Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Dan dancing is absolutely vile 🤢 snd how rude filming strangers and uploading it to your business account did you have permission bleeping head I hope someone films you and posts it all over you’d cry into your pina colada

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just when we think he cannot get any more unlikeable, he films and then posts that reel???!

Reactions: 4
Gross. The only thing that it has achieved is me realising I was still following them and putting and end to it. I can’t wait for their downfall.

Wow… just wow!!! They are so out of touch with people and reality!

Who does he think he is to post something like that and then remove it when people call them out on their bad attitude!

That tit sticks!

Reactions: 3
He was probably drunk. They always do such thoughtless tit when they’re drunk.
---
IMG_9172.jpeg

It looks like their holiday content isn’t going down well with their followers. Poor, poor, small business. How will they cope? Nat will only be able to afford one balenciaga bag for Christmas, bless her 😢

• Haha
He did seem drunk on that video, or he was pretending that he’d been forced to do it when I actually think they both know what they’re doing - manipulating vulnerable people and putting on the sob story for orders. People must be getting wise to it.

IF the business was in serious trouble, there are so many steps to take to save it. They started sewing their own leggings, if it truly means that much they could return to that. Lots of small businesses I follow have closed in recent months and not a single one ever begged for orders. It was when they closed they said business had slowed down to the point it wasn’t viable anymore.

He did seem drunk on that video, or he was pretending that he’d been forced to do it when I actually think they both know what they’re doing - manipulating vulnerable people and putting on the sob story for orders. People must be getting wise to it.
Not the first time he’s done videos like this though. It was only a couple of weeks back when he said “I do t care if people think I’m a prick, all I care about is money”

Just goes to show 100% his mentality towards their customers.

Why on earth people still buy from them when there are some really amazing “real” Small Businesses out there, where the designs & quality surpasses F&N

• Wow
Not the first time he’s done videos like this though. It was only a couple of weeks back when he said “I do t care if people think I’m a prick, all I care about is money”

Just goes to show 100% his mentality towards their customers.

Why on earth people still buy from them when there are some really amazing “real” Small Businesses out there, where the designs & quality surpasses F&N
I must have missed that. Maybe yesterday was damage control then. It seemed very scripted.

Exactly so many other amazing genuine small businesses who are nothing but professional and don’t beg.

Reactions: 2
They’re both just chavs with cash. Zero class. Zero design sense and absolutely zero business sense. Ahhhh, the demise is in full swing 😊. Told you it’s gonna happen. LOTS of people recorded baldys reel and LOTS are talking about it (not just on here). I wonder how much fatter fNat has got since her holibobs🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re both just chavs with cash. Zero class. Zero design sense and absolutely zero business sense. Ahhhh, the demise is in full swing 😊. Told you it’s gonna happen. LOTS of people recorded baldys reel and LOTS are talking about it (not just on here). I wonder how much fatter fNat has got since her holibobs🤭
Ooooh where’s it being shared/talked about?? I’m nosy 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.