Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only seems to reference him when she says things like “we invited Parker too but he doesn’t like hanging around with us lol” about herself, Wayne and Carter. Such a mean and isolating thing to say about your child. She makes it clear who she favours anyway
Their names! Not sure if it’s been said on here before, but why oh why two random surnames as first names. Also, what is her sister called on Instagram? I’m intrigued now!

Reactions: 5
Her sister is @mrstorcook
Thank you, Marmite! It was an interesting find; I can’t work out how she has so many followers? Is she famous in her own right? Boys are very cute, but yes, probably best to keep the whinging to close mates on what’s app? Especially when it seems many who follow her have also / are having major fertility problems.

Reactions: 3
I have noticed Janice on loose women doesn't seem to like Frankie her body language says it all and I don't think Frankie likes her either 😂

Reactions: 1
Thank you, Marmite! It was an interesting find; I can’t work out how she has so many followers? Is she famous in her own right? Boys are very cute, but yes, probably best to keep the whinging to close mates on what’s app? Especially when it seems many who follow her have also / are having major fertility problems.
Alllllll she does is moan it’s ridiculous. I appreciate she had fertility struggles but she now has 3 healthy boys and all she does is complain. So privileged!

Reactions: 7
I’ve genuinely just seen her in adverts for Boots, John Lewis and Braun across different platforms in the span of 10 minutes…

Her sister really needs her own thread 😂 has she said she’s “done” now at three kids? Three so close together must be hard, but she went in for another so close to the twins 🤦‍♀️

Has anyone noticed the lack of Wayne on any stories recently? Few people asking on her most recent post too where he is but guess they went skiing together.

Those piles of clothes to return 😳 shocking and so wasteful, they’re unlikely to be sold to someone that will actually wear them and make use of them.

Reactions: 8
Those piles of clothes to return 😳 shocking and so wasteful, they’re unlikely to be sold to someone that will actually wear them and make use of them.
All so she can post her 'faves' of the week. It's embarrassing how she's posting them just for aff link money when her and Wayne are loaded.

Reactions: 7
Because unfortunately they’re not lovingly unwrapped, steamed and hung back on a hanger. Majority end up in landfill.
If they’re being returned to a store, that’s literally how online stores such as asos works. Stuff gets returned in all sorts of ways and then just gets sold on.

Reactions: 1