Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filling the shop with more tat they must be getting desperate

Reactions: 2
Filling the shop with more tat they must be getting desperate

Just loads of cheap tit that you can buy elsewhere significantly cheaper. Clearly losing customers and trying to reel them in with tatt!

Reactions: 3
Erm didn’t they used to be stocked by Joules? There was even a stupid picture of Dan in front of one of Joules’ shops? Why didn’t she mention this?
(I know they didn’t technically turn it down, like the question asks, but she has no problem shoehorning the fact they’re stocked by Sainsbury’s in at every opportunity so I’d assume she would mention joules in a response to a question like this. The Joules relationship died a death and has never been addressed 🤨)
IMG_7783.jpeg

Erm didn’t they used to be stocked by Joules? There was even a stupid picture of Dan in front of one of Joules’ shops? Why didn’t she mention this?
(I know they didn’t technically turn it down, like the question asks, but she has no problem shoehorning the fact they’re stocked by Sainsbury’s in at every opportunity so I’d assume she would mention joules in a response to a question like this. The Joules relationship died a death and has never been addressed 🤨)
View attachment 2351189
Yep bragged about it for weeks

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2351189
Such an odd question for a customer to ask it’s is *almost* as if they asked it themselves?

• Haha
Joules - let’s clear this up. So, Joules were not reaching out to fNat to get their legginnnnns on their website. Joules, who were struggling and coming up with ways to make Rev, created Friends Of Joules which meant any small biz can apply to list. If successful which most were as it cost Joules very little to list on their website, customers of Joules would ultimately see other brands listed on their site and the aim was for customers to shop these brands. Joules would take a percentage of each sale and all stock holding and fulfilling would be done by the brand so not exposing Joules financially. F&N banged on about it but it wasn’t exclusivity 😂 they were just another brand on a bigger site a bit like NOTHS or Amazon 😂 it was embarrassing watching them about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s correct about joules. As a joules shopper I didn’t really pay much attention to the other brands. Why did F&N stop being on there? As it seems everything is the same as before when having a look at their website now, they still do the friends of joules. But it clearly states the items will be dispatched by that brand and must be returned to them.

I do not believe for one minute that they’ve never gifted a celeb or “influencer”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not believe for one minute that they’ve never gifted a celeb or “influencer”
Oh course they have I’m sure she buys the telegraph and scans the birth announcements to see who she can send to and I bet she gifts all the celebs as I can assure you they don’t buy off them because they want to

Reactions: 6
Oh course they have I’m sure she buys the telegraph and scans the birth announcements to see who she can send to and I bet she gifts all the celebs as I can assure you they don’t buy off them because they want to
Pretty sure they gifted Boris offspring as they made a big deal of showing the picture but I remember the wording being vague as to them being a customer. Not declaring gifts is one of things that started to irritate me.

Absolute lies!

She gifted to Jessie j as that’s what her dead mum would have wanted (Nats words!)

Not to mention the rest! Kate lawler I remember as she always reshared her stories.

Actually, they paid to be on Love Island yet tried to make out that somehow they were approached 😂 fNat is a compulsive liar. 💃🏻 can’t wait to see their demise.

They even gifted to love island for the baby bit they do!

• Wow
Actually, they paid to be on Love Island yet tried to make out that somehow they were approached 😂 fNat is a compulsive liar. 💃🏻 can’t wait to see their demise.
omg didn’t realise they paid to be on the show! They are so desperate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They have gifted part time working mummy before too as I remember her doing a post saying so! Most of these questions sent to them just sound like Nat on her personal account 🙄

They definitely have gifted, I started following them about 7 years ago when my son was little. There was another woman who made leggings called Lil Cubs and remember her posting a story crying because she’d gifted some leggings to Stacey Solomon but Stacey didn’t tag or credit her when she showed her kid in them and how she would have missed on loads of sales because of it. Then nat posted a story along the lines of that they had gifted stuff to celebs who hadn’t tagged them and she was going to think about whether to say who they were. Im sure this happened but it was a long time ago 😵‍.

She’s jumping on the celebs requesting freebies because it’s currently in the new about the cake company, she’s pretty much plagiarised what the lady’s response was!! Desperate trying to make themselves current!

They definitely have gifted, I started following them about 7 years ago when my son was little. There was another woman who made leggings called Lil Cubs and remember her posting a story crying because she’d gifted some leggings to Stacey Solomon but Stacey didn’t tag or credit her when she showed her kid in them and how she would have missed on loads of sales because of it. Then nat posted a story along the lines of that they had gifted stuff to celebs who hadn’t tagged them and she was going to think about whether to say who they were. Im sure this happened but it was a long time ago 😵‍.
Oh yes I remember that
---
I remember buying from them because I fell for a beg post then before they had arrived she had gifted someone leggings .... I stopped buying from them then

Last edited:

Oh gawd i remember that Lil Cubs woman 🥴 she was soooo crap at marketing her biz and constantly blaming the IG algorithm. It was a slowwwwww realisation for her that she really needed to just the biz dream go.

What in the lords name was that live!!! Saying dans all alone doing it he’s acting all nervous and she’s butting in and won’t let him speak!! Soooo fake it was embarrassing JUST STOP IT

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.