Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwa

I know Tattle is a gossip forum. You can block me, ban me, whatever. But I need to write this.

I was trying to pretend that everything wpuld be fine, I was trying to joke etc. But I can't do this anymore. As you know (or not) Russia (with help of Belarus) has attacked Ukraine. I am scared to death. I can't sleep, I cry everyday. I feel so sorry for the Ukraininas. I live in Bydgoszcz, so my closest neighbour is Germany, but my parents live in north-eastern Poland, very close to the border with Belarus and Lithuania. I have friends in Lublin, extremely close to Ukraine. I know a few people from Ukraine.

Russian invasion is the only thing Poland is talking about. I am so depressed and petrified. I don't want innocent people (Ukrainians, my family, friends) to die. I am atheist, but I pray everyday.

I wish life was as easy as Freddy shows it- Disney, pink, trips, pehfect, no problems etc. But it is not. At this moment I am safe now, but a few hundred kilometers away innocent people are dying.

The belssing in disguise is that in such tragedies people realize what's really important - life, family, friends, peace, health. Not stupid things, Disney, trips, fame.

I pray for Ukraine and other countries close to Russia.
If there are people from Ukraine, please, remember that we want to help you. Us, average paesants we will do everything to help you. Come to Poland, we will give you home.
You will survive. We will survive. We believe in you. Please, stay strong.

All my Tattle friends- I hope you are safe and healthy. Please, pray for Ukraine and other countries in danger.
I am sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41

bullshih

I agree! If she were an introvert, she wouldn't be walking in pink, striking clothes in the city centre, doing photo session etc. She would feel embarassed. Secondly, if she had more friends, she would flex about it by posting stories (with or without their face). I think that maybe it is hard for her to make new friends, because she seems to be childish and vain.
Introverted doesn’t mean youre a shy gray mouse hiding away. It just means you don’t need to be around people a lot and that being with people takes energy from you that you need to recharge by being alone. I’m as introverted as they come and I walk around in loud colours with weird hairstyles.

Reactions: 35
What I don't understand is Freddy living with her parents for so many years. I moved out when I turned 18. I moved to one of the biggest polish cities, where I was a typical poor student, working, studying and spending time with friends :LOL:
But thank god, thanks to that I became very independent, mature and hard-working. Freedom has always been more important for me than being a lazy, childish princess, who always needs her daddy :ROFLMAO:
''I wanted to save some money to buy a flat''. No, Freddy, you could have bought it a few years before by working hard (working, not just pretending).
Sorry to have to side with Freddy but it is very normal in the UK to live with your parents until you’re in your late twenties and even into your thirties. Property is so sought after that you will stand zero chance of getting on the ladder at 18 without financial help. Even renting is virtually impossible without a reasonable paying job.
She wanted to live in London and London is one of the most expensive places in the world to live.
Say what you want about Freddy’s mannerisms but she’s done far better than most in terms of purchasing a property for her age.

Just to put things into perspective: a one bedroom studio flat in zone one (Central London) will probably not sell for less than £1m

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Serena, Blair and Mean girls (?) had many friends, buddies and were popular. I think that maybe Freddy would like to be the same- you know "that popular hot girl dating a football player" 😅 but there is no school anymore and it's time to be adult 😬
But on the other hand- maybe ppl are hmm intimidated? 🤔 They see a pretty blond girl in these girly (but usually childish😅🤭) clothes and assume that she's from a different world, "league"?🤔 maybe they're afraid she would look down on them? Maybe she seems vain face 2 face? 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you want my opinion, viewpoint for what it is worth I think her behaviour and attitude is largely due to the environment she was raised in. There’s a few subtle indicators of this that’s been mentioned over the years:

1. Her parents got married in Las Vegas. How do I know that? The same way I found out Freddy’s full name which is legally Miss. Freddy Floss Cousin-Brown found on Ancestry.com and is public information. They lived in the States for some time and Freddy managed to drop it into a conversation when replying to a commentator that she was almost born there and raised there. Almost is a very interesting turn of phrase. I think she and Coco were raised in a very American style way. Many holidays there, many aspirations of being there and I think given the chance they would have sold their soul for an American passport, is the vibes I get from the family and things said on video over the years.

