Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and then she said she doesn’t have time to scroll through depop for something she’d feel ‘comfortable wearing on her channel’ because she’s a ‘busy girl’...

is it just me or does that seem incredibly out of touch? Everything with her seems to be about a look or an image, she’d rather pay for brand new clothes to paint in than look a bit scruffy. Not to mention the impact on the environment and the fact these clothes will no doubt come from a fast fashion company that treat their employees like tit. Doesn’t sit right with me at all! She’s fairly old now and should be more conscious of the world around her really
Bet she’s going to use her vouchers to buy whatever clothes. One thing I notice from these influencers is when it really has to come out of their personal pockets, they are cheap af. They barely ever want to use their own money and just rely on their free vouchers or gifted items.

like some of you mentioned, she probably does have some old stuff that she could wear or use. Instead of listing every thing on depop- maybe not sell and use that as “working clothes”?

Reactions: 5
I know decluttering is popular lately, but don't people keep ANY "work clothes" when they declutter? Maybe I've done more gardening and painting in my life than Freddy, but even when I'm being my most minimal, I always make sure to keep at least one old pair of pants, one old pair of shorts, and one old shirt that I can get dirty.

Reactions: 11
Tbh with Freddy I do believe that she hasn't kept old stuff that she can get dirty, why would she even need to, she clearly never did a single bit of DIY or any kind of work that would get her dirty while living at her parents house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Check out the house tour on her mums channel and that’ll answer your question, lol. Of course Freddy hasn’t linked.. seems like a perfectly mid class, lovely house but decorated with her mums quirky/eclectic sense of style. Her mum is cute haha. Think it’s tickledpinkinlondon or something
Ooomg! Finally someone talking 👏🏼 About 👏🏼 This 👏🏼... the other day I got recommended this video on my feed (attached picture... if you can’t see the pic is basically a video of her mom doing a tutorial of how to remove cat vomit)... A mean no hate towards her mom, she seems a sweet down to earth woman, but Freddy makes it believe as she’s this above everyone kind of person mean girl -Regina George- kind of vibes... and I thought to myself like: who in the actually upper class wealthy rich girl is going to have a mom posting a video of removing cat vomit of the carpet 🙁. I immediately felt she’s embarrassed of her mom and that’s why she hasn’t link her channel (which makes me super sad tbh) Coco in the other hand has it linked, which I thought is very sweet... just goes to show how different are Coco and Freddy.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Do we think Freddy has had some work on her face. Can’t put my finger on it but she looks different.

Ooomg! Finally someone talking 👏🏼 About 👏🏼 This 👏🏼... the other day I got recommended this video on my feed (attached picture... if you can’t see the pic is basically a video of her mom doing a tutorial of how to remove cat vomit)... A mean no hate towards her mom, she seems a sweet down to earth woman, but Freddy makes it believe as she’s this above everyone kind of person mean girl -Regina George- kind of vibes... and I thought to myself like: who in the actually upper class wealthy rich girl is going to have a mom posting a video of removing cat vomit of the carpet 🙁. I immediately felt she’s embarrassed of her mom and that’s why she hasn’t link her channel (which makes me super sad tbh) Coco in the other hand has it linked, which I thought is very sweet... just goes to show how different are Coco and Freddy.
How can I find her mums channel??

Reactions: 3
her mom is so sweet!!

When her mom was talking about leaving the the doors to the bird cages open becuase she likes to think they come alive at night, honestly how flipping ADORABLE. she seems so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt her new place is Notting Hill, Holland Park, etc - those are in Kensington, and she flat out said she's not moving to Kensington or central London. My guess is Chiswick, Hampstead or if it were further out maybe Richmond or Strawberry Hill?

Reactions: 6
I doubt her new place is Notting Hill, Holland Park, etc - those are in Kensington, and she flat out said she's not moving to Kensington or central London. My guess is Chiswick, Hampstead or if it were further out maybe Richmond or Strawberry Hill?
I think Chiswick too. If you look up The Gatehouse in Chiswick, I have a feeling it’s something like this. Her friend Josie bought a place around there too last year

Reactions: 2
I remember also, Freddy was wearing a t shirt once I think it said 'you can't sit with us' on it or something? Anyway it was something like that and she specifically said her Mum was like 'I don't think that's very nice, I don't get it'. I thought then that her Mum must be quite sweet.

Reactions: 13
When her mom was talking about leaving the the doors to the bird cages open becuase she likes to think they come alive at night, honestly how flipping ADORABLE. she seems so lovely
And yet she calls her mom "the old hippie", which I do not find endearing at all. It's almost as if she's embarrassed by her. I watched the kitchen tour and thought she was absolutely lovely, a perfect balance between fun and mellow.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember also, Freddy was wearing a t shirt once I think it said 'you can't sit with us' on it or something? Anyway it was something like that and she specifically said her Mum was like 'I don't think that's very nice, I don't get it'. I thought then that her Mum must be quite sweet.
I remember that!!!! And the face that she made after... like “aghh she obviously doesn’t know” made me feel terrible! That face expression was SO MEAN 😦

