Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rambling mess coming through.. I'm going to put down some random thoughts so bear with me 😂

First off, oh my Freddy's haul week was amazingly 'so so'.. there were maybe some nice basic pieces but nothing outstanding đŸ€” also she chose a basic beige skirt and turtleneck combo for every video..
I remember that I started to follow her 2/3 years back because of her autumn haul week and even bought something because of her! I agree with others on here with the fact that her style has become quite stale and boring and her schtick with hating black (and then vouching for veeeeerg dark brown) is getting old 🙈 I get that you don't want to go for black but maaaybe you can still try and experiment with it to make you style more accessible for others.. idk.. "The aesthetic" is ofcourse of paramount importance.

And those comments on her YouTube videos đŸ˜” People commenting she should be a Disney princess or start her own fashion brand or having the best fashion sense ever... its grinding my gears 😂

Next to that the way she talks/her phrasing in her videos.. I don't believe she's unintelligent or anything but when she talks she can sound quite vapid and "like an influencer" 🙈 Influencers truly have created their own language.

Also, isn't the watch count of her videos quite low considering she has 1.15 mil subscribers?

Also also: I see a lot of Josie hate, however I do feel like she puts so much pressure effort in instagram and (tiktok-like) videos and everything. I'm not a fan of her or anything but I can respect her engagement with her work. It feels like Freddy is that person who does her work half ass but somehow still manages to get more credits and things handed to her. Very unsatisfactory to follow such a person.. Do you guys understand what I'm trying to say 😆

And I want to add that sometimes I see people picking stuff apart from her life in such high detail and scrutiny.. in my opinion it sometimes goes too far. I know we're not allowed to correct others on her so I'm not going to give examples or anything. Just leaving this thought on here.

All in all.. yeah why am I still following her? One can ask that all of us on here I believe đŸ€”

Reactions: 20
In all seriousness, does she have special needs? Who does that at 27 nobody I know. If she doesn’t then she needs to realise no lady titled or not photographs themselves in bed. Or invades their own privacy like she does.
27 and sleeping with a panda, OK...? Even if I was her age and did that for comfort's sake, I wouldn't post it on the Internet.
Also Freddy is the only person who can fall asleep by watching herself in the mirror *shudders*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
27 and sleeping with a panda, OK...? Even if I was her age and did that for comfort's sake, I wouldn't post it on the Internet.
Also Freddy is the only person who can fall asleep by watching herself in the mirror *shudders*
I thought she was sleeping with a Shaun the sheep stuffed animal 😂 My eyesight is so bad lol.

Mirror in front of her bed ... such bad Feng Shui.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh, but it's a cow! And not one stuffed animal but two! A Marie stuffed cat as well. She seems to be very proud of them for some strange reason.

Attachments

• Haha
I know she has a boyfriend, but imagine bringing someone home and having them having two stuffed animals on their bed. And they're 27.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Watched her Abercrombie haul and glad she’s mixed things up ever so slightly with some different colours to her usual, but if I have to hear her say “Skaahht” for skirt one more time I’ll scream 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty Coco gave her Marie the cat so maybe that’s why it’s “special” I have a bear that I’ve had since I was a born that’s the only childhood toy I’ve really kept and been attached to. He mostly lives in my closet but every now and then when I’ve been super sad I’ve put him on the bed and it weirdly still comforts me.. but shhhh, don’t tell anyone and I wouldn’t take photos of it either, lol. Maybe she’s just adjusting to living on her own? Most western cultured people are long gone from their childhood home by now but she’s never left. Bit odd posting the pic but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Take a walk over to YouTube to her mother’s channel. She needs to have more self belief because she’s doing a stellar job with those curtains. Poor woman has literally been slaving away and what does Freddy do, duck off and leave her poor mother ironing curtains without restocking the kitchen. Where the hell did she leave to? Go back to bed in her mother’s home curled up watching Gossip Girl?! Wouldn’t shock me if she did. No doubt Madame complained Mummy eating all the fudge. A fridge full of booze. Her mother was in disbelief and said herself what a waste. I hope her father said something to Freddy about that. The least Freddy could have done was to pop to the supermarket get some provisions or get her Mum a takeaway or offer to cook a meal for her. Why do her parents spoil that brat?! It’s disgusting how she treats her mother. She also divulged that Freddy is fussy well that’s the understatement of the century. She couldn’t thread the machine, I’m not surprised Mrs Cousin Brown was so nervous she forgot things with that kind of toxicity around her. I feel very sorry for her parents and hope somebody told Freddy that she was bang out of order for just leaving her mother there hungry and tired with nothing to sustain her. What a witch! Her mother deserves so much better than that. Respect your elders! My G-d if I ever treated my darling Mother that way I’d get a thick ear and then some, I miss my mother and Freddy still has hers but treats her like tit and actually her actions like leaving her own home with her starving hungry and tired Mother alone and without is abusive. She’s doing her a massive favour yet that’s all she gets in return from her eldest daughter. It is a shanda!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Take a walk over to YouTube to her mother’s channel. She needs to have more self belief because she’s doing a stellar job with those curtains. Poor woman has literally been slaving away and what does Freddy do, duck off and leave her poor mother ironing curtains without restocking the kitchen. Where the hell did she leave to? Go back to bed in her mother’s home curled up watching Gossip Girl?! Wouldn’t shock me if she did. No doubt Madame complained Mummy eating all the fudge. A fridge full of booze. Her mother was in disbelief and said herself what a waste. I hope her father said something to Freddy about that. The least Freddy could have done was to pop to the supermarket get some provisions or get her Mum a takeaway or offer to cook a meal for her. Why do her parents spoil that brat?! It’s disgusting how she treats her mother. She also divulged that Freddy is fussy well that’s the understatement of the century. She couldn’t thread the machine, I’m not surprised Mrs Cousin Brown was so nervous she forgot things with that kind of toxicity around her. I feel very sorry for her parents and hope somebody told Freddy that she was bang out of order for just leaving her mother there hungry and tired with nothing to sustain her. What a witch! Her mother deserves so much better than that. Respect your elders! My G-d if I ever treated my darling Mother that way I’d get a thick ear and then some, I miss my mother and Freddy still has hers but treats her like tit and actually her actions like leaving her own home with her starving hungry and tired Mother alone and without is abusive. She’s doing her a massive favour yet that’s all she gets in return from her eldest daughter. It is a shanda!
I'm so glad someone shares my thoughts entirely. I watched the video shortly after it was posted and my goodness was I shocked! If I were Freddy I'd neverrr even think of leaving while my mother was doing me a favour. She definitely should have bought food. I'd say offering to help would have been nice to do too (and Freddy could even learn a new skill) but with her personality she probably better leave her mother do the thing on her own. You can tell she was nervous while Freddy was still there, she looked more relaxed once she was gone. I admire her mother for taking on such a task and feel sad that all her effort and hard work will probably not be appreciated by her clearly spoiled daughter who expects people to do everything for her. 🙄

