Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit strange that she's kept a bracelet (with a romantic idea behind it) from her ex boyfriend for sentimental purposes and talking about it on youtube for the whole world to see? I know my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate if I had kept such gifts from my ex :oops:

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit strange that she's kept a bracelet (with a romantic idea behind it) from her ex boyfriend for sentimental purposes and talking about it on youtube for the whole world to see? I know my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate if I had kept such gifts from my ex :oops:
Yeah, I find it strange. Reminds me a bit when Alix from I covet thee did a video, when she was still new on youtube, on keeping an iPod from an ex, which was inscribed with something sentimental too. I would totally have kept the iPod myself if I was in her situation because they were expensive back then, but confessing something like that on the internet is a bit :oops: (I think she was in a relationship when she filmed that which is why I found it to be a bit awkward thing to say, in case her boyfriend watched that video). I would have just brought a case or put a sticker on the iPod and never mentioned the ex ever again.

Reactions: 1
I thought she had only ever been out with JJ

I thought she had only ever been out with JJ
Just went true her channel to spot the video, it's in her second wats in my bag video around 5:33, she just casually mentions that she got the iPod when she was in college from an old ex-boyfriend and its inscribed and then goes to another thing.

Was she dating JJ back in 2013? Mabey I was just imagining things, I thought she was dating someone when she made that video which is why I thought it was a bit awkward to show online.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was from JJ even though she said it was from her ex. I find her relationship really confusing as they went to prom together in 2011 and they've been together only 5 years? I like her generally for a little bit of escapism, but with her and JJ I need the Claire Danes meme

She is not a classic pear shape she does carry her very little weight on the bottom half. She is not hourglass by any means.
I think she's more pear shaped than hourglass, which is why she loves the same massive puffed sleeves that my biceps and shoulders run a mile from (everyone thinks I'm an hourglass, but I'm definitely verging on inverted triangle)

Reactions: 3
I think she's more pear shaped than hourglass, which is why she loves the same massive puffed sleeves that my biceps and shoulders run a mile from (everyone thinks I'm an hourglass, but I'm definitely verging on inverted triangle)
Yes exactly. Also, I noticed that while she’s always wearing and buying size 6/XS-8/S in dresses, tops, skirts etc, when she did the online stylist thing she entered her trouser size as 10. She is obviously not big at all, but I don’t think she’s a size 6 either. I think she avoids trousers and jeans because she would have to get a 10 and then can’t keep saying she wears a 6. Which is pretty sad as I think she actually looks great in jeans.

Reactions: 7
Yes exactly. Also, I noticed that while she’s always wearing and buying size 6/XS-8/S in dresses, tops, skirts etc, when she did the online stylist thing she entered her trouser size as 10. She is obviously not big at all, but I don’t think she’s a size 6 either. I think she avoids trousers and jeans because she would have to get a 10 and then can’t keep saying she wears a 6. Which is pretty sad as I think she actually looks great in jeans.
I can relate to that a little, as I broke a zip with my bum on a size 8 when I was looking for a graduation dress. There's no shame in wearing a 10, although I've only ever been an 8 in that brand. But high street fashion tends to have irregular sizing due to how they're made, so I might have been an 8 in that style of dress, just not that particular one. Also I am busty and muscular, which puts my top half in a 12-14 even though my waist is a 4-6 and my hips are 6-8 😭😭😭 So I get her sizing issues or at least my boobs do lol

I can relate to that a little, as I broke a zip with my bum on a size 8 when I was looking for a graduation dress. There's no shame in wearing a 10, although I've only ever been an 8 in that brand. But high street fashion tends to have irregular sizing due to how they're made, so I might have been an 8 in that style of dress, just not that particular one. Also I am busty and muscular, which puts my top half in a 12-14 even though my waist is a 4-6 and my hips are 6-8 😭😭😭 So I get her sizing issues or at least my boobs do lol
Haha I feel you with that! I really struggle getting anything that fits both my waist and my hips, I love dresses but they are a nightmare. I don’t care what size people are, it annoys me when they lie about it though. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 10 at all, I don’t think she is a 6 all over that’s all.

Reactions: 2
I really like Coco, yes she’s definitely very “stage school kid,” but she’s talented and breath of fresh air compared to freddy
She is certainly more natural and is less self conscious in the videos. I watched a few Coco videos some while ago but now look regularly to see what she is up to.I was amazed by the lockdown photos Coco took of Freddy. She seems to be more of an all round talent than big sister !

