Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy Narcissist Hazy and Ad Crazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but think of these geese from Aristocats when I see Josie and Freddy together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I totally agree! When she was younger, she was much prettier <3 Now she looks like a divorced, rich Karen pretending a princessy spoilt kid.

She seems to be hmm... big. Big, not fat. I mean- she looks like a tall person with hmm big skeleton (? xd). She definitely is not petite, no way! on the other hand JJ seems to be petite and also wears too tight clothes (eg. pants), that's why she may look like Godzilla standing close to him xd

I also think that she looked great, while wearing different colors. Now she always looks like a spoilt kid addicted to pink. So childish. If I wore such outfits, my boyfriend would die laughing.
Wtf ? Fashion models really didnt do well on society. Freddy is far from being "big" she has a very nice looking figure. She may be mallicious, dislike her content but you cant deny she's tall and has a normal figure, not a big one. I dont like her personality and I cant bear people critisizing other women's body just because they are not slim like models

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We really don’t all need to quote Iwa’s post with the same comment guys, Iwa already clarified she meant big as in not petite not big as in fat, can we move on?

As another theatre fan I’m also horrified she’s put that footage on her story…no respect. And from someone who went to Sylvia Young, just wow.

Do you really think she has gotten surgery?
Not surgery but a heck load of filler. It’s a shame as she was so naturally beautiful, now she’s got the same fake orange tan and fake plastic face as all the other influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs to realize how stunning she is. I wish I could have her body and I think she looks better now than when she was younger and skinnier...

Also, I think Freddy is very introverted so she doesn't really need or want more friends. I am sure many people would like to "attach" themselves to her just because of her following so if she really doesn't hand out with more people must be a choice. I think she doesn't show much of her life so she might have more friends that don't wish to be exposed to the internet,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to realize how stunning she is. I wish I could have her body and I think she looks better now than when she was younger and skinnier...

Also, I think Freddy is very introverted so she doesn't really need or want more friends. I am sure many people would like to "attach" themselves to her just because of her following so if she really doesn't hand out with more people must be a choice. I think she doesn't show much of her life so she might have more friends that don't wish to be exposed to the internet,
If she’s an introvert then I’m the Pope

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s an introvert then I’m the Pope
I agree! If she were an introvert, she wouldn't be walking in pink, striking clothes in the city centre, doing photo session etc. She would feel embarassed. Secondly, if she had more friends, she would flex about it by posting stories (with or without their face). I think that maybe it is hard for her to make new friends, because she seems to be childish and vain.

Reactions: 11
I agree! If she were an introvert, she wouldn't be walking in pink, striking clothes in the city centre, doing photo session etc. She would feel embarassed. Secondly, if she had more friends, she would flex about it by posting stories (with or without their face). I think that maybe it is hard for her to make new friends, because she seems to be childish and vain.
Introverted doesn’t mean youre a shy gray mouse hiding away. It just means you don’t need to be around people a lot and that being with people takes energy from you that you need to recharge by being alone. I’m as introverted as they come and I walk around in loud colours with weird hairstyles.

Reactions: 35
Introverted doesn’t mean youre a shy gray mouse hiding away. It just means you don’t need to be around people a lot and that being with people takes energy from you that you need to recharge by being alone. I’m as introverted as they come and I walk around in loud colours with weird hairstyles.
Yeah, a lot of people think introverted = shy. While many introverted people tend to be shy, it's not the same thing

Reactions: 18
Or she can't find people who'll put up with her bullshit and entertain her narc behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m an introvert and I’m not shy. I don’t care what anyone thinks of me, I just don’t like people. I think Freddy is an introvert, but I could be wrong

Reactions: 9
Where did I write about Freddy being shy? I wrote: she would feel embarassed, not shy.

But we know Flossie My Lazy is lazy, so maybe she doesn't want to make friends because of her laziness 😅🤭

Yeah, a lot of people think introverted = shy. While many introverted people tend to be shy, it's not the same thing
Where did I write about Freddy being shy? Read my previous comment, pls 😁

Reactions: 4
No way is she an introvert 😂 I think she’s just not likeable, mentally she never got past high school, she squeals a lot and she dresses like a child. Probably difficult to find friends her own age.

Reactions: 15
No way is she an introvert 😂 I think she’s just not likeable, mentally she never got past high school, she squeals a lot and she dresses like a child. Probably difficult to find friends her own age.
Serena, Blair and Mean girls (?) had many friends, buddies and were popular. I think that maybe Freddy would like to be the same- you know "that popular hot girl dating a football player" 😅 but there is no school anymore and it's time to be adult 😬
But on the other hand- maybe ppl are hmm intimidated? 🤔 They see a pretty blond girl in these girly (but usually childish😅🤭) clothes and assume that she's from a different world, "league"?🤔 maybe they're afraid she would look down on them? Maybe she seems vain face 2 face? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Serena, Blair and Mean girls (?) had many friends, buddies and were popular. I think that maybe Freddy would like to be the same- you know "that popular hot girl dating a football player" 😅 but there is no school anymore and it's time to be adult 😬
But on the other hand- maybe ppl are hmm intimidated? 🤔 They see a pretty blond girl in these girly (but usually childish😅🤭) clothes and assume that she's from a different world, "league"?🤔 maybe they're afraid she would look down on them? Maybe she seems vain face 2 face? 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you want my opinion, viewpoint for what it is worth I think her behaviour and attitude is largely due to the environment she was raised in. There’s a few subtle indicators of this that’s been mentioned over the years:

1. Her parents got married in Las Vegas. How do I know that? The same way I found out Freddy’s full name which is legally Miss. Freddy Floss Cousin-Brown found on Ancestry.com and is public information. They lived in the States for some time and Freddy managed to drop it into a conversation when replying to a commentator that she was almost born there and raised there. Almost is a very interesting turn of phrase. I think she and Coco were raised in a very American style way. Many holidays there, many aspirations of being there and I think given the chance they would have sold their soul for an American passport, is the vibes I get from the family and things said on video over the years.

