Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her begging people to rewatch the video as it’s been reuploaded and the “YouTube algorithm can be cruel” so did she edit out the mistakes pointed out on here? Ms perfectionist had to work overtime today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the fake trying to smile and be relatable for me 😂

I was right, video has now been removed from YouTube!
Right! It really exposes how forced and contrived this type of content is. When you go from “hey guys 😁” to “😐” in two seconds flat and back again as you film take two. Obviously we all know that but I feel like it might take her younger adoring viewers by surprise haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh that’s what it was about. Well good she does make mistakes. What I find insufferable through this meltdown that she still is ignorant and holy than thou with glaringly obvious evidence. Why is she so insecure?! I parked my car the other day too far hit the bumper quite bad. It’s brand new and I drove it out of the forecourt 2 days prior. I was annoyed with myself but didn’t do a whole Instagram post about it, claiming “I never make mistakes” I’ve made plenty and will continue to. I’m human and so is she. She’s made countless mistakes too, Grace Foley, dealing with her lawyer her attitude and behavioural problems when things don’t swing her way. Bad mouthing businesses because Madam isn’t impressed. Filming her young cousins on her couch not long after moving in, she’ll remember that post and why she deleted it. She is not without problems so no sympathy. She needs to sort out whatever problems she has and get that giant chip off her shoulders cause true beauty comes from within. Her definition of beauty is vanity not empowerment. That’s why it’s considered part of the seven deadly sins. While I’m not a Christian I can see why it’s considered one. The more obsessed with perfection the uglier she looks and sadly more childlike and she’s nearly 30. It’s rather concerning to say the least. If she does have an actual issue that is not within the realms of her control then I hope she is getting the appropriate support.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she meant to upload that…

So don’t worry, I’ve saved it here for everyone to see
Oh god this reminds me of that BestDressed clip. So terrifying and cringey. Esp at the end where she STARES at herself all sweet, then growls and annoyingly shuts the camera off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that’s what it was about. Well good she does make mistakes. What I find insufferable through this meltdown that she still is ignorant and holy than thou with glaringly obvious evidence. Why is she so insecure?! I parked my car the other day too far hit the bumper quite bad. It’s brand new and I drove it out of the forecourt 2 days prior. I was annoyed with myself but didn’t do a whole Instagram post about it, claiming “I never make mistakes” I’ve made plenty and will continue to. I’m human and so is she. She’s made countless mistakes too, Grace Foley, dealing with her lawyer her attitude and behavioural problems when things don’t swing her way. Bad mouthing businesses because Madam isn’t impressed. Filming her young cousins on her couch not long after moving in, she’ll remember that post and why she deleted it. She is not without problems so no sympathy. She needs to sort out whatever problems she has and get that giant chip off her shoulders cause true beauty comes from within. Her definition of beauty is vanity not empowerment. That’s why it’s considered part of the seven deadly sins. While I’m not a Christian I can see why it’s considered one. The more obsessed with perfection the uglier she looks and sadly more childlike and she’s nearly 30. It’s rather concerning to say the least. If she does have an actual issue that is not within the realms of her control then I hope she is getting the appropriate support.
“I never ever make mistakes”

Omgggg girl just laugh it off, promote it a bit more on insta and move on. It’s actually annoying to make such an outlandish claim

Reactions: 18
“I never ever make mistakes”

Omgggg girl just laugh it off, promote it a bit more on insta and move on. It’s actually annoying to make such an outlandish claim
She's upset because she is losing money from her "hard work". Her hard work involves her spending an evening pretending to have a glamorous, picture perfect evening routine because it's obvious she was too lazy to edit her video properly and is too busy blaming everyone and everything else except herself because she's literally perfection :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Absolutely brilliant. If we didn't already know she was a fake, posing witch...

Are we expected to believe her posing sadness on IG now we have seen her posing upside down. Everyone fucks up. Get over it, you under-developed idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idk Freddy, I don’t think this is riveting material so just let it go. Watching her and JJ awkwardly watch TV? Wow. Thank god she posted this ~FASCINATING CONTENT.

I’ve said it before (possibly in grosie’s thread though…h and I still stand by it… no one needs a time lapse. Ever. If it’s not interesting enough to watch at regular speed, it’s not interesting enough for a 2 min time lapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s actually kinda sad she’s so upset over that. Come on Freddy, it’s an editing mistake.. who cares. Just say you’re re-uploading cos you forgot to edit clips out because your hardcore fans will still watch and gas you up.
This reminds me of the original YouTube “Elle and Blair” days before it came out influenzas were being paid to promote stuff. There was a clip where Ella left in this hiiiiiiilarious clip that seemed so fake about how she forgot the name of something.. but then she forgot to cut out the clip of her making the same “mistake” over again.. she used to play up the whole dumb blonde thing all the time, even though I’m pretty sure she got a law degree. Very much a real life Elle Woods type of thing that she was going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"as if this couldn't get any worse" god she is the poster girl for first world problems isn't she
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 5.28.05 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, get a bloody grip Freds. It’s A VIDEO. Honestly, if this is the worst that this girl experiences, she’s got a lot to learn about the big wide world.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s karma that’s all. If she hasn’t experienced that by now then we’re in for a long journey ahead, popcorn anybody?! 🍿

Reactions: 11
Just seen her stories.. the funny thing is if she had brushed over it no one would pay it any attention but now I’ve seen it on her story ive come to find out more and it’s completely drawn more attention to it🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A huge hit?? What?? Tell me you can’t manage your own finances without telling me you can’t manage your own finances 🙄🙄 maybe you shouldn’t have slacked off all the other times you didn’t upload a video when you said you were going to then

Reactions: 18
she is not having a panic attack over a video not uploading properly - gosh girl, get a grip!!

the whole thing shows just how fake her videos are
You’ve hit the nail right on the head as have others. She’s been caught out that’s why she’s having panic attacks and back pedalling to save her skin. She’s been caught out royally for the fake, self indulgent charlatan she really is. The phrase, your mask is slipping springs to mind

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.