I was reading on another page about Freddy’s past racist tweets. Can’t find those tweets and even did numerous searches. Screenshots were posted at a time on gurugossip but pics are no longer available. Anyone ever actually see them? I know it was about a man from India.
These tweets were horrible.

• Wow

She can’t face the reality that she’s a woman now and not a 12 year old girl.

She looks good in jeans and in black! She’s got lovely legs and a good figure. It really annoys me and that’s why I stopped watching as well as the awful outfits and overly dramatic personality.

I pray her sister isn’t like her

These tweets were horrible.
It doesn’t even surprise me.

If that’s the case I’m shocked she’s not been dragged yet.

Reactions: 6
This is really horrid. She’s clearly so jealous of how thin Coco is. Making these comments all the time will give her an eating disorder or at least a complex about her body. Lots of tall girls - myself included - are a bit gangly as teens and grow into their bodies. There’s nothing wrong with her, poor thing. Wish Freddy would keep her body insecurity to herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Its these kind of jokes i hate, shes a growing teen no need to put any negative ideas in her head

I just think she is Jealous of Coco. It must have been Freddy’s idea to get Coco a YouTube Chanel, and she has nearly 200 thousand subscribers, had gigs with Disney, a west end show, etc. Freddy is not as successful as Coco (comparing their ages) and I think what angers Freddy I’d the fact that she started it all for Coco and without her Coco would’ve where she is now, but no one praises Freddy so much and no one gives her the same gigs.

God her kitchen is awful I just saw it in Cocos new video. Like I love pink but that is just tacky

Reactions: 4
The house ( including kitchen) is done by her mother,she said in one of her vlogs.I was amazed as I thought it was Freddy's home and decoration style ! Her own room is just part of the pink overload.I wonder if Coco really likes it ,she seems a bit different somehow. She might be young but needs treating respectfully just the same...I do hate body shaming ...

Apologies off topic-
A couple of years ago I was on a girls trip to London & we were walking through Chelsea/Kensington area crossing the road and out of nowhere this little cream mini (her first car) driven by Freddy shoots out of nowhere. Gave us a real death stare as we jumped onto the pavement. Proper sour faced cow off-screen.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just think she is Jealous of Coco. It must have been Freddy’s idea to get Coco a YouTube Chanel, and she has nearly 200 thousand subscribers, had gigs with Disney, a west end show, etc. Freddy is not as successful as Coco (comparing their ages) and I think what angers Freddy I’d the fact that she started it all for Coco and without her Coco would’ve where she is now, but no one praises Freddy so much and no one gives her the same gigs.
I've seen Coco's channel when they've first started it but never watched as she is way too young for me, but after being mentioned here I went to check hwr last video and found her likable. She seems genuine and lively and clearly has things going on for her outside of her social media presence. I hope she continues with her stage career. If Freddy is sour over her sister's success, she's proving herself to be spiteful on top of being vapid and greedy.

This is really horrid. She’s clearly so jealous of how thin Coco is. Making these comments all the time will give her an eating disorder or at least a complex about her body. Lots of tall girls - myself included - are a bit gangly as teens and grow into their bodies. There’s nothing wrong with her, poor thing. Wish Freddy would keep her body insecurity to herself.
Coco will bloom once she’s older too? She’ll gain hips and thighs and boobs too? Give it time Freddy. Jesus.

I don’t get it - Freddy isn’t even big? I don’t get her logic

Thing is, it‘a easier for coco. She’s younger, youtube is a thing for making money off now and for you to make a name for yourself. Especially if you’re on broadway as a kid.

Freddy is my age and back when we were Cocos age, there wasn’t even anything like what there is now on YouTube. There were no paid ads or opportunities like what there is now.

Freddy threw herself in it because she’s already got a big following And coco piggy backed on her. Given her age and her career goal of being an actress, it’s made a good gateway for her to become known.

I don’t condemn Freddy being jealous though but it’s obvious Freddy wanted to be a broadway star before her sister. She did do a few acting jobs and some extra work I believe and there’s a couple of old videos of her acting I found. She did try but maybe she just didn’t have the opportunities as Coco did back in the day. It’s a very competitive market acting and broadway. So many people want that same dream and only a dime a dozen even get a small role.

If Freddy had wanted to take it off properly she shouldn’t gone back to drama school and since she has “money” gotten a few jobs in America or something. They’d have gone mental over a thin white blonde blue eyes british girl like herself. She’s the “ideal”.

I mean Freddy could still get into acting but she probably wouldn’t get anywhere until her late thirties if she started now. Depends who she knows more than talent to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.