Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 gastric band surgery. fNat ate one too many pies. Or the chlamydia she caught from bad Dan has caused complications.

Reactions: 1
Imagine peeling the bed covers back slightly to reveal a ✨️hospital gown and band ✨️ for some attention. A whole grown woman.
I hope she's in for a personality transplant procedure 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_0366.jpeg

Hope the gastric band went well hun! "Sorry I can't reply to you all", but please keep sending me messages asking if I'm okay because I'm not going to tell you why I'm in hospital 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so cringe when people do the "mysterious" hospital selfie, coming from a business it's even worse. Perhaps she knows their target audience are all thick "Uokhuns"

Reactions: 5
Anyone who tags themself at a hospital without saying why they are there is just attention seeking... she will be complaining next week that people have asked whats up....

It's so cringe when people do the "mysterious" hospital selfie, coming from a business it's even worse. Perhaps she knows their target audience are all thick "Uokhuns"
😂 uokhuns. That’s brilliant and epically true. The great unwashed.

• Haha
She’s such a sad act. Keep it to your personal page they are ruining their business being such bellends 😂

So thanks ppl whilst making sure you can still see the surgical stocking on her feet 🙄 puurrrrleeessseeeee STOP IT!!!!!! I’m actually embarrassed for her that she needs this attention from her customers!! She’s so fake

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
So thanks ppl whilst making sure you can still see the surgical stocking on her feet 🙄 puurrrrleeessseeeee STOP IT!!!!!! I’m actually embarrassed for her that she needs this attention from her customers!! She’s so fake
That's another business I won't be supporting, not only are they gifting Fnat free tat only in the hope she will repost and advertise for them, they're also sucking up to one of the most unlikeable , fake creatures in existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg

Hello to all our new followers? She does realise that they're losing an average of 16 followers a day doesn't she? What new followers?

• Haha
I’d put money on Sainsbury’s dropping them in the next year
Did Sainsbury’s ever ‘want them’? I got the impression that the brands on their website choose to be on there. I’m sure that Sainsbury’s will run some checks or whatever but assume it’s brand led.

Reactions: 2
Did Sainsbury’s ever ‘want them’? I got the impression that the brands on their website choose to be on there. I’m sure that Sainsbury’s will run some checks or whatever but assume it’s brand led.
The fact they drive their own stock to Sainsbury’s doesn't inspire huge confidence from Sainsbury’s.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.