Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans are way too obsessed, commenting on every video that she's a disney princess and of course the latest one JJ is prince charming?? I don't get that at all from him. I agree I don't think Freddy seems like she would be his type.

A real disney princess would have way more grace than Freddy 😂 a small floral print is 'horrible', a straight collar is 'masculine' and like a 'school shirt'... really what world does she live in, most women I know will wear a shirt for work, dressing up a bit etc. The victorian topshop shirt was clearly not designed to be tied up with the sleeves rolled.
She doesn't have a clue does she? She doesn't have an ounce of style, nor clout. Shirts are such a classic staple, her dumb opinions are almost insulting. Saying straight collar shirts are like 'school shirts', what a stupid thing to say. And in that case shouldn't that be something she'd like? Seeing as she wants to be an eternal teenager.

He seems like he would go for a more 'cool' person. A creative artist type.
Yeah I wouldn't have paired them together! Remember he had a man bun for a while?! I'd have imagined him to be with someone less high maintenance, more of an effortless, free-spirited type. And she looks the type who would have a 'jock'-type boyfriend, more preppy, Abercombie and Fitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I wouldn't have paired them together! Remember he had a man bun for a while?! I'd have imagined him to be with someone less high maintenance, more of an effortless, free-spirited type. And she looks the type who would have a 'jock'-type boyfriend, more preppy, Abercombie and Fitch.
She does hint they had a turbulent past. I haven't followed her for so long but from what I can see on Instagram they were on and off during their teenage years. She seems to be dating someone else and I am assuming he was as well...

I think they ended up together because she wanted to be with JJ so much throughout the years that he eventually relented.

Reactions: 1
She does hint they had a turbulent past. I haven't followed her for so long but from what I can see on Instagram they were on and off during their teenage years. She seems to be dating someone else and I am assuming he was as well...

I think they ended up together because she wanted to be with JJ so much throughout the years that he eventually relented.
They have known eachother since they were 11, I think ,and been together for 5 years now.... it seems sweet and fun but might change or be different if they had to manage their own lives,pay bills get places on time ,be responsible to others...and not just play dress up all day.

Reactions: 3
According to my detective/sleuthing skills 🕵️‍♀️ she was with JJ during their school years then had a different boyfriend for I’m not sure how long, but then got back together with JJ again years ago. I want to know what happened there!

Came across this in my recommendations today.. her mum has her own channel. She has coco’s channel linked but not Freddy’s. She seems as ditzy and girly as Freddy but seems like a lovely lady, albeit eclectic. Their lounge room is interesting!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Came across this in my recommendations today.. her mum has her own channel. She has coco’s channel linked but not Freddy’s. She seems as ditzy and girly as Freddy but seems like a lovely lady, albeit eclectic. Their lounge room is interesting!

Yes she does . She still has her northern accent i can't pinpoint where about she is from .

Yes she does . She still has her northern accent i can't pinpoint where about she is from .
it’s definitely Yorkshire based - (possibly Scarborough) (I’ve got family there and went to uni and they talk like this!)

New to the thread didn’t realise she had one on here but I started watching one of her haul videos a while ago and couldn’t even finish it, don’t think i even got half way through the video her head is so far up her own ass and she’s so braggy and a gossip girl wannabe

This is not a flattering angle at all. Her foot looks enormous 😂 and it's literally an ad for a watch, and you can barely see the thing in the first, main photo. Can't believe she gets paid for this 😐

This is not a flattering angle at all. Her foot looks enormous 😂 and it's literally an ad for a watch, and you can barely see the thing in the first, main photo. Can't believe she gets paid for this 😐

I would think it was an ad for the shoes.

Same here!

Edit: I just actually read the caption, and it's an advertisement for the bangle, not the watch, so it's even LESS noticeable than the watch! 🙄
And they pay her for that....all leg and foot..I would show a bangle / watch better if they pay me:rolleyes:

Fast fashion haul week approaching, Zara box on Instagram stories. So over the huge shopping now considering she is so tunnel visioned with her shopping. Same thing every time.

Everyone get your autumn “fashion edit” bingo cards ready - I’ve got beige polo neck, high waisted bum flashing safari shorts and another fugly Veruca Salt jacket.

God that shade of pink is really sickly. Even Freddy’s “signature” basic blush/millennial pink would’ve been a more palatable choice. She seems like a nice enough lady (especially compared to Freddy) but trying to eat in that kitchen would make me lose my appetite immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.