Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gucci belts do the opposite of elevating an outfit. 😆 Also she must have zoned out during the 00s if she thinks that Burberry has never been considered tacky.
yeah this was disappointing. the gucci belt is very much on the outs, if not been completely out since 2019. if she wants to copy josie just copy josie. get the loewe one. the 00s are coming back so burberry doesn't bother me as much

Reactions: 10
She's so fake. Acting like she cares about the environnement because Farfetch sponsored her video and paid her to promote their "ecofriendly" new thing. You never cared, "i think we all know we need to consume differently" but you never do, and you"ve never talked about it before, and when people write comments about it you get upset. You do hauls from Zara, h&m, and overconsume and then sell on depop the overconsumption that you don't "need" anymore. Phony

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so fake. Acting like she cares about the environnement because Farfetch sponsored her video and paid her to promote their "ecofriendly" new thing. You never cared, "i think we all know we need to consume differently" but you never do, and you"ve never talked about it before, and when people write comments about it you get upset. You do hauls from Zara, h&m, and overconsume and then sell on depop the overconsumption that you don't "need" anymore. Phony
She should look up the effects of "greenwashing," but that'll take up the last few brain cells she needs for the "jokes" she puts at the front of every video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is such a mess. She seems to be falling into habits similar to Gabriella Lindley. Being shut from reality and void of self-awareness with an inflated sense of self importance, having sloppy work ethic and a lack of professionalism and using their audience for emotional validation. They both have a bad case of stunted influencer brain.

On another note, I have a theory her obsession with being a teenager could in part be due to her videos with Coco being some of the most viewed and she’s stupid enough to associate youth with success. Her obsession with nostalgia and being a child is genuinely creepy. The stuffed animals, the infantilised girly aesthetics with a personality tailored to misogynistic standards of being a pretty little object who lives to buy clothes and has nothing interesting to say, her curated Blair Waldorf persona that she has never grown out of because it's the only thing that gives her an edge, showing off her prom dress every 5 months and assuring us it still fits, her bedroom decor being inspired by her prom venue (who tf does that?), approaching 30 and her wardrobe mainly consisting of crop tops, mini skirts and knee-high boots, in her latest video wearing a hideous a C by Chloe shirt with a frilled bib... girl please grow up. Everything about her taste is derivative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Freddy's this 👌 close to turning into Anna bey with their self proclaimed "elegance " and boring clothes! It's tragic ! 🙄
Screenshot_20211116-191559.png
Screenshot_20211116-191827.png
Screenshot_20211116-191904.png
Screenshot_20211116-191802.png

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her video but did she really not notice Burberry becoming tacky? They literally burnt a load of stock so that they could try to improve their brand image...for someone who works in fashion she really knows duck all about it doesn't she?

Reactions: 10
She posted this about herself?! I’m dying it’s so cringey. Please Flossie, you’re nearly 30!
DF519A74-1251-457D-81E2-DDE9E5871691.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1637153947638.png

"You will never find anything like it anywhere!"

Ähm ... Freddy ... except RIGHT BEHIND YOU?! :'''''D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 871426

"You will never find anything like it anywhere!"

Ähm ... Freddy ... except RIGHT BEHIND YOU?! :'''''D
She’s too old to be promoting herself in that kind of way. She looks like a child and she isn’t she’s nearly 30. Very strange woman she is or there are issues she hasn’t addressed public ally it’s one or the other. In those screenshots she looks about 12 years old but in reality she is 27, bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She'll jump on any train as long as it sells, especially now when she needs the money to pay for her loan. Her haul weeks are popular so you can bet the house that Black Friday will be a frenzy of mindless consumerism from her end. Expect a week of high street low quality fashion where she'll encourage her fans to buy anything with her affiliate links and claims she can't live without each and every item.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She posted this about herself?! I’m dying it’s so cringey. Please Flossie, you’re nearly 30!
View attachment 871322
Didn't realize how jarring she would be in real life with real people. When she's playing pretend in her pink palace it's like, ok, you're 30 but whatever, it's kinda private. But seeing her "out in the wild" like this is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so tacky 🤮 Most people find their style as they age, I don't know how this girl manages to look so trashy and cheap every single time she dresses up, no matter what the price tag says. If she didn't claim to be the peak of elegance and "axxxspensive" outfits I wouldn't even be bothered but if you're going to toot your own horn about being a dictator of taste, make sure you have some ffs.

yeah this was disappointing. the gucci belt is very much on the outs, if not been completely out since 2019. if she wants to copy josie just copy josie. get the loewe one. the 00s are coming back so burberry doesn't bother me as much
even better the gucci horsebit one!!!! that's the one I want. haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s super annoying is that pretty much every time she posts on YouTube or Instagram it’s an Ad. No one can possibly ‘be soooo obsessed’ with all these products?! I feel like influencers are spoiled when it comes to freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What’s super annoying is that pretty much every time she posts on YouTube or Instagram it’s an Ad. No one can possibly ‘be soooo obsessed’ with all these products?! I feel like influencers are spoiled when it comes to freebies.
I mean, c'mon... we all know by this point it's all about the money. That "I carefully choose who I collaborate with" crap in the description of every video basically means "I won't collaborate with some cheap unsophisticated brand that may tarnish my image, but all of you high-street, high end and luxury brands, please pay me to smile artificially while I say your product is the best thing ever".

If you think that's bad, just check out her telemarketer friend from Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it me or is this no where near the same vibe as pink swan palace, even without the execution issues in her place. If that’s what she wanted why didn’t she pay for an interior designer for a few hours to pull together the idea (my cousin did this and said it’s well worth it when you struggle with interiors).
A11CA784-3AD6-4A86-B696-3F562E589AE7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Just for clarification: When she says "lounge" she means her living room, right?
Edit: I just read that that's a common term in the UK, it just sounded super pretentious to my german ears. :'D We would never call our living room a lounge room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.