Freddy My Love #8 Too poorly to work, unless there's champagne, or a train to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title inspired by @BigPinkBow via @My Dahlings Its me

I changed it up so it wasn't too similar to the last thread title, and because I simply had to include a reference to the champagne & flu pill popping party. We also didn't have any clear thread title suggestions.

Anyone up for a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Freddy put out terrible vlog content in November and December and wore an entirely inappropriate outfit to do PR -erm charity work.

Is that enough of a recap? :LOL:

• Haha
Why do they all insist on wearing these silly big headbands? She’s almost 30 and dresses like a child.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread!

that poor cat is always being dragged around. 😞 Looks like she dragged her back to her mom's house.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think her cat looks unhappy
Ask yourself if you were her:

-Gets dressed up in outfits
-Gets fed fancy food when she probably wishes it was Whiskers
-Only is allowed out on a harness lead
-Gets moved from pillar to post constantly with to a cat that stresses her out and him equally.
-Used as a toy

Cats should be free to roam and climb trees. Hunt for prey honing their natural instincts. Dare I say the unsayable … procreate.

Reactions: 11
I assume she’s meant to be giving someone the middle finger! Honestly what a cow!! 😅 who the hell does she think she is!
I don’t think it’s her not to defend her, she’s a jumped up so and so at the best of times, the username hmmm no I don’t think it is her that time, maybe one of those fan site sychophants

Reactions: 6
It's a telegram scam bot, they're everywhere using people's profile pics to pretend they've won a prize etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve always found her to be really professional, I mean that genuinely. I’ve always thought she does a really good job with her adverts on insta,reels etc. She totally let herself down recently and I’ve been really shocked by these responses she posts to peoples comments! Its actually vulgar and behaviour I’d expect from the Geordie shore cast. The comment the other day to the girl who mentioned how inappropriate that outfit was,so out of line. The point was not that she was physically able to do it. I could also do very little work in a short dress and heels but that was not the point being made. The point was it was not appropriate and it should not have been about promoting Freddy,it was to promote the charity. She is really going down in my estimations. The older she gets,the more classy she should be. She is turning into her mother.

She's always been a mean girl, and rude to everyone. She can't take criticism, horrible role model.

Her choice of outfit for her volunteering shows it was done all for the cameras.

I have done the off warehouse and security jobs and would never be seen dead in hi-vis and heels.

Reactions: 9
She's always been a mean girl, and rude to everyone. She can't take criticism, horrible role model.
Totally agree. Her arrogance and rudeness has increased this past year coupled with laziness on her blogs. Used to have great content but not so much anymore. Funny thing is she is probably too arrogant to even realise the dwindling viewings.

Reactions: 10
Her choice of outfit for her volunteering shows it was done all for the cameras.

I have done the off warehouse and security jobs and would never be seen dead in hi-vis and heels.
It can literally only have been a photo shoot, surely? I’ve done warehouse volunteering with the Felix Project and they’re so clear in advance about recommended wardrobe and there’s a health and safety briefing for all the lifting and shifting. I can’t imagine being allowed to participate in heeled boots!

Reactions: 6
It can literally only have been a photo shoot, surely? I’ve done warehouse volunteering with the Felix Project and they’re so clear in advance about recommended wardrobe and there’s a health and safety briefing for all the lifting and shifting. I can’t imagine being allowed to participate in heeled boots!
Not only that, but warehouses are dirty and dusty, if I were her I wouldn't want to be wearing those boots anyway for fear of ruining them surely....? Then again, she has money to throw away so could probably just replace them

Reactions: 5
So anyone wearing trainers, jeans and a jumper is boring and ugly? 😲

Oh my, this woman is almost 30. She sounds like a 15 year old. I would have asked her to leave the warehouse place. It is not a photo opportunity or a joke. She is cringey and disgusting. :mad::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i don’t have much experience in warehouses other than in sainsburys when i worked there 😂 anyway we basically had very strict things on what to wear/foot wear etc due to health & safety. surprised they didn’t have a dress code for the crisis place…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.