Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her narcissism reaches further heights rather disturbingly. The 2nd vaccination is good. It’s what she shares about what the nurse says. Why the hell would her audience want to know that? Sometimes she can be very normal on screen but then there’s times like this that she is very very disturbing in her self obsession as if she is a Goddess plucked out from nowhere announcing to the world of how special she thinks she is. I’m sure the nurse having to administer it wasn’t giving that information in the context Madam has spun it

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Her narcissism reaches further heights rather disturbingly. The 2nd vaccination is good. It’s what she shares about what the nurse says. Why the hell would her audience want to know that? Sometimes she can be very normal on screen but then there’s times like this that she is very very disturbing in her self obsession as if she is a Goddess plucked out from nowhere announcing to the world of how special she thinks she is. I’m sure the nurse having to administer it wasn’t giving that information in the context Madam has spun it
first person to bleed today because I am such a delicate princess, I’d even be able to feel a pea under my mattress!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was probably so insufferable taking vaccination outfit selfies in the waiting room mirror that the nurse jabbed it in extra forcefully and was like “Oopsie! Oh my! Oh golly gosh, that’s the first person that’s happened to today, hee hee hee”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get over how ugly her bathroom is. It reminds me of some kind of 1950s asylum where people used to get tortured

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would go absolutely batty dusting those bloody bedroom cornices and mouldings all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her living room floors look great. I really like the parquet she chose.

I still die a little inside every time I see that extra extra moulding her dad convinced her to add to the existing closet doors. I cannot stand that it’s not aligned. Just add more moulding to the top fixed panels so at least it’s balanced 🥲

Hate the green and pink walls. It’s not Laduree cute. It’s Laduree barf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her living room floors look great. I really like the parquet she chose.

I still die a little inside every time I see that extra extra moulding her dad convinced her to add to the existing closet doors. I cannot stand that it’s not aligned. Just add more moulding to the top fixed panels so at least it’s balanced 🥲

Hate the green and pink walls. It’s not Laduree cute. It’s Laduree barf.
The parquet floors look great on its own, but not together with the paneling and wall colour that she chose. I was left gaping when she did the lounge reveal tbh 😅 The parquet floors look out of place imo. And her bedroom is just yikes. The green with the pink 😩 I hope she paints the panels white someday. I like the way she did her wardrobe doors tho, but it does look off balance like you said since she didn't add panels to the top most part of the wardrobe. And of course Freddy the singer had to include a clip of her singing in her outro 🙄 Luckily she's soundproofing her lounge, hopefully that's effective, might help her neighbours alot lol. I think it's just to muffle the sound of her footsteps tho, not her singing. Her bedroom is starting to look a little bit like a child's bedroom. I get that she wants it to look 'classic' and 'chic' but the combination of the colours and mouldings are throwing it off I feel.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing with Freddy is that it all works when it’s all white and blush pink, it’s basically foolproof. But as soon as she branches out and does something like that green-pink combo, it’s borderline tacky. I’m pretty sure it will be painted white in a couple of years.
I don’t get the Ladurée vibes, it looks more juvenile to me.

I feel like the two styles, the Parisian and the Victorian, are clashing in some parts of the flat. The “Versailles” hardwood floor is great, but I feel it kind of doesn’t go with the “Victorian” tiles by the fireplace and the dusty muted pink walls. I imagined a different, less busy floor for this room, but I believe she will cover it with a white or pink rug under the sofa anyway.

I don’t get the moulding or whatever that is that they will put in the en suite, it’s too high and it’s just another attempt to make the bathroom look better when in reality they should’ve just changed the tiles.

And I bet the silver on her new vintage appliances drives her crazy, but she has to say it’s perfect for the video.

• Heart
And I bet the silver on her new vintage appliances drives her crazy, but she has to say it’s perfect for the video.
This was driving me crazy actually 😆 It doesn't match with the hardware of the rest of the kitchen. I know this is probably borderline nit-picky but I must have matching hardware lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That floor is so warm toned, and the walls are so cool toned - it doesn't go well together. I think she should have left the walls white / a colour close to white and injected lots of plants and wooden furniture.

The bedroom and ensuite are ghastly idc what she tries to say. That bedroom looks soooo tacky i could never lol

Reactions: 27
i cannot believe she's been decorating, (cos that's all it is, not renovating as she thinks it is!) for 50 days! Her flat looks so tacky and shes trying SO hard. Why cant she just stick to one theme? she's going so overboard with the mouldings and it's not cohesive at all. it doesnt look vintage or victorian or parisian, despite what the comments say lol. I hate the bathroom so so much, why is the bath in the floor? why are there steps to go in? why she is adding that weird thing under her mirror? just why. someone needs to reign her in.

The flooring is lovely but overall the room is so busy. Was I the only one who noticed that one triangle near the fireplace which was super pale? it was so distracting.

also her talking about money and things being cheap doesnt really match the posh girl vibe she tries to potray. cant even stick with a theme to her personality.

Reactions: 18
OMG what is this with her facial expression! 😅🙈
I can't bear this gormless, open-mouthed expression influencers do! As the OG Mary Poppins said, 'Close your mouth please, Michael, we are not a codfish.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The parquet floors look great on its own, but not together with the paneling and wall colour that she chose. I was left gaping when she did the lounge reveal tbh 😅 The parquet floors look out of place imo.
I so agree with this, I was gobsmacked. I think it looks weird because she’s got squares on the wall from those panels and then also squares on the floor? But it also doesn’t go with the fireplace tiles or the cool/warm combination as others said. I really wanted to like it but 😬 it’s a nice floor but not in that room.
Freddy’s home taste appears to be ‘throw a bunch of things I like individually together and hope it somehow works out collectively’ sorry but it doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
quelle horreur.... i actually do like the flooring! they are the statement, so I wish the walls would be more subdued.. a creamy white.
anyways, can't wait for the chandeliers to go in!

Reactions: 13
At the end of the day it’s her that has to live in it and put up with all the mistakes. We can all bask in the fact that she and that mother of hers have absolutely no taste whatsoever or a knack for interior design. It looks like a brothel to be quite frank something out of Harlots (tv series) I watched 5 minutes of 1 episode where they were in the posh madams home and thought what a load of tit. However the older madam’s home looks exactly like Freddy’s flat. Maybe she watched more than 5 minutes. Either way it’s less Laduree vibes more Knocking Shop of Bad Taste Horrors

• Haha
Lol ok what about her opinions on jeans, tights, and people who have grey interiors in their homes? Yeah I’ll wait 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Little tantrum on ig stories because people dare have a different opinion to her
If people are being genuinely hateful then fair enough, there’s no need for that...

but didn’t she try and poke fun about that crushed velvet room last month? 😬 She thought that was okay...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.