Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really underwhelmed with the Christmas collection. Who actually thinks ooo I must rush out and buy these over priced prints

I literally saw the Christmas collection and can’t believe that’s what they’ve gone with! I thought it was just me that thought in the last few years the prints have been awful, but this Christmas one is truly terrible. It’s mostly dark colours too which I avoid for my children. My daughter had their tartan leggings one year but it was a true traditional tartan that I got second hand as next sold out 😂 I’m primed and ready this year to get matching leggings as I want my two to match but it’ll from the high street not F&N!

I am really underwhelmed with the Christmas collection. Who actually thinks ooo I must rush out and buy these over priced prints
And this too. Why would you spend near enough £20 on one item? It’s madness when it’s nothing special.

Reactions: 1
My little boy will love the dinosaurs to be honest but not sure I’m going to pay that much. I might see if they go in the sale and buy ahead for next year!
I have a few problems with them
A) the quality just isn’t as good as it used to be. After one wash the prints are massively fading.
B) their use of vinyl to create personalised items. They are using a high street machine (Cricut) and charging above the market rate which made me question the mark up and their greed. I have one of these machines and purchased a few Santa sacks for friends to personalise. They then started selling the same sacks, I used a premium glitter vinyl which is more expensive than their plain gloss one. They cost me less than £5 each, I think they sold them for over £20. I know they are a business with overheads and need to make money but as a business they should have then been able to buy the sacks in bulk at a discount. only difference was that there’s came in a storage pouch. Oh ok then cos you know shoving it in the box with the Christmas decs isn’t acceptable!
c)finally, the delivery turnaround is appalling! Got to wait 2 weeks for an item that is already made. You having a laugh?!

Reactions: 6
Just watched their story £30 for their delivery pass! How is that helping her customers it’s only helping them encouraging more orders so people get the (questionable) value of it. All of their schemes encouraged more buying rather saving. I know they are a business but they don’t need to pretend they are helping the customers when they are looking out for themselves.

Reactions: 2
Just watched their story £30 for their delivery pass! How is that helping her customers it’s only helping them encouraging more orders so people get the (questionable) value of it. All of their schemes encouraged more buying rather saving. I know they are a business but they don’t need to pretend they are helping the customers when they are looking out for themselves.
And they offer free delivery often, I would be well annoyed if I had the delivery saver with the amount of times they offer free delivery

You not tempted to buy the dress now you've seen Nat wearing it?
Oh I missed that! Sounds awful. I'll be really impressed if they manage to shift anything in that print!!

I’m sorry but this made me laugh.
389CEF10-9644-4942-B6B0-75DC4B100F4C.jpeg

do you reckon they’ve read here? 🤣 I do understand the whole idea behind things not being festive, but isn’t that what people are after? I used to buy from small business for the festive items that the high street didn’t do. Now I feel like the high street are doing excellent festive ranges and F&N are having to do plainer things to keep going. I’ve just noticed wear it baby are doing a dinosaur design if anyone wants to go elsewhere 🙃 I also think it’s disgraceful to encourage people to spend now because they’ve made less, or are claiming they have - we’re in a cost of living crisis and quite frankly, I doubt their overpriced leggings are going to be a priority for most people
DB71DCEA-D4C2-4636-8E9B-9B5FB0346AEC.jpeg

AFD6B37C-8C7C-4D17-BE6F-084ADE12045A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but this made me laugh.
View attachment 1592326
do you reckon they’ve read here? 🤣 I do understand the whole idea behind things not being festive, but isn’t that what people are after? I used to buy from small business for the festive items that the high street didn’t do. Now I feel like the high street are doing excellent festive ranges and F&N are having to do plainer things to keep going. I’ve just noticed wear it baby are doing a dinosaur design if anyone wants to go elsewhere 🙃 I also think it’s disgraceful to encourage people to spend now because they’ve made less, or are claiming they have - we’re in a cost of living crisis and quite frankly, I doubt their overpriced leggings are going to be a priority for most people
View attachment 1592337
View attachment 1592328
Why call it a Christmas collection then if it’s to last all winter. How about call it the winter collection 🤦🏼‍♀️ All because it was mentioned on here she has to ‘clarify’ lol why don’t you market you stuff better
And as for Dan he just gives me the creeps I don’t know what it is about him he’s just not funny and so cringey 🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m obviously not a big boss business woman like Nat, but why don’t they release all of the Christmas (winter?) collection at once? Why release in dribs and drabs?

Nat on stories today saying their engagement is low and that she doesn’t often ask for help, but please like and share the recent post. She asks for help almost every day! Has she banged her head or is she just thick.

Reactions: 5
FINALLY!!!!!! A thread for this vacuous, begging, chav brand who are NOT luxury! Cannot stand these two and their "we're a small business" blah blah blah. They used to say that when they built their shed in their previous house, then when they moved to their water front £1m house they used to say "we just work from a spare room in our house" - yea love, in your £1m detached house where you have 3 cars including a Porsche!!! Then they move to their warehouse which they BOUGHT IN CASH and have 5 staff to now beg for sales so they can pay their staff who have mortgages. they might be small compared to proper businesses like Next and Amazon but they are NOT a small business. They harp on about making in the Uk which they do their leggings but those raincoats were made in CHINA. They bang on about how they are luxury and therefore don't come cheap and slate anyone who comments on their prices but fat Nat parades her bargains she gets in Home Bargains and Primark? Double standards. i know A LOT of people who have stopped buying from them. Absolutely vile pair who go on and on and on about "being kind" and yet they have no qualms about replying to negative reviews on Trust Pilot and referring to anonymous reviews with the name "Karen" which we all know has become a derogatory term used for individuals who are not liked. I can see completely why he was a builder but Nat, OH MY GOD, how beyond shocking that she was a "lecturer". The mind baffles!!!!!

