her out.

That poor girl was 16. Freddy acts as if she owns the right to in season fashion that is in retail shops.
Again Freddy is deeply afraid of “competition”
“Please don’t support these channels” as if a person can’t watch both channels. She loves talking about herself, taking pride on how she wears a classic styles, and not following trends.
No wonder people can’t wear classic styles or pink/neutral clothes that are in season in the high street as Freddy bully them.
I wish tea and drama channels would call her out.
There is no need to tear other women down to make yourself feel better.

Good for her! I’m glad she is still making videos and didn’t let the bully win!

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes!! That poor girl at the time was 16, let that sink in 10 years TEN younger than Freddy, she was a minor and actually in high school, funny thing is Freddy copied Grace many many times too, including the background with the Burberry scarf and the mannequin, grace did that first. What I find super heart breaking is that grace was like a hardcore fan of Freddy!... just look at the comments she used to leave her. Of course Freddy ignored her fan, but as soon as she started taking inspiration for her own videos God forbid 🙄 Freddy proceeded to bully her, I’m very happy grace didn’t decide to delete her content and kept thriving, to this day Grace has way better engagement and she is actually stylish, unlike Freddy

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.