Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The headband and hair bow combination 🤢🤢🤢
If I remember correctly, it’s one piece (like a hat with a cut out). I actually think she looked lovely at Ascot 🤷🏻‍♀️ nice to see her in a longer dress and less like someone playing dress up

Reactions: 6
Wishing Cinderella a speedy recovery and a new cat mother pronto. Keeping her couped up in the flat and always leaving her to gallavant (work as she claims) is the issue. Freddy once contemptuously told a friend of mine who confronted her about making the cat an indoor cat. Freddy abusively said with personally directed insults that it was a safety issue due to vehicles and individuals due to the breed. Not good enough darling to trap a cat in a flat that isn’t ground level. I saw the messages it was shameful and concerning of Freddy to react that way to a simple comment which was, invest in a cat flap then the cat can explore and indulge in its natural instincts, she shouldn’t be on a leash. Nothing more no insults but a barrage of unfiltered abuse from Freddy for daring to point out concerns or god forbid, offer her some help but she’s beyond help or decency it seems. She’s too good for that and puts her own needs above Cinderella’s far too regularly then broadcasts it on her social media as if it’s acceptable, funny at times and normal behaviour. It isn’t acceptable nor is it acceptable to photograph animals suffering so graphically. Cats Protection and RSPCA sure have a lot of evidence, Freddy is practically spoon feeding herself to them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
God, that poor cat...really living up to her name. Freddy's the ugly stepmother 100%.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Here’s a hint Freddy - there’s such a thing as getting a cat groomed to reduce the fluff in summer! I have to do it with mine as the fluff is so thick. No it’s not very “aesthetic” but it’s best for his welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Freddy that's what happens when you pick cats for aesthetics. Flat-faced breeds are very much more susceptible to heatstroke. Especially really young or old cats. Symptoms? Drooling/Vomiting, lethargy, lack of appetite, basically everything she's described. She very likely needs to be groomed in warm weather and always has a cool room to go too, even just fans and a cooling pad. Poor Cindy, that's so freaking sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be too clued up on specific breeds but my logic is an animal with a fur coat is going to be warmer than me and if I find it hot the cat needs a space to cool off. The cat that visits my sister doesn’t follow this logic too well, I doubt his cardboard box bed that he will escape to is something we will find in Freddy’s apartment

Reactions: 5
She'll go to any event as long as it's free. 🥴 She probably doesn't even care about this. Doesn't look like her thing.

1687824654836.png

she brought her dad.

1687824719708.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How

How did Freddy come out of him and her mum? They are NOTHING alike, looks wise and style wise. wth??!! :oops::oops:
Haha I was going to say that she looks like her Dad, think it's the style, gender, age that is deceiving.

Reactions: 3
Outs normal in my life for people to interchange reference to their dad/daddy, mum/mummy but it wouldn’t be posted on social media

Reactions: 6
Her hair at the wedding had nice curls done by the hairdresser. She should take note. Not those silly little girl curls she wears on a daily basis, because she really can't do her own hair at all. 🥴

1687889014148.png

Reactions: 4
Her hair at the wedding had nice curls done by the hairdresser. She should take note. Not those silly little girl curls she wears on a daily basis, because she really can't do her own hair at all. 🥴

View attachment 2269482
She curls it toward her face whereas curled away from the face always looks better. She does her hair like her china dolls' hair 😆

Uh I can't believe she's going to the Indiana Jones premiere 🙄

Reactions: 4
LOL omg! A comment in her latest vlog. Freddy is so rude, she shows her true colors. Even if she didn't like the comment she could respond nicely or not at all. She's like a mean 15 year old 🥴

1687900113663.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17