Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy Narcissist Hazy and Ad Crazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also looks better with less blonde, going too blonde isn’t a great look.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Freddy is lazy. I think she is an extreme perfectionist and gets paralysed by the idea of failure hence doesn’t start or end some ideas / projects. It was obvious in her flat makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is much too pretty to be dressing so badly when she has access to nice things.

I don’t think Freddy is lazy. I think she is an extreme perfectionist and gets paralysed by the idea of failure hence doesn’t start or end some ideas / projects. It was obvious in her flat makeover
Yes Freddy whatever you say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just discovered her. She is naturally beautiful but she kind of looks like every tall blond girl with blues eyes. There’s nothing unique about her appearance to me. Very American looking.
Naturally isn’t the word to use to describe our Flossie… she’s got fillers up to the eyeballs and lots of lip injections 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she seriously repost her old photos just for an ad?? Come on, Freddy… she posts so rarely that you can find the pictures immediately when scrolling down. How could she not be bothered to make new photos?

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 4
Liked her Christmas tree until i saw the huge pig and too many flowers...

I wonder if JJ think its all too strange .

Reactions: 5
If you go to Cassie Thorpe’s first vlogmas you can see Freddy in the background at minuto 20:00. Poor girl she looks pretty lost in there, alone, while everybody is having fun with eachother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

This feels a bit stalkerish lol but this made me laugh. At 4:50 you can see her in the background looking like an absolute fruitcake while taking photos out of the window for a solid minute. What is she even doing??

It's jarring seeing this living Barbie in action 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

This feels a bit stalkerish lol but this made me laugh. At 4:50 you can see her in the background looking like an absolute fruitcake while taking photos out of the window for a solid minute. What is she even doing??

It's jarring seeing this living Barbie in action 😂
It feels like the two girls filming/posing were either including freddy in the background on purpose or they're too self-absorbed to even notice that someone's in the background of the video.

Reactions: 6
It feels like the two girls filming/posing were either including freddy in the background on purpose or they're too self-absorbed to even notice that someone's in the background of the video.
Yeah, I think they filmed her intentionally. Noorie included Freddy in her thumbnail too, maybe they wanted a bit of exposure because Freddy has a larger platform, idk, but it almost feels like they're making fun of her.

On another note, Freddy was probably one of the more well known influencers there, for her to attend what seems like a bit of a z grade event for up and comers is interesting (no offence intended, a lot lesser known influencers are far more likable than most!) Influencers who have been working as long has she has and with her following are usually selective about events because they have established brand connections and social circles. She must be trying to "work harder" and find more brand deals

Reactions: 7
In her new Christmas decoration video, did anyone else think she sounded kind of sad especially in the first few minutes? Almost like she had been crying/was about to cry. Maybe it's just me but something felt off :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I had to turn it off after hearing her fake posh accent say “bauble” in that disgusting way 15 times in a row 🥴

• Haha
On another note, Freddy was probably one of the more well known influencers there, for her to attend what seems like a bit of a z grade event for up and comers is interesting (no offence intended, a lot lesser known influencers are far more likable than most!) Influencers who have been working as long has she has and with her following are usually selective about events because they have established brand connections and social circles. She must be trying to "work harder" and find more brand deals
But she already works "soooo haaard, guuuys" 🤣 she reminds us of that everyday on her IG and in videos 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.