Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy threw herself in it because she’s already got a big following And coco piggy backed on her. Given her age and her career goal of being an actress, it’s made a good gateway for her to become known.

I don’t condemn Freddy being jealous though but it’s obvious Freddy wanted to be a broadway star before her sister. She did do a few acting jobs and some extra work I believe and there’s a couple of old videos of her acting I found. She did try but maybe she just didn’t have the opportunities as Coco did back in the day. It’s a very competitive market acting and broadway. So many people want that same dream and only a dime a dozen even get a small role.

If Freddy had wanted to take it off properly she shouldn’t gone back to drama school and since she has “money” gotten a few jobs in America or something. They’d have gone mental over a thin white blonde blue eyes british girl like herself. She’s the “ideal”.

I mean Freddy could still get into acting but she probably wouldn’t get anywhere until her late thirties if she started now. Depends who she knows more than talent to be honest.
She covers quite a bit of this in here: https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html

Basically that she looked too old to be a child actor so knew it wasn't going to happen. It looks to me like she's too short for a lot of modelling too - isn't she about 5'8?

Also pretty sure her channel only took off because she's Alfie Deyes' cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She talked about how she didn't get roles as she was apparently too tall, looked too old etc... but my hunch is that she maybe just wasn't as gifted as Coco. Coco's height doesn't seem to have been an issue for her... and I don't know if Freddy looked older than Coco at that age, but I just have a feeling she's maybe just saying these particular reasons, as then people will think it wasn't her fault as you can't control your height etc...

She covers quite a bit of this in here: https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html

Basically that she looked too old to be a child actor so knew it wasn't going to happen. It looks to me like she's too short for a lot of modelling too - isn't she about 5'8?

Is she Alfie Deyes' cousin?!?! 😲

Reactions: 4

I think she’s 5ft 7 She tried modelling but didn’t make it, she’s pretty but not model pretty

Reactions: 2
I can't deal with her latest video - in one outfit she's saying the scuba material on a plain white skirt isn't good and as an adult you should just "wear proper clothes" but then she gushes about this dress?

Untitled.png

Yes Freddy because a pink satin bubble hem is proper adult clothes :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't deal with her latest video - in one outfit she's saying the scuba material on a plain white skirt isn't good and as an adult you should just "wear proper clothes" but then she gushes about this dress?

View attachment 188809
Yes Freddy because a pink satin bubble hem is proper adult clothes :oops:
Why has she gone back to old fashioned rompers !:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is really horrid. She’s clearly so jealous of how thin Coco is. Making these comments all the time will give her an eating disorder or at least a complex about her body. Lots of tall girls - myself included - are a bit gangly as teens and grow into their bodies. There’s nothing wrong with her, poor thing. Wish Freddy would keep her body insecurity to herself.
Freddy used to be thinner when she first came onto the youtube scene. I am not saying she is fat not, but she has put weight on and does seem really jealous of Coco.

Freddy used to be thinner when she first came onto the youtube scene. I am not saying she is fat not, but she has put weight on and does seem really jealous of Coco.
I used to feel bad for her in a way because it is hard developing a new body type in your 20s and it's not really something that is spoken about, it's clear she feels insecure and hasn't really accepted it, but there's no excuse for her making comments about her sister.

Her new video she sounds really judgy about the body type on fashion nova, I know they definitely exaggerate and probably photoshop, but she almost associates the body type with a specific style and says it isn't really her thing (even though they also sell feminine clothes and pink/white just like she wears). The way she talks about full lips and 'like BOOBS' is really weird, I have G cup boobs and some of Freddy's outfits on me would look more Kardashian than `elegant` but it has nothing to do with my personal style.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she needs to accept her body is more meaty and womanly now and dress accordingly. That whole video she just looked like she was squeezing herself into styles and cuts made for new looks tween section. She looks like she’s raided cocos wardrobe. She’d look great in sleeker, tailored fits I think

