Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has! I feel like I read years ago that she had talked about having one because she had always felt really flat chested and it made her insecure.

Reactions: 4
I think she has! I feel like I read years ago that she had talked about having one because she had always felt really flat chested and it made her insecure.
Yeh although her pregnancy supposedly gave her boobs but i imagine post-babies she decided to get them done/ redone. I agree with the comment made about nipples being v high up & they sit like fakes with no bra.

Reactions: 4
What’s happened with her eye on the latest clothing photos? One looks weird 🤨

Reactions: 1
I was called 6-7 times to take part in this, after I ended up on some casting call list. I ended up declining - who would listen to a first dates podcast? Do people even still watch the show…?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Cici is on First Dates TV show not Frankie
Ah fair, makes even less sense for Frankie to be the other co-host then 🤣 just realised the article I was looking at was calling her ‘Presenter Frankie Bridge’ just because of Loose Women not First Dates.

Reactions: 3
She looks really orange there. I think she'd be so much prettier without the fake(?) tan and ridiculous eyebrows.

Reactions: 3