Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say this behavior proves the assumption of the enormous amount of money these influencers, youtubers etc earn just from one ad in a video. Just by working a few hours per week.

I work as a pharmacist 10 hours per day without a break, dealing with very sick people, mentally and physically. I’ve studied 6 years and continue to study every day. Someone like Freddy can be considered smart to earn money that easily but I think these people, as public figures, are more dangerous than we think, This lifestyle is so superficial and a really bad influence for the teenagers,

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would mind betting a dollar to a cent that the brand she partnered with took a look of that video and told her to sling her hook so to speak let’s see if she ever promotes them again …. that I think is why she is “so upset” and “never makes mistakes”

Reactions: 16
"as if this couldn't get any worse" god she is the poster girl for first world problems isn't she
View attachment 829028
How on earth is she going to cope in the real world? It’s a bloody YouTube video not a surgeon that’s cocked up open heart surgery. The more I see these influencers go on the more I realise how less and less relevant they are. Once upon a time I looked up to them with aspiration now I just see through all the bulls**t. And it sounds like everything she is portraying is faks from the comments above. The bubbles going to burst.

She doesn’t even follow function of beauty on Instagram so she can’t be that much of a fan - she follows Zimmerman though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At some point I think the "influencer" bubble will be burst and it will be interesting to see all these people trying to get back into a regular job.

Not sure how "I uploaded a 20 minute video of me arranging my shoes once a week" is going to go well on a CV...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video is an ad for function of beauty right? I guess that's why she's flapping. Tbh I would fast forward through that whole part anyway. FOB is old news, every other influencer under the sun has done an ad for them, and tbh they're not high end enough for me to believe someone as showy as Freddy would genuinely use that product. I've read a heap of reviews from people saying it made their hair fall out too. No thanks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm just watching her video now which I'm assuming is the reuploaded video, and in the first 40 seconds she mentions twice that she's had a long day and the weather has been nice in London? Like surely that's another editing mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a liar, a fool and contradictory as hell. If she “meant” to do that then she had no need to hyperventilate on Instagram. She really deserves a clip around the ear when she behaves like this, if anybody were to clock one she should be first in line. Oy gevalt *shakes head and ventures forth to put the kettle on and have a cup of coffee*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah it was function of beauty.. my bet is she left it to the very last minute to film or edit, she mucked up and tried to fix it and cut the deadline too fine or missed it and freaked out instead of doing the professional thing and contacting the company like a “big girl” would

Reactions: 18
Loving the Tesco plastic shopping bag in the background! Considering she pontificates on classy shopping, only usually films products from Fortnum and Mason and Penhaligon’s that gave me a good laugh. Nothing wrong with Tesco her delusions of grandeur is what is wrong. Also there’s nothing ASMR watching and hearing her gulp a glass of water. She needs to lay off the face fillers too

Attachments

• Haha
Loving the Tesco plastic shopping bag in the background! Considering she pontificates on classy shopping, only usually films products from Fortnum and Mason and Penhaligon’s that gave me a good laugh. Nothing wrong with Tesco her delusions of grandeur is what is wrong. Also there’s nothing ASMR watching and hearing her gulp a glass of water. She needs to lay off the face fillers too
It looks like she's hugging a waxwork of her boyfriend haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also there’s nothing ASMR watching and hearing her gulp a glass of water.
She has a way too high opinion of herself. Her screechy whiny voice doesn't lend itself to ASMR. Also at the start when she said 'I'm not going to film myself in the shower unfortunately for you' ....literally nobody wants to watch you shower, Freddy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If she were as much of a perfectionist as she claims to be she would have proof watched her video! This is literally her job, she puts out one video per week and doesn't even check it, wtf

Reactions: 22
She has a way too high opinion of herself. Her screechy whiny voice doesn't lend itself to ASMR. Also at the start when she said 'I'm not going to film myself in the shower unfortunately for you' ....literally nobody wants to watch you shower, Freddy.
I heard that and cringed. God she loves herself doesn’t she? Guess what Freddy? I know this is an alien concept to you as you’ve probably been getting your own way since school but not everyone finds you attractive. We don’t all wish you could have filmed yourself having a shower. For some of us with an ounce of intellect, the mind is a powerful aphrodisiac.
She is definitely the kind of girl I would have avoided like the plague in school…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That video is an ad for function of beauty right? I guess that's why she's flapping. Tbh I would fast forward through that whole part anyway. FOB is old news, every other influencer under the sun has done an ad for them, and tbh they're not high end enough for me to believe someone as showy as Freddy would genuinely use that product. I've read a heap of reviews from people saying it made their hair fall out too. No thanks.
she over egged the ad as well, going on for like 5 minutes that I just skipped it. It might just be me but I think I actually buy more things I've seen influencers talk about for like a minute than if they drone on

Reactions: 9
I cringed at that too. Someone trying to test the waters for an only fans… 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God help her when her parents are too old or not around to pick up the pieces of her latest meltdown. She is insufferable, condescending, insincere, imperious and completely out of touch of reality or self awareness right to the end on this issue. It’s very sad to see a person behave this way and to promote such a dangerous mindset “refer to her mention of self worth” she got caught out lying plain and simple. It’s a fake world she lives in and she got caught no doubt faced consequences with the brand and some of her audience. Oh how the mighty fall …..

👏👏👏 well done to the brave person who slapped her stupid statement down, you deserve a Victoria Cross for bravery ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s allowed to freak out more because she’s a Virgo 🙄 Imagine doing a job that isn’t a frivolous as YouTube 😂
Also it’s very manipulating of her
it’s hard on my mental health so leave a like and a comment will help
Girl you need a check in with reality, and get your head down from the clouds for a bit and look around
I think there is bigger issues going on in the world
If something is this hard she should just quit 🙄 but she won’t because she didn’t finish school and has very few to no career options for her
Also she has a whole week to edit and film one video 😂 if you’re really that stressed why don’t you hire someone to edit 😂😂😂 like no you’re just that cheap and would rather emotionally manipulate all your followers and play the victim
But that’s ok because you’re a Virgo and a “perfectionist”.
Also where was this mindset it’s ok to make a mistake at work when you threw a tantrum to your solicitor?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.