Depends what you like. Wear it baby, freckles & daisies and Alice & Harry are my go tos if you want a genuine small business!

F&N probably have quietened down but I think their begging is purely to continue funding their extravagant lifestyle. I’ve noticed also they never really show the ladies sewing things like they used to? Could they have changed factories to keep costs down and therefore the quality has downhill? Someone mentioned the members group and I’d noticed how quiet it’s gone. Has Laura left too? And I’ve always wondered how well paid their staff are 🤔 I’d love someone to come on here and spill the tea
They use a factory in Nottingham called Team Tots who also make for other brands. The fabric is either from European companies called Stenzo and Swafing and the Uk factory charge around £3.30 to make a pair of leggings. With fabric, they are looking at around £5.50 a pair of leggings so you do the maths as to how much profit they are making. Sure, they have rates and staff costs but they sell a lot of leggings and rely on volume.

The reason they probably stopped selling their cloud and star prints is because a lot of other businesses can find that fabric at Swafing / Stenzo who are based in the Netherlands and can easily buy it but Nat claims it's because they are making way for freshness. Sure....fresh designs that you just select from these Dutch fabric companies and claim for a while that they are your own when they are not. I am sure they also print their own designs but i highly doubt they actually 'design' their own prints as most of their prints come straight of Shutterstock which is a stock website where you can get images and patterns for about a fiverr.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
FINALLY!!!!!! A thread for this vacuous, begging, chav brand who are NOT luxury! Cannot stand these two and their "we're a small business" blah blah blah. They used to say that when they built their shed in their previous house, then when they moved to their water front £1m house they used to say "we just work from a spare room in our house" - yea love, in your £1m detached house where you have 3 cars including a Porsche!!! Then they move to their warehouse which they BOUGHT IN CASH and have 5 staff to now beg for sales so they can pay their staff who have mortgages. they might be small compared to proper businesses like Next and Amazon but they are NOT a small business. They harp on about making in the Uk which they do their leggings but those raincoats were made in CHINA. They bang on about how they are luxury and therefore don't come cheap and slate anyone who comments on their prices but fat Nat parades her bargains she gets in Home Bargains and Primark? Double standards. i know A LOT of people who have stopped buying from them. Absolutely vile pair who go on and on and on about "being kind" and yet they have no qualms about replying to negative reviews on Trust Pilot and referring to anonymous reviews with the name "Karen" which we all know has become a derogatory term used for individuals who are not liked. I can see completely why he was a builder but Nat, OH MY GOD, how beyond shocking that she was a "lecturer". The mind baffles!!!!!

They use a factory in Nottingham called Team Tots who also make for other brands. The fabric is either from European companies called Stenzo and Swafing and the Uk factory charge around £3.30 to make a pair of leggings. With fabric, they are looking at around £5.50 a pair of leggings so you do the maths as to how much profit they are making. Sure, they have rates and staff costs but they sell a lot of leggings and rely on volume.

The reason they probably stopped selling their cloud and star prints is because a lot of other businesses can find that fabric at Swafing / Stenzo who are based in the Netherlands and can easily buy it but Nat claims it's because they are making way for freshness. Sure....fresh designs that you just select from these Dutch fabric companies and claim for a while that they are your own when they are not. I am sure they also print their own designs but i highly doubt they actually 'design' their own prints as most of their prints come straight of Shutterstock which is a stock website where you can get images and patterns for about a fiverr.
Where did you hear about the team tots? Not that I don’t think it’s true. Do yo know them personally?
I think they aren’t a small business in the handmade clothing world, where most are made at home but probably fit the definition in terms of turnover and employees.
I think they over expanded and if borrowed a lot probably have a lot to lose , or lose face more likely, to go back to doing it at home etc.

I feel they probably did well during Covid. People weren’t doing much they could afford leggings didn’t have much else to do then share it on IG . Loans/grants etc for businesses but now £20 for leggings is just ridiculous to many.

Where did you hear about the team tots? Not that I don’t think it’s true. Do yo know them personally?
I think they aren’t a small business in the handmade clothing world, where most are made at home but probably fit the definition in terms of turnover and employees.
I think they over expanded and if borrowed a lot probably have a lot to lose , or lose face more likely, to go back to doing it at home etc.

I feel they probably did well during Covid. People weren’t doing much they could afford leggings didn’t have much else to do then share it on IG . Loans/grants etc for businesses but now £20 for leggings is just ridiculous to many.
No i don't know them personally but saw someone make the comment in another group about handmade childrens clothing who mentioned that this factory is well known in making childrens clothings/ leggings / dresses etc.

The reason you "aren't that type of school gate mum", Nat is because the other mums can see you for what you are. A nasty bully.

Reactions: 4
The reason you "aren't that type of school gate mum", Nat is because the other mums can see you for what you are. A nasty bully.
I literally thought the Same! A bully who thinks they're far too superior. She doesn't even try to be nice 😅

Omg they are putting up faux panelling wallpaper in their house today. I have never seen anything more hideous! Nat’s taste just gets worse and worse.
32B89E70-705C-42C3-A5FA-658217774D94.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.