Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help her when her parents are too old or not around to pick up the pieces of her latest meltdown. She is insufferable, condescending, insincere, imperious and completely out of touch of reality or self awareness right to the end on this issue. It’s very sad to see a person behave this way and to promote such a dangerous mindset “refer to her mention of self worth” she got caught out lying plain and simple. It’s a fake world she lives in and she got caught no doubt faced consequences with the brand and some of her audience. Oh how the mighty fall …..

👏👏👏 well done to the brave person who slapped her stupid statement down, you deserve a Victoria Cross for bravery ❤
"I'm a Virgo" - oh piss off.

Comparing uploading one video a work on to YouTube to a proper full time job is actually so offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's no surprise she was never able to keep a job, she struggled to fit in a normal school and was unable to have a career as a model/actress.

I suspect her sponsor was unhappy with the video and rightfully so. These influencers are paid an obscene amount of money by brands, apart from the revenue her videos generate. She literally has one job - to film a video once a week and to edit it (at the comfort of her home) and she couldn't do it right. I am guessing her sponsor threatened not to pay her. This is the reason why she's moaning all over social media and not because she's a perfectionist.

For Freddy it's all about money. You can see this when she's posted constantly urging her fans to comment and view her videos. Her biggest concern wasn't the quality of her video - remember when one of her video was uploaded on a low quality for literally DAYS? She didn't bat an eyelid because she was still generating money. She also doesn't give a fig of all the supportive messages, she clearly states she didn't bother to read them and won't reply to anyone. As long as her fans feel sorry for her and go and watch her video once again it's all good for Freddy. She panics when she loses her cash cow which shows how calculating and greedy she is. Her fans are just a transaction and she's always emotionally blackmailing them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hate it when influencers say they have a panic attack over something so minor.

You’re not having a panic attack. You are having a minor inconvenience. A panic attack feels like you are dying, you can’t catch your breath, your heart is racing, you’re sweating, you can’t communicate, your fingers go tingly as you cannot get breath, you are out of control.

It’s not you having time to post about your “panic attack” on bleeping Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have had one mild panic attack in my life and my phone/social media were the last thing on my mind for a few hours. Girl do your easy job, you get showered with freebies and struggle to produce one video a week. Not exactly displaying a stellar work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poundland Duchess needs to chill. It was a messed up video, not an escape from a dictatorship. I'm half expecting her to contact documentary directors to 'tell her story' next, it's amazing how much she has milked this stupid thing. You've just half arsed your job Freddy, it's nothing new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What's ironic is that her meltdown immediately disappears when she gets her views back :rolleyes: While a normal employee would probably be in the doghouse and have to work hard to remedy a work situation she went out for breakfast with her daddy and is now going for a premiere with J.J. Do I need to say more?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can she still call herself a perfectionist? She literally has no qualifications
She really acts like she’s doing everyone a massive by favour by doing a job she choose to do 🙄

Reactions: 18
How can she still call herself a perfectionist? She literally has no qualifications
She really acts like she’s doing everyone a massive by favour by doing a job she choose to do 🙄
If she says it enough times then it’s bound to be true. She’s a highly insecure person and has serious behavioural issues. It’s glaringly obvious but I hope she does sort it out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to speak up now. What is Freddy doing all day so busy? Does she answer e-mails for 10 hours? She can't even condescend to cook! For this, JJ is ordered. I think it's unbelievable to upload a video once a week to 1 million followers and then to complain about how exhausting everything is. Most full-time influencers upload Insta-Stories every day, often every day at least one photo and one video per week, if not 2 or 3. Some even have children and have to do the household on top of it.
Who has time to style their hair for 45 minutes in the morning and then put on make-up? She's so inactive on Instagram, uploaded 10 photos this year when it comes up.
Her latest video is a huge product placement, what is glamorous about that?
Morning and evening routines are always collaborations anyway.
I don't understand what was so dramatic about the upside-down clip. She makes a completely unnecessary drama out of it. Nobody cares as much about it as she does. But for her, as a perfectionist, it is of course worth a panic attack. If she always shoots her videos on Sundays because she can't get herself up for the whole week and then does everything last minute, mistakes will happen. Apparently she doesn't even have the leisure to watch the video correction. And of course her schedule is once again so tight that she cannot respond to comments. She usually uses Instagram to complain or to beg for possible freebies. The main thing is that she generates enough money with her mostly underage followers, who can't afford designer items anyway, but they wait for the next declutter video to buy her used items from Depop so that they she can use the money to buy the next Chloe handbag. For many women, buying a designer handbag, that they have spent months saving on, is a giant step.
She gets everything for free. Qualified for nothing, no academic degree, and still gets her whole life financed by her followers and by uploading a video once a week. She gets more for free and earns more than most people with minimal effort. Further collaborations will follow in the next few weeks because Christmas is just around the corner. Money has to be made. We will probably not get any videos again in January because she feels so uninspired and worked harder than ever before in her life in December and therefore will reward herself with 3 weeks of vacation.