I feel like she needs to accept her body is more meaty and womanly now and dress accordingly. That whole video she just looked like she was squeezing herself into styles and cuts made for new looks tween section. She looks like she’s raided cocos wardrobe. She’d look great in sleeker, tailored fits I think
Yes! That video where her and Amy swapped outfits I thought she looked so much better even though she kept saying ‘this isn’t my style I’d never wear it’ etc. She’s like 25 right? How long is she going to keep wearing everything pink. I love pink don’t get me wrong but not a whole pink outfit etc. Some of the things she wears are hideous and she’s only chosen them because they fit in her colour palette. I really really hate the Zimmerman shorts, they are not flattering at all.

this is the video I meant. Also, she looks soOoo much better without that godawful curtain fringe.

Last edited:
Yes! That video where her and Amy swapped outfits I thought she looked so much better even though she kept saying ‘this isn’t my style I’d never wear it’ etc. She’s like 25 right? How long is she going to keep wearing everything pink. I love pink don’t get me wrong but not a whole pink outfit etc. Some of the things she wears are hideous and she’s only chosen them because they fit in her colour palette. I really really hate the Zimmerman shorts, they are not flattering at all.

this is the video I meant. Also, she looks soOoo much better without that godawful curtain fringe.
Those Zimmerman shorts are so awful that they look like a huge diaper... I usually really like her style but that is a huge NO and I cannot figure out why she keeps gushing about them apart from the fact that they cost so much for a simple pair of shorts.

I am also happy that she started to grow out her fringe - looks so much more flattering on her.

Those Zimmerman shorts are so awful that they look like a huge diaper... I usually really like her style but that is a huge NO and I cannot figure out why she keeps gushing about them apart from the fact that they cost so much for a simple pair of shorts.

I am also happy that she started to grow out her fringe - looks so much more flattering on her.
I think she just loves them because they’re expensive. It’s strange because sometimes she puts really nice things together. I think it was Morocco she went to and I liked most of the outfits. I hate when she wears like shorts with knee high boots though. And I do think she looks stunning with the side parting - much more glam than the awful fringe.

Reactions: 5
I really can't get over how pretentious she is, first she thinks she's too good for public transportation even though we all know she's not the rich londoner she thinks she is. Then she keeps using small/black businesses acting like she's so humble, when she just returns everything and wastes their time and money. She couldn't even be bothered to buy a book for her photoshoot 'props'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not to mention using Notting Hill when that became an unspoken no after the residents spoke out about people just showing up and using their property as a backdrop, i know she didn't have the tent etc but i doubt she got permission from the property owner

Not to mention using Notting Hill when that became an unspoken no after the residents spoke out about people just showing up and using their property as a backdrop, i know she didn't have the tent etc but i doubt she got permission from the property owner
If she lives in this amazing posh part of London like she makes out why would she be using other people’s houses for back drops, oh wait....

Reactions: 1
Perhaps she has lockdown weight on...she never seemed to go anywhere but inside their house,and presumably went on eating ;)

F2268773-6A37-46F8-BF1E-83A39330B98D.jpeg

AB3358F1-97DC-4261-B3D0-8607306860B0.jpeg

She’s made her way back to Kensington and Chelsea again, making sure to get a road sign in so everyone can see and think it’s her turf! She literally would have to drive at least an hour to get there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s made her way back to Kensington and Chelsea again, making sure to get a road sign in so everyone can see and think it’s her turf! She literally would have to drive at least an hour to get there 😂
Oh dear, imagine looking out your window and Freddy is out there prancing around and swinging her handbag :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Coco was in charge of the photos again... someone must have been with Freddy...
She looks much nicer with her hair out of her face. :)

Oh dear, imagine looking out your window and Freddy is out there prancing around and swinging her handbag :oops:
I know!! They probably see a lot of these Instagrammers prancing around outside their windows! I'm sure they get fed up with it.

I wonder if Coco was in charge of the photos again... someone must have been with Freddy...
She looks much nicer with her hair out of her face. :)
I imagine it probably was Coco. And I agree, she really does look so much nicer without the fringe! :) I hope this is her finally growing it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.