Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what kind of act Freddy puts in for her viewers. When she started her sentence then stopped, then flicked her hair and pouted and then huffed/scoffed. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And Missy putting her bowl and glass on the rug instead of a side table ... tsk tsk.
Slovenly behaviour from the Dictator.
Such bad form Freddy Floss.
Whatever next, black jeans ??? 🙄
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that was her full name. She said once she hated her middle name and would never divulge it. Considering Coco’s name is Coco Tallulah it could be plausible to think that Freddy Floss or Flossy could be her given and second name? 9 months to think of a baby’s name and that’s what they are given, hmmm each to our own but parents should never give their children names they would be embarrassed with. My own name is a typical Hungarian name, nothing too showy or pretentious or eccentric in the Cousin-Brown family’s case.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that was her full name. She said once she hated her middle name and would never divulge it. Considering Coco’s name is Coco Tallulah it could be plausible to think that Freddy Floss or Flossy could be her given and second name? 9 months to think of a baby’s name and that’s what they are given, hmmm each to our own but parents should never give their children names they would be embarrassed with. My own name is a typical Hungarian name, nothing too showy or pretentious or eccentric in the Cousin-Brown family’s case.
Im pretty sure Freddy once said that she was allowed to pick Cocos middle name. Coco confirmed this and said that she doesn't like her middle name - which isn't a surprise when a literal 10 year old picked it. (Not to offend anyone with the name Tallulah, I just would never let my child pick my other child's name).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Im pretty sure Freddy once said that she was allowed to pick Cocos middle name. Coco confirmed this and said that she doesn't like her middle name - which isn't a surprise when a literal 10 year old picked it. (Not to offend anyone with the name Tallulah, I just would never let my child pick my other child's name).
Sensible suggestions would be welcome but really baby names are exclusive choice only for the parents nobody else

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but "Freddy Flossy Cousin-Brown" makes her sound like some mean cartoon character with an identity crisis who's also a dentist assistant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My cousins got to name their surprise baby sister, makes me glad now that they were secret Frozen 2 fans and we got Anna. Saying that their parents would have intervened if needed as the boys were 9,10 & 12. Don’t know about the UK but here it’s very common to honour a relative with the middle name. Myself and my sister got a variation of a grandparents name as our middle name.

Freddy better be careful this could be her when she's fifty years old! 😅 Lol ok maybe not this bad but same thing with the obsession with pink and low self esteem and child like behavior, from what I gather Freddy is a deeply insecure person and this just proves it imo ! This woman said she was bullied just like Freddy has claimed and developed a damaging obsession with perfection to look like barbie and to be parrfect!! 🤣 Freddy isn't this extreme but I see so many similarities in their mental health and behavior that I can't help but compare the two! 🧐🤔 I came across this video and it immediately reminded me of Freddy!

• Sick
  • Wow

Freddy better be careful this could be her when she's fifty years old! 😅 Lol ok maybe not this bad but same thing with the obsession with pink and low self esteem and child like behavior, from what I gather Freddy is a deeply insecure person and this just proves it imo ! This woman said she was bullied just like Freddy has claimed and developed a damaging obsession with perfection to look like barbie and to be parrfect!! 🤣 Freddy isn't this extreme but I see so many similarities in their mental health and behavior that I can't help but compare the two! 🧐🤔 I came across this video and it immediately reminded me of Freddy!
I’ve never quite believed her sob story on being a victim of bullying given how she treats others, acts on camera, speaks about businesses and behaves at times in public. All captured on her own camera posted by her. I know some say those who have been bullied end up bullies. I don’t think she was a victim of bullying there. I think it’s an excuse not to progress to higher education, not being successful in the modelling and acting industry. If things don’t go her way I think that is her ‘calling card’. The only thing I think she and Coco have been exposed to is their mother’s failed ambitions. Her dreams put onto them. Her influence is very heavy it seems on the videos. Parents do have a certain degree of influence in their children’s lives but there has to be a line between their ambitions and allowing your child to express themselves in an individual way. I would definitely say Freddy is not individualistic. Coco seems to be but not Freddy.

Reactions: 18
Confirmation found on MyHeritage which has public records on. Make what you will of it but my sympathies to her for such a ridiculous name. What the hell were her folks thinking?! October I’m supposing is when she was registered as some people take a while to register the birth

Attachments

• Haha
Just shows what kind of act Freddy puts in for her viewers. When she started her sentence then stopped, then flicked her hair and pouted and then huffed/scoffed. LOL
I only started watching her yesterday. Came across her by complete fluke. Anyhow, watched one of the flat decorating videos...She is such a spoilt brat. I can see this from the start. When she does a fast pace video of her on the phone to her dad because the paint was the wrong colour :rolleyes: . I mean all she was short of doing was stamping her feet. Then the poor man had to sand down her counter tops again because she made them look too dark. She doesn't realize how spoilt she actually is.

Reactions: 17
I only started watching her yesterday. Came across her by complete fluke. Anyhow, watched one of the flat decorating videos...She is such a spoilt brat. I can see this from the start. When she does a fast pace video of her on the phone to her dad because the paint was the wrong colour :rolleyes: . I mean all she was short of doing was stamping her feet. Then the poor man had to sand down her counter tops again because she made them look too dark. She doesn't realize how spoilt she actually is.
And you have not even seen the part where she keeps on painting over walls because the pink was off. She goes on and on about it. This is not being a perfectionist but just not knowing what your priorities are. She huffed too much paint, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She exposed herself BIG TIME when she messed up on that upside down clip and it scared the tit out of her ! Lol 🤣
(She scared me2 looking so psychotic btw)

And her whole "I'm now in my swan pajamas because this is the swan house" is sooooo cringy omg!! 🤮

• Haha
She exposed herself BIG TIME when she messed up on that upside down clip and it scared the tit out of her ! Lol 🤣

And her whole "I'm now in my swan pajamas because this is the swan house" is sooooo cringy omg!! 🤮
I never saw the original upload. Does anybody have that clip?

Reactions: 5
I never saw the original upload. Does anybody have that clip?
theres a second clip still on the new upload after the ending credits lol

if you go back a few goes back, someone uploaded it and you can still see it but from your desktop.

Reactions: 7

Do you know why she calls it the swan house? I somehow missed that. When I saw the pj's I thought it was cute. After seeing the stuffed animal swan that is the only thing I can think about now. I know it is a stuffed animal but the poor thing looks like it needs help.

• Haha
Do you know why she calls it the swan house? I somehow missed that. When I saw the pj's I thought it was cute. After seeing the stuffed animal swan that is the only thing I can think about now. I know it is a stuffed animal but the poor thing looks like it needs help.
She thinks she's Odette or something.
It's cute to play pretend when you're 7, not 30, dear Freds.

1635641768632.png

She reminds me of this witch though, anyone remember Odile from the Barbie movies? I had nightmares as a kid when she screamed DADDDDDYYYYYYY :ROFLMAO: remind you of anyone?

• Haha
The swans fine Shes the one that needs help ! jk Lol 😂 I'm not even sure why she calls it the swan flat But I think it's because she's British?? Don't they name their houses ?? 🤷 It's like she lives in fantasy land drowning in pink lol Im surprised she doesn't force her boyfriend to wear pink swan pajamas ! Then again who knows what she does in private besides posing and repeating herself while doing her glamorous night time routine! 🙄 Her boyfriend probably waits for hours just to get tf to bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got the swan head on the wall in the landing, some swan-shaped hooks for hanging things, and probably some other swan-themed things as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.