Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy’s mum posted an & Other Stories haul…does anybody else find her incredibly cringe? She seems thirsty for fame, like she’s trying to be one of her daughters

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Freddy’s mum posted an & Other Stories haul…does anybody else find her incredibly cringe? She seems thirsty for fame, like she’s trying to be one of her daughters

Her mum looks bored with her life, seems like she is looking for something else constantly. She's very eccentric. Freddy looks alot like her mum, but that is the only thing they have in common. They are so different.

Her mum's video's are so cringe.
---
Freddy looked very much her age at Josie's wedding. She looked great here makeup and hair.

1687353838266.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her mum looks bored with her life, seems like she is looking for something else constantly. She's very eccentric. Freddy looks alot like her mum, but that is the only thing they have in common. They are so different.

Her mum's video's are so cringe.
---
Freddy looked very much her age at Josie's wedding. She looked great here makeup and hair.

View attachment 2255867
I think she looks pumped full of filler and awful to be honest. She's still only in her 20's and looks late 30's with too much work done to me.

Reactions: 12
I think she looks pumped full of filler and awful to be honest. She's still only in her 20's and looks late 30's with too much work done to me.
Well considering that she usually walks around in Nellie Olsen curls, I did think her hair looked great for the wedding, and makeup was nice as well. I agree about the rest with you. She definitely looks to be well in her 30's , can't believe she still thinks she's a teen. lol... She has age issues, among other things.

Reactions: 15
What is she wearing 😳 I don’t think Freddy knows how to dress as an adult. Wear what you love, I’m not one to think you must follow trends to look stylish but she portrays herself as a fashion and style influencer.
I find her outfits costumey. Everything has to be extra feminine and she always tries too hard to look glamorous, which ends up looking cheap and, well, like she’s wearing a costume. It’s like she’s compensating for never making it as an actress by dressing herself as a movie character.

Reactions: 20
I find her outfits costumey. Everything has to be extra feminine and she always tries too hard to look glamorous, which ends up looking cheap and, well, like she’s wearing a costume. It’s like she’s compensating for never making it as an actress by dressing herself as a movie character.
She dresses like a gamine or a true romantic when she’s nowhere near that type. She needs to look into soft dramatic or flamboyant natural flattering clothing. That’s why she always looks large or cheap and costumey. It’s because her clothes just don’t fit.

Reactions: 9
Predictable outfit, and those curls... she cut her hair so short this time.

1687441669806.png

Shilling Josie's earrings.

1687441743857.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
While predictable, it’s better than last year’s outfit if I’m remembering last year’s one correctly.

Reactions: 5
believe me or don't but ive always had some psychic "vibes" per say. and whenever i see JJ i feel sad, i feel there's a tragic end for him. last time i felt this was for my uncle who sadly passed away

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just here to wish you a happy Friday and show off these absolutely atrocious curls that I’ve just spotted in Josie’s wedding flogathon
Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 1.51.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s why I said she’d love a wedding but not a marriage as they require work and compromises.

Reactions: 2
She certainly treated Josephine’s wedding as if it were her own. Constant shots of her, excessive talking. I understand Josephine was busy but it was her day NOT Freddy’s

Reactions: 3
She certainly treated Josephine’s wedding as if it were her own. Constant shots of her, excessive talking. I understand Josephine was busy but it was her day NOT Freddy’s
I think that just tends to be how Youtubers are in real life, obnoxious egomaniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5