2. Freddy’s mother was an actress and a model how long I don’t know but I think she has lived her dreams through her daughters. The fact the woman is obsessed with Dance Moms says it all really but that said I do like her channel but there are some choices both parents clearly have made that has to be a contributor towards the way Freddy behaves. I’m not speaking about Coco as she’s a child and it would be against my values to critique a child. Freddy is nearly 30 and old enough to take responsibility for her actions and her choices.
3. I think many children born in the 1980s to the 2000s are victims of Americanisation. I was born in the late 1950s and in Transylvania to Hungarian parents. Americana as a concept was considered the enemy. I didn’t taste Coca Cola until I was probably around 30 and it tasted as awful as it looked. McDonalds in practice was considered a great failure in most former Communist countries due to the way and the lack of quality the food was. I think American products only were a success in terms of fashion, cosmetics and cars. Fast forward 30 years later most children were exposed to an intense influx of American consumerism and media. Most childrens television was produced in either USA or in Canada especially Animation shows. Some were made in Australia but most children were force fed so to speak America. In their toys, their music, the mass media and even in education there was American designed programs that were introduced into British schools which later some accepted and still use today and some rejected. Most social care assessments are American designed. I’m not denigrating America or Americans by writing this what I’m doing is an insight into how the world was when Freddy was born in 1994 onwards as an older person with much life experience. I don’t think the whole American barbie image she has cultivated is entirely her fault. I think it’s a mixture of her mother, herself and the society that she lived and lives in. Also I think the fact she isn’t as educated as many have gone on to become is very crucial factor in how and why she has become as insufferable and extremely ignorant over the years. I’m not saying that everybody without a University degree is a dunce. Far from it but her lack of education shows badly when she professes she’s and I quote “always been clever” intelligence is different from being “book smart”. My grandmother was illiterate, never read a book in her life and was made to work from a very tender age in the fields harvesting. That was in the turn of the 20th century and Hungary was then an Empire. She was however the most emotionally intelligent person I’ve ever had the fortune to meet. She could sniff out bullshit from a mile off. She could empathise with people and had so much wisdom in her soul she was often consulted by people for advice. What she lacked in education she made up with heart and soul. So be clear, I’m not denigrating those without a degree or a qualification to their name. What I think is repugnant is that Freddy seems to project an image of oh well I’ve always been clever so that’s it. You never stop learning even when you get as old and as ugly as I am

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

slamvs27

VIP Member
Wow just watching her vlog - she has some cheek. So she bought a Chanel bag and Jimmy Choo shoes for herself but the gifts she "bought" for her family are sponsored from Amazon after they spent months renovating her apartment for free... :rolleyes:
She really is so selfish. Look at her mug when Coco is talking about buying a dress for herself. Completely bored and unbothered. Hurry up bitch, you're taking up storage space on my camera!!
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 7.03.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 7.04.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 7.03.07 PM.png
LMAO can she look any more annoyed??

Now look at her vastly different expression when she's talking about herself:
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 7.03.31 PM.png
Coco be like 😬 (same girl)

She's insufferable, the type to make everything about herself and switch the subject to her and her life. I've had friends like that I had to drop. Everything was about ME ME ME. Every time you try to talk about current events it's met with a vacant stare.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

WAIDWML

I can't help but think of these geese from Aristocats when I see Josie and Freddy together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

slamvs27

VIP Member
Hate to be a Debbie Downer because I agree, the cat is so very cute. But it irks me that she wanted a white cat specifically (of course, to match her aesthetic) as if it was another accessory in the home. And the way she didn't even consider rescues and went straight for breeders, which we all know have some unethics to it..

I have a rescued dog and he's the best boy ever! I always encourage people to go for shelters instead- I hate the thought of abandoned/ "unwanted" animals never finding a home :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yesterday

Guys you can go on a holiday without making it a woke moment… just because it is a former colonial region doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy it or they have to make a political stance at all, ffs… if you want political or white-saver complex, self hatred content, Freddy is not it. There is plenty of it (unfortunately) in YouTube and other sites so if you want to see white hating videos they are loads of them in other channels…
Oh give me a break. We're talking about the port city where 80% of African slaves entered the US. It's not "woke" or "political" to discuss the actual history of a city. If you're too delicate to discuss it, that's your problem.

It's pretty clear Charleston wants to attract people like Freddy who could give a f**k about anything but pretty pink buildings, so in that regard, this is a stellar partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I'm all for light escapism and enjoying beauty where you see it too. However, Charleston was pivotal in the American slave trade. In 2018 the city formally apologised for its role, it's not an insignificant matter.

It may just be a pretty city these days but can you imagine the sheer amount of suffering and horror that went on there?! Suffering and horror which is rooted in so many current socio-economic injustices today. Not so pretty.

As an influencer, promoting the place (she's not just on holiday) with rose-tinted glasses like she does and not even a mention of how or why those pretty streets and houses were built in the first place is in poor taste, a disservice to the place and a kick in the teeth to the many descendants of all those enslaved people I believe.

Freddy created content promoting black owned businesses when BLM was a hot topic, she managed to do that in keeping with her frilly-pink escapism and not getting 'too political'. They don't need to become 'woke' and change their frilly-pink content into a depressing history show, just a nod of recognition to and reflection on the realities of what went on there, showing solidarity and respect to POC, whilst also enjoying Charleston for what it is today.