2. Freddy’s mother was an actress and a model how long I don’t know but I think she has lived her dreams through her daughters. The fact the woman is obsessed with Dance Moms says it all really but that said I do like her channel but there are some choices both parents clearly have made that has to be a contributor towards the way Freddy behaves. I’m not speaking about Coco as she’s a child and it would be against my values to critique a child. Freddy is nearly 30 and old enough to take responsibility for her actions and her choices.
3. I think many children born in the 1980s to the 2000s are victims of Americanisation. I was born in the late 1950s and in Transylvania to Hungarian parents. Americana as a concept was considered the enemy. I didn’t taste Coca Cola until I was probably around 30 and it tasted as awful as it looked. McDonalds in practice was considered a great failure in most former Communist countries due to the way and the lack of quality the food was. I think American products only were a success in terms of fashion, cosmetics and cars. Fast forward 30 years later most children were exposed to an intense influx of American consumerism and media. Most childrens television was produced in either USA or in Canada especially Animation shows. Some were made in Australia but most children were force fed so to speak America. In their toys, their music, the mass media and even in education there was American designed programs that were introduced into British schools which later some accepted and still use today and some rejected. Most social care assessments are American designed. I’m not denigrating America or Americans by writing this what I’m doing is an insight into how the world was when Freddy was born in 1994 onwards as an older person with much life experience. I don’t think the whole American barbie image she has cultivated is entirely her fault. I think it’s a mixture of her mother, herself and the society that she lived and lives in. Also I think the fact she isn’t as educated as many have gone on to become is very crucial factor in how and why she has become as insufferable and extremely ignorant over the years. I’m not saying that everybody without a University degree is a dunce. Far from it but her lack of education shows badly when she professes she’s and I quote “always been clever” intelligence is different from being “book smart”. My grandmother was illiterate, never read a book in her life and was made to work from a very tender age in the fields harvesting. That was in the turn of the 20th century and Hungary was then an Empire. She was however the most emotionally intelligent person I’ve ever had the fortune to meet. She could sniff out bullshit from a mile off. She could empathise with people and had so much wisdom in her soul she was often consulted by people for advice. What she lacked in education she made up with heart and soul. So be clear, I’m not denigrating those without a degree or a qualification to their name. What I think is repugnant is that Freddy seems to project an image of oh well I’ve always been clever so that’s it. You never stop learning even when you get as old and as ugly as I am

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Hungarianka I love reading about your background and I get where you are coming from but I do not completely agree. By now I do not know what to believe anymore. I do not know if Flossie is lazy or anxiety driven. Somehow she is not growing as a person and that can not be good. But we do not know why she is not changing. It could be that off camera Flossie is completely different. It could be anxiety. Because she is monetizing a certain look it can also be the fear of looking like a sellout, of losing followers. Maybe she keeps the look because there will always be new girls who see her as a rolemodel.

There might be some truth in what you are saying but it can be way more than that. The only thing we know is that she is stuck and that it looks a bit unhealthy. But if she is happy and can pay her bills then all is well.

Reactions: 12
If you want my opinion, viewpoint for what it is worth I think her behaviour and attitude is largely due to the environment she was raised in.
I agree. And most teenagers raised how she was would end up going to uni usually and realising they’re not really much amateur than most other people, moving out of their parents’ home so having to be independent, and mixing with a wider group of people. Not saying that any of this isn’t possible if you don’t go to uni or don’t move out, but I do think it’s harder. Added to this, she doesn’t do a normal job where she has to mix with other people much either, so again she’s lacking that experience. Until she moved out of the flat she’s literally never had to be independent in her life, or mix with people from different backgrounds and with different experiences to her, which I really think plays a huge part in how you grow as a person. She’s had a very sheltered and (to me) claustrophobic lifestyle for so long it’s not really surprising that mentally she’s still in her parents’ home in high school. I mean, she couldn’t even hack going to a new college with all the ‘mean girls’ there.

I know we’ve talked about this look but… how can she look so old in the face, so horrendous and childish in the dress and then normal and gorgeous shoes that she by herself would NEVER choose??? She needs to realize she’s almost 30, and she should dress appropriately for her age.

Attachments

I know we’ve talked about this look but… how can she look so old in the face, so horrendous and childish in the dress and then normal and gorgeous shoes that she by herself would NEVER choose??? She needs to realize she’s almost 30, and she should dress appropriately for her age.
Compare these 2 outfits: childish pinky pink and Audrey Hepburn vibes. Freddy looks amazing in elegant, non-pink, appropriate to her age clothes 😍 what a pity she prefers tacky clothes for kids :/ but if she is happy, then well that's fine.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's giving choir singer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.