She dreams of a great Hollywood career, she wants to be admired from all sides for her singing, her looks, her clothes, her hair. Everyone should look up at her.

She thinks mini skirts, turtlenecks and overknee boots are patented Freddy my love products.
She considers this style of clothing to be her distinguishing feature and everyone who dresses similarly should please link her, otherwise she will feel copied.

It is not normal how she emphasizes the "ks", "chs" and "ts", but that has already been notized by some here before me.
And can she please stop playing "lovely starshine lights my way to bed"!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hate it when influencers say they have a panic attack over something so minor.

You’re not having a panic attack. You are having a minor inconvenience. A panic attack feels like you are dying, you can’t catch your breath, your heart is racing, you’re sweating, you can’t communicate, your fingers go tingly as you cannot get breath, you are out of control.

It’s not you having time to post about your “panic attack” on bleeping Instagram.
It is such a pet peeve if people glamourise panic attacks. All I ever saw was somebody flapping her hands and flutter her eyes. Nobody told me that it felt like I was having a heart attack right before I pass out.

Not to mention coming down from one can also be brutal. If it is a real heavy one it might take me a week for me to feel completely normal again, heart palpitations and all. No way that I would be on social media and interacting with others within minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched her new upload I missed the original and she’s added the same clip twice at the beginning when she’s talking about it being a lovely autumn? Not sure if it’s just my YouTube playing up, but surely she watched it back before uploading again

Reactions: 7
I think influencers have a tendency to conflate panic attacks with anxiety attacks. Like others have said, a real panic attack is absolutely terrifying and feels like you’re about to literally die. I am fortunate to only have had one and it was so scary my parents took me to A&E (after being instructed to by 111). Embarrassing yes but that’s the point, they are so horrendous you think there’s something actually wrong with you. Getting very worked up, anxious, crying, etc is not the same, and I say that as someone medicated for generalised anxiety. It is horrible yes but it’s not remotely similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I finally got to watch the original clip from the video someone posted a few pages back (it doesn’t work on my phone I had to go on the laptop) and it’s even funnier than I imagined. The ending with all the different head tilts and then rolling her eyes and shutting the camera off has really shown how fake everything is. That is a LOT of different clips just to say she likes to read a book and have a weighted blanket before bed. It really does stand out how it’s all smiles and cutesy on camera but she actually looks really annoyed when she’s done. No wonder she doesn’t like to vlog when she’s out, it takes several minutes just to find a angle she likes, nevermind get her sentences out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I finally got to watch the original clip from the video someone posted a few pages back (it doesn’t work on my phone I had to go on the laptop) and it’s even funnier than I imagined. The ending with all the different head tilts and then rolling her eyes and shutting the camera off has really shown how fake everything is. That is a LOT of different clips just to say she likes to read a book and have a weighted blanket before bed. It really does stand out how it’s all smiles and cutesy on camera but she actually looks really annoyed when she’s done. No wonder she doesn’t like to vlog when she’s out, it takes several minutes just to find a angle she likes, nevermind get her sentences out
It’s genuinely frighteningly psychotic. It’s the forced posing and weird fake smiles.

I have to speak up now. What is Freddy doing all day so busy? Does she answer e-mails for 10 hours? She can't even condescend to cook! For this, JJ is ordered. I think it's unbelievable to upload a video once a week to 1 million followers and then to complain about how exhausting everything is. Most full-time influencers upload Insta-Stories every day, often every day at least one photo and one video per week, if not 2 or 3. Some even have children and have to do the household on top of it.
Who has time to style their hair for 45 minutes in the morning and then put on make-up? She's so inactive on Instagram, uploaded 10 photos this year when it comes up.
Her latest video is a huge product placement, what is glamorous about that?
Morning and evening routines are always collaborations anyway.
I don't understand what was so dramatic about the upside-down clip. She makes a completely unnecessary drama out of it. Nobody cares as much about it as she does. But for her, as a perfectionist, it is of course worth a panic attack. If she always shoots her videos on Sundays because she can't get herself up for the whole week and then does everything last minute, mistakes will happen. Apparently she doesn't even have the leisure to watch the video correction. And of course her schedule is once again so tight that she cannot respond to comments. She usually uses Instagram to complain or to beg for possible freebies. The main thing is that she generates enough money with her mostly underage followers, who can't afford designer items anyway, but they wait for the next declutter video to buy her used items from Depop so that they she can use the money to buy the next Chloe handbag. For many women, buying a designer handbag, that they have spent months saving on, is a giant step.
She gets everything for free. Qualified for nothing, no academic degree, and still gets her whole life financed by her followers and by uploading a video once a week. She gets more for free and earns more than most people with minimal effort. Further collaborations will follow in the next few weeks because Christmas is just around the corner. Money has to be made. We will probably not get any videos again in January because she feels so uninspired and worked harder than ever before in her life in December and therefore will reward herself with 3 weeks of vacation.