I used to work for the National Trust, their report 'Addressing our histories of colonialism and and historic slavery' is a good example to look at here, people no longer want to enjoy and conserve the beauty of historic places without addressing their horrific pasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WAIDWML

Im shocked right now. I live in the southern United States not too far from Charleston and I can't believe they're visiting there of all places. Heck, not many people in the U.S want to visit that city unless it's for museums and learning about the history, let alone brits with no connection to it? Maybe frolicking in colonial cities is a thing among the English my American brain isn't aware of lol. I assume I'm wrong but please correct me. It must be some weird brand they're promoting. Has Zimmermann found a gold mine of inspiration from antebellum women's fashion?

Edit: I just read custosmorum's screenshots a bit more closely and wow! Freddy said some rich southern dude's old mansion is her dream house knowing he likely made his fortune off slave labor. Many times slaves lived in or around these city mansions in little sheds designed for animals. Im normally not this mean but she is such an idiot. She's turning this city full of grave and saddening history into an airhead vacation spot. I'm not saying you can't enjoy your time in good old SC but honey. You know nothing about this. Have some respect and try and learn something, feel something. Expand your mind and contemplate history. What a tacky, odd choice of a vacation spot for her. Dont even get me started on the ridiculously oblivious choice of clothing either. 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

slamvs27

VIP Member
71DB63A1-0315-4AFA-9445-6E330B93E6BE.png
“Airport chic”?? Girl, you’ve got your entire vag outline hanging out like a moose knuckle. Does she ever look in the mirror? Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

merysu07

Hi guys! Off topic but - having a bigger bed for me just means sleeping better, with more space, I would never have thought about relationships

Hi guys! Off topic but - having a bigger bed for me just means sleeping better, with more space, I would never have thought about relationships

Professor Pepper

Hey all, long time lurker here ☺👋
I just had to comment about Freddy going on about F Scott Fitzgerald and how the Great Gatsby is one of her favourite "stories". Does she not see the irony? Jay Gatsby came into money and spent it on trying to convince others he came from 'old money', sound familiar Freds?
I love the fact the themes of the book (and how she stands in complete opposition to them) are lost on her, i.e money can't buy happiness, consumerism is the new religion, and beauty is only superficial. But she's so shallow I guess she can't think about anything beyond 'aesthetic' and paaahfact clothes 😆
Sorry for the rant I just had to get that off my chest after seeing her insta posts!

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Since that photo of her in normal jeans I’m half convinced she actually dresses completely normally and this whole twee pink wardrobe is just her persona for YouTube. Tbf it’s quite embarrassing so you need balls to be her age and still pretending that you think how she dresses etc looks good so she has cajones if true.

• Haha
I am uncomfortable personally with how everyone talks about peoples' physical appearance. I am 40 years old and have had an eating disorder since age 9. I know it is very cultural and in some places (ie Latin America, some places in Africa) it is expected and normal to comment on how someone is big or thin or tall or whatever but personally, it makes me cringe and I wonder if it hurts Freddy if she sees it. I know we are here and entitled to talk about and critique Freddy's and other famous people behaviour but somehow it rubs me the wrong way to talk about her body because a) it is more or less out of her control and b) she is obviously insecure about it. I dunno, I love gossiping about the videos and the clothes, and what she says but I will not be talking about her body... Just my two cents of course everyone is free to say what you wish, I just put myself in her shoes and it would trigger my ED like crazy :(

• Heart
Reactions: 27

raleigh

She does one video a week, allegedly, and can’t pre film an extra video, I watch much smaller creators who pre filmed 3 weeks worth of content (6-9 videos) so they could take time off over Christmas, it’s been said a million times but she’s lazy.
She’s not just lazy, she’s also very arrogant about it. She basically went on a paid holiday thanks to her fans but waits until the last second to tell them hey there won’t be a video. She’s such a spoiled brat who can’t be bothered to have a couple of pre-filmed videos as backup but hey she’ll be pouting all weekend about all the hard work when she has to go through the holiday vlog footage and she’ll be scrambling to get a video in time because she’s “too busy” and the next video will be special because she will probably be selling something to her peasant fans.

Reactions: 26

Hayleyraine

OK, she's outdone herself now and I am serious pissed off. Not only does she look like a complete twat - her choice, but it does give us all a good laugh to see her squeezed into too-small, too-tight clothes with her enormous thighs hanging out them, and with her stupid, bland-featured, piggy-eyed face struggling to come up with an expression apart from faux superiority. Can you tell I'm angry? Because Birmingham is the site of one of the most atrocious racial crimes ever committed here. Just google The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing to learn that four young Black girls were murdered by white supremacists in 1963. And she has the fucking nerve to prance around like a village idiot outside the Lyric Theater which was segrated for most of the 20th century. OK... how do we get her banned?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26