Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got the swan head on the wall in the landing, some swan-shaped hooks for hanging things, and probably some other swan-themed things as well.
Ohh I see ! Lol I didn't even bother watching her apartment videos, I subscribed to her awhile ago and got bored then forgot about her until I stumbled upon her thread here. I was actually surprised she even had a thread because the girl is beyond dull ! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The swans fine Shes the one that needs help ! jk Lol 😂 I'm not even sure why she calls it the swan flat But I think it's because she's British?? Don't they name their houses ?? 🤷 It's like she lives in fantasy land drowning in pink lol Im surprised she doesn't force her boyfriend to wear pink swan pajamas ! Then again who knows what she does in private besides posing and repeating herself while doing her glamorous night time routine! 🙄 Her boyfriend probably waits for hours just to get tf to bed lol
Does this look fine to you? Thank you @Snackella for posting this. I know that this is a glorified plumeau but even the stuffed swan has this whole "wtf, somebody save me" thing going on

1634131931962.png

The only thing I can imagine is that she sees herself as the ugly duckling that becomes a beautiful swan, if there is a reason behind it. Or just Freddy thinking she likes swans because she loves wearing white. It feels so strange because she has a very distinguished style and I am just baffled why she would throw a swan in the mix. Was pink, beige and her own interpretation of glamour not enough?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does this look fine to you? Thank you @Snackella for posting this. I know that this is a glorified plumeau but even the stuffed swan has this whole "wtf, somebody save me" thing going on

View attachment 841133

The only thing I can imagine is that she sees herself as the ugly duckling that becomes a beautiful swan, if there is a reason behind it. Or just Freddy thinking she likes swans because she loves wearing white. It feels so strange because she has a very distinguished style and I am just baffled why she would throw a swan in the mix. Was pink, beige and her own interpretation of glamour not enough?
I read somewhere that Queen Elizabeth supposedly owns all the swans in England ... maybe Flossie is being facetious with the addition of the swan in her flat ... she is a "queen". And being even more facetious by calling the swan "Elizabeth". 🙄

Sorry Flossie Floss, at the end of the day, you're just a prissy, too old-for-too-short-skirt-wearing, immature brat bore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I read somewhere that Queen Elizabeth supposedly owns all the swans in England ... maybe Flossie is being facetious with the addition of the swan in her flat ... she is a "queen". And being even more facetious by calling the swan "Elizabeth". 🙄

Sorry Flossie Floss, at the end of the day, you're just a prissy, too old-for-too-short-skirt-wearing, immature brat bore.
This sounds legit. Thank you for your explanation. I refuse to watch all of her videos to find out if I missed it but it keeps bothering me.

Once I very randomly descided to collect snowglobes because I liked the whole fairytale vibe of them but Flossie going overboard with the swans made me so very curious. I would never have expected something edgy or quirky like beetles or something relatable like shotglasses or empty wine bottles but for the life of me, why swans?!

Reactions: 6
It’s a present from her mom I remember that Coco got an unicorn and Freddy a swan and the family’s house has as well one of these studffes animals but I don’t remember what

• Wow
Reactions: 9

View attachment 841133

her mom gifted her that creepy ass swan. Her mom has a liking to animal decor (as shown in her videos before). she’s imposed her infatuation of animal decor onto her kids (Freddy for a start).

It’s a present from her mom I remember that Coco got an unicorn and Freddy a swan and the family’s house has as well one of these studffes animals but I don’t remember what
It was either her birthday or Christmas gift from her mom.

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD her flat is hideous. The bedroom looks like its a 6 year old child's fever dream. I lost it when she placed creepy looking Victorian dolls on her windowsill.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus, the poor guy who was fitting her shutters. I hope he was okay with her filming and posting the footage of him!

• Wow
She is like a little girl playing house. I love the kitchen and the lounge isn't too bad but the bedroom and dressing room and her studio room (whatever she needs this for).....I'm surprised she doesn't have a sofabed in there for Coco to stay over. That would be nice to do since they are so close.

£745 for a dressing table, £320 for a bedside table, £498 for a living room side table... Erm, no thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m going to be a touch controversial here…

Freddy’s flat is *not* at all my taste and I think some of the things she’s done are a bit silly (weird layouts in the rooms, a lack of storage for her clothes and shoes, shutters in the second bedroom that you can’t easily close, etc.) but I do think it’s refreshing to see someone’s house that isn’t a bland grey box… it’s definitely got some personality and some touches inspired by her mum and I think that’s sweet.

I also don’t hate the chandelier… Eichholtz are a really premium brand, good quality and quite luxurious - it’s about £1,200 to buy.

I also think it’s nice that she’s done a lot of the things herself or with her family - a change to other influencers who just seem to spend money buying new or who’s videos are basically just adverts.

I think what let’s her down is the amount of cheap rubbish she’s bought from China - sites like AliExpress, etc. Weird to pair her luxury items with tut, would have been nicer to choose better quality items, more sustainable and perhaps made in the UK?

I think the dolls were her grandmother’s so are sentimental… *DEFINITELY* not my taste 😂

Reactions: 23
I appreciate that she didn’t do the boring ass seen it a hundred times blogger house. But the whole thing is HIDEOUS. There is nothing that looks good. It’s ugly af, insanely tacky, poorly designed, and childish.

Reactions: 14
I think it would have been a lot better if she’d worked with a proper interior designer to hone down her ideas into something more adult and cohesive - I think she’ll hate a lot of the things she’s done quite quickly

Reactions: 18
£745 for a dressing table, £320 for a bedside table, £498 for a living room side table... Erm, no thanks!
Ironic thing is you could make your home a lot more pretty and tasteful using Ikea furniture. She is the walking embodiment of "money doesn't buy class."

Reactions: 17
I can't watch her talk without expecting her to start repeating herself and start posing again ! 😂 lol um um um I'm so happy to be here um um um um !

Screenshot_20211101-174216.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Everything is just so over the top! And she keeps saying “I feel like this needs another piece of furniture.” Or “this wall is empty it needs something there.” No Freddy! Leave it. It’s already all too much 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said her jungle theme reminds her of Jane from Tarzan ??? 🤨 Is that where she gets her inspo from? Disney!! She probably thinks of poor JJ as Tarzan too! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a Disney adult! Now everything clicks. It would have been interesting to see before and after shots of each room. A missed opportunity for the "reveal" once it's all come together. She didn't show the bathroom oddly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.