I have a huge hunch is going to be Chiswick

Freddy deleted a comment that had lots of thumbs up basically saying how it was upsetting watching Freddy declutter all the clothes she convinced her to buy
All the time it’s guys you need this coat and you need this bag that costs over a grand
Make sure to buy it with my Farfetch link
Farfetch has a page on there website based on Freddy My Love recommendations
And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Also there was a video where she was scoffing about how she works harder than students. I’m a student nurse working on placement during the pandemic.
Also all these videos on her Instagram stories of herself posing saying how she has so much work to do. I don’t have enough time to post a story, I’m very lucky if I get my full half an hour break.
Not one video thanking healthcare staff, but lots of videos making others feel small.
But she has enough time attacking other YouTubers with similar content saying how it’s not fair for people to copy her look without crediting her
Hun anyone can buy a Victoria Secret Top, you don’t own the right to it, as much as you would like to think that.
Almost as if she fears competition
But it’s all fine and dandy if you buy her recommendations through her link, as long as you don’t post it. She must think “Your my servants, just make me my commissions, don’t post or I’ll get my followers to attack you”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Freddy deleted a comment that had lots of thumbs up basically saying how it was upsetting watching Freddy declutter all the clothes she convinced her to buy
All the time it’s guys you need this coat and you need this bag that costs over a grand
And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Also there was a video where she was scoffing about how she works harder than students. I’m a student nurse working on placement during the pandemic.
Also all these videos on her Instagram stories of herself posing saying how she has so much work to do. I don’t have enough time to post a story, I’m very lucky if I get my full half an hour break.
Not one video thanking healthcare staff, but lots of videos making others feel small.
But she has enough time attacking other YouTubers with similar content saying how it’s not fair for people to copy her look without crediting her
Hun anyone can buy a Victoria Secret Top, you don’t own the right to it, as much as you would like to think that.
But it’s all fine and dandy if you buy her recommendations through her link, as long as you don’t post it. She must think “Your my servants, just make me my commissions, don’t post or I’ll get my followers to attack you”.
SHE DOES NOT DO MORE WORK THAN STUDENTS. I definitely don't do as much people on certain courses (or with actual jobs) but I can guarantee that I do more than Freddy in 2 days then she does in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 16
This is the biggest reason why I got turned off from her channel. You can practically see a pattern in her shopping habits. She'll buy a ton of clothes (most are gifted or sponsored) and she'll spend weeks insisting how you absolutely NEED these items, how they're the best items ever and she declutters a lot of "older" clothes to keep them. A few months later another season comes up and she literally does a 180, that they're not so great after all and declutters them without a second thought. I know she claims that her spending habits are not normal due to her "job" but I find it a bit disrespectful towards her fans that she is basically selling them a product which she claims is a holy grail and dumps it the next second. I am aware that no one is forced to buy the items she promotes but I find this very disrespectful towards her fans.

I agree with everyone that Freddy's mum looks really fun and down to earth. I think Coco is a lot like her mum. It's a shame Freddy's personality is the complete opposite and she is a complete snob and looks down on everyone so it's highly unlikely she'll thank healthcare staff when she's too busy feeling sorry for herself because she has "worked too hard" from the comfort of her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SHE DOES NOT DO MORE WORK THAN STUDENTS. I definitely don't do as much people on certain courses (or with actual jobs) but I can guarantee that I do more than Freddy in 2 days then she does in 2 weeks.
Even when I was in my final year, loving what I did at undergrad level, researching my dissertation, perfecting grammar in a foreign language which was a joy, I'm pretty sure I did more work in my reading weeks than Freddy does in haul week.
When I graduated, I did law school and that was a whole new level. Not to mention anything about my research student friends, working until 10pm every night in pursuit of groundbreaking discovery.
Miss me with your pouty insta stories, staged photos and 1 video a week :)

This is the biggest reason why I got turned off from her channel. You can practically see a pattern in her shopping habits. She'll buy a ton of clothes (most are gifted or sponsored) and she'll spend weeks insisting how you absolutely NEED these items, how they're the best items ever and she declutters a lot of "older" clothes to keep them. A few months later another season comes up and she literally does a 180, that they're not so great after all and declutters them without a second thought. I know she claims that her spending habits are not normal due to her "job" but I find it a bit disrespectful towards her fans that she is basically selling them a product which she claims is a holy grail and dumps it the next second. I am aware that no one is forced to buy the items she promotes but I find this very disrespectful towards her fans.

I agree with everyone that Freddy's mum looks really fun and down to earth. I think Coco is a lot like her mum. It's a shame Freddy's personality is the complete opposite and she is a complete snob and looks down on everyone so it's highly unlikely she'll thank healthcare staff when she's too busy feeling sorry for herself because she has "worked too hard" from the comfort of her home.
You forgot the crucial part where she never gets rid of anything designer because she can't get it without the vouchers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ohhh yes... this definitely left me thinking quite a lot. Since what she promotes so heavily is basically spending a lot on material things. Not even once has she mentioned saving or maybe investing in nice vacations etc. She heavily promotes consumerism, which objectively is FINE a mean she is an influencer after all... but her mentioning how she basically doesn’t spend anything left me thinking SOOO much. Like of course she’s a saver, she just promotes all the free stuff she gets and then she can sit in her high horse saying how much better is to save... oh but god forbid you buy a sweater from fashion nova/ primark etc because: EW QUALITY.... I have a feeling she’s the type of girl that would look at you up and down for not having like super nice amazing quality clothes yet the only reason she does is basically because they’re gifted 🤣. Her videos when she was first starting is basically just cheap quality stuff 🤣, so so much on saving money to invest in nice sweaters 🤣 she was saving all this time to buy a house...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.