She dreams of a great Hollywood career, she wants to be admired from all sides for her singing, her looks, her clothes, her hair. Everyone should look up at her.

She thinks mini skirts, turtlenecks and overknee boots are patented Freddy my love products.
She considers this style of clothing to be her distinguishing feature and everyone who dresses similarly should please link her, otherwise she will feel copied.

It is not normal how she emphasizes the "ks", "chs" and "ts", but that has already been notized by some here before me.
And can she please stop playing "lovely starshine lights my way to bed"!
This. This is everything.

I genuinely do not understand what she is busy doing. She leaves filming so last minute and is not at all active on social media.

She doesn’t have a job.

I can not imagine she is being inundated day after day with brands offering requests because, quite simply, where are they? Her night time routine was sponsored by *one* brand - function of beauty - who literally sponsor everyone.

So she must genuinely just be really lazy. Gets up late, potters around with a few emails and then goes to the theatre (she’s literally been at least once a week the past month or so).

It is genuinely do offensive that she compares her existence to people working a full time job. She doesn’t have a bloody clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Despite the fact that Freddy is a nasty piece of work, I find that her behaviour is endemic with influencers. Let's be honest, the successful ones are paid a lot in comparison to the hours of work they do and the effort they put in their quality of work. Apart from that they get a lot of stuff for free. The small influencers work very hard to climb the ladder and have a tendency to produce more content but I have noticed a pattern, the second they get successful their work ethic completely changes and they become entitled brats.

Most of them have found the lazy way out - they post on IG stories since there is minimal work involved. No need for editing, just slap on an IG filter and start posing and yakking about something unbelievably insignificant to look "relatable". Since editing videos is time consuming most of them will limit the number of YT videos to once a week, once a month... some once every few months because their old videos are still generating money and they're still getting sponsors left and right so they do not need to work so hard at producing content any longer.

Freddy probably has a loan to pay so she is probably counting on her weekly videos to generate money for her plus her sponsors to pay off her mortgage. THIS is the true reason why she threw a fit. It is clear she is taking on more and more sponsorships - I've forgotten the last time her video was not sponsored.

Brands will obviously keep sponsoring influencers because it's still cheaper for them to get influencers to promote their videos and more effective - until now. I am hoping that viewers will start to wisen up and realise that the majority of these influencers have become telemarketers. There's nothing wrong with that - the problem lies with the fact that people started trusting influencers because they got fed up with the model of telemarketers. Influencers promised to be different and to actually suggest products to their viewers which are actually worth the money AND something they'd be willing to buy with their own hard earned money (...and not because they got it for free or are paid to say so). However this is quite difficult when a brand is footing the bill... and they never have to pay for anything.

In any case, as long as people keep watching and supporting Freddy, we will keep getting this spoiled princess behaviour. She's obviously got a cushy job and as long as her fans keep enabling her, she won't stop behaving the way she does because it's very convenient for her and because she's a nasty piece of work.

In the new, updated video, there's still a tiny flash of that "forgotten footage" at the very end 😬

I do find it sad that influencers get so worked up about these things, but it's a good reminder that even the most natural sounding vlogs are well rehearsed and nothing on the social media is real. It's a bit like those clips of JJ that Freddy chooses to include in her vlogs - it looks like when they're together and doing stuff like painting the flat, it's all laughter and jokes and cutesy dotting paint on the other person's nose etc, but literally everything we see is chosen to be shown (apart from when you make a mistake in the editing of course 🙈). And some of it must be done just for the camera so that there is something cute to put in the vlog. And when they're watching TV and laughing, it may either be someone actually saying something funny, or it might be a joke like "we should look like we're having fun" and then laughing at that, genuinely or not. We mostly see these clips on time lapses anyway so there's no sound. I'm not saying that they're not having fun but if someone filmed me and my husband watching TV it would probably look like this "😐😐" for half an hour 😂

• Haha
I usually just lurk her thread but omg that clip is frightening!! 😳 I'm not even lying!
Its like she went in and out of some demonic possession with a super fake smile to a dead face expression in seconds. 😬
Then repeating herself over and over like some robotic doll omg that gave me the CREEPS!! That's so NOT normal ‼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where can I watch the clip? I’m on my phone but will I have to be on my laptop? X

Edit: I went into page 33 of where the video was uploaded but I still can’t see it on my phone or laptop. Please could someone post it again 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Loving the Tesco plastic shopping bag in the background! Considering she pontificates on classy shopping, only usually films products from Fortnum and Mason and Penhaligon’s that gave me a good laugh. Nothing wrong with Tesco her delusions of grandeur is what is wrong. Also there’s nothing ASMR watching and hearing her gulp a glass of water. She needs to lay off the face fillers too
And Missy putting her bowl and glass on the rug instead of a side table ... tsk tsk.
Slovenly behaviour from the Dictator.
Such bad form Freddy Floss.
Whatever next, black jeans ??? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.