Reactions: 8
What’s the point of telling us things about the clothes we can see in the video and not tell us the size she got 🙄 that way people will know roughly what size to get as so many people shop online now

What’s the point of telling us things about the clothes we can see in the video and not tell us the size she got 🙄 that way people will know roughly what size to get as so many people shop online now
Because then she’d have to admit to everyone she’s not a size 8 anymore. I mean anyone with eyes can see it anyway but it’s another thing to admit it I guess. She said recently that she always sizes up in hauls, but then some of the size up clothes are too small. I suppose if she’s going to send 99% of it back she’s not bothered.

Reactions: 10
Because then she’d have to admit to everyone she’s not a size 8 anymore. I mean anyone with eyes can see it anyway but it’s another thing to admit it I guess. She said recently that she always sizes up in hauls, but then some of the size up clothes are too small. I suppose if she’s going to send 99% of it back she’s not bothered.
To be entirely honest not cruel as she would think I would say she’s a size 10-12 and at times a size 14. Definitely not a size 6-8. Most women don’t end up staying 6-8 all their lives. To her though I suspect she thinks that is a standard most should abide by to fit in with her very unrealistic, blinkered and monotone image of what femininity is and should be otherwise she will ridicule those who don’t conform to that. Like calling the models of Zara “Dracula” for example. It’s worth saying that companies vary on their sizing s which is very confusing from garments to lingerie. Insisting the way she is implying is foolhardy and dangerous to put out to younger viewers who are less experienced living and thriving happily within their own skin so to speak

Reactions: 10
Hmm... I'd wear the poloneck if it didn't have bell sleeves ( never liked them ) and as for the rest of the ensemble, I'd give it a miss.

Reactions: 4
Hmm... I'd wear the poloneck if it didn't have bell sleeves ( never liked them ) and as for the rest of the ensemble, I'd give it a miss.
On her it looks like a neck brace in that photo.

Whatever Josephine does Freddy tries to outdo. Both wannabe Petrol heads. By the way Freddy from one actual petrol head to you BMW version of minis which you drive are not considered Mini coopers to many. Some do but there are many that were against BMW relaunching them. There was only one Mini Cooper and the gentleman who invented it never gave his permission for it to be given to BMW because to him the Austin Morris Mini was the only one. Like him I agree it should never have been used on any other company to profit from and it’s an insult to the Cooper name and legacy. You are either a full petrol head or you’re not. Most of these so called enthusiasts haven’t got a clue and it’s an insult to real collectors who love the cars, rebuild, maintain them to keep their legacy going and don’t mind get dirty in the process to keep them going than just posing like stupid wannabes. Goodwood are clever at profiting from her types I bet you not one serious collector will be at that event because of my reason before. If she was to go to an actual event she’d be laughed out within minutes unless she really proves her knowledge which I doubt she’d be able to understand given her lack of knowledge on most things. This is just a PR event and to try and compete with that idiot in Warwickshire who she claims is a friend

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.