Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! They probably see a lot of these Instagrammers prancing around outside their windows! I'm sure they get fed up with it.
My Friend lived in a blue house in London and the amount of people who take photos outside of it is so annoying like you’d go to leave and there would be someone having a photo shoot outside of it.
People are even doing during COVID, not having a care in the world about spreading it, the amount of times I’ve had to tell people to f*ck off and it’s not even my house

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is her top in her latest Instagram photoshoot see through...?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure, but why is she doing a paid for post with Daniel Wellington, while showcasing her Gucci shoes? You can barely even see the watch 🥴 if it wasn’t for the “Paid partnership with danielwellington” tag, I’d definitely have thought she was showcasing the shoes, not the watch.

I don't know much about influencer marketing at all, but surely featuring other brands in the same paid-for post wouldn't be the thing? 😕

2E24C129-E3E8-4848-AAF1-14B671645C87.jpeg

She probably considers Gucci shoes her normal wear :rolleyes:
If Daniel Wellington want to sell me a watch I want a nice clear photo and not one that is swamped by designer shoes and verrrrrrrrrrrrrry short shorts.:cool:

Reactions: 3
“Everyone is enjoying the hottest day of the year”
No Fred, it’s friday, most people are at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Everyone is enjoying the hottest day of the year”
No Fred, it’s friday, most people are at work!
I dont understand why she always claims to be stuck inside.She is allowed out,with a mask and distancing,and she isnt elderly( ! ) so ...
Actually I have seen her out and about in London;) and she had a day with another influencer friend,so not much sympathy for her wails.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would pay to watch her pack for a trip using carry on restrictions. I have done a three day weekend away with just the Ryanair second bag, and i brought too much, staycation or press trip theres always a massive suitcase in there.

Reactions: 4
Some more lazy content . I did like Freddys personal shopper video but the last few weeks have dreadful . She had 1 million subs but only about 10% watch her videos ?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure, but why is she doing a paid for post with Daniel Wellington, while showcasing her Gucci shoes? You can barely even see the watch 🥴 if it wasn’t for the “Paid partnership with danielwellington” tag, I’d definitely have thought she was showcasing the shoes, not the watch.

I don't know much about influencer marketing at all, but surely featuring other brands in the same paid-for post wouldn't be the thing? 😕

View attachment 201986
Speaking of having your bum hanging out of your clothes Freddy...LOL girl your ass is about to be on display in this "beach dress" in her "pack for staycation" video... so classy/elegant/post :ROFLMAO:😁
10:45 AM​

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Speaking of having your bum hanging out of your clothes Freddy...LOL girl your ass is about to be on display in this "beach dress" in her "pack for staycation" video... so classy/elegant/post :ROFLMAO:😁
10:45 AM​
All the clothes look too short I think because she needs to size up and so they're sitting weirdly. Her legs look a lot bigger in this video. Everything would look better a little bigger and longer.

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
A little bird told me she has been to stay in the countryside with her influencer friend... saw photos on friends thread... all those ultra short frills were packed for that I suppose.

A little bird told me she has been to stay in the countryside with her influencer friend... saw photos on friends thread... all those ultra short frills were packed for that I suppose.
Freddy posted on her own instagram that she is at Josie's.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.