Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re not her “faves” then if she doesn’t actually end up keeping any of them

Reactions: 7
Her sister is moaning again that she never gets a break with 3 kids, then mentions 2 of them are with the nanny!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Her sister is moaning again that she never gets a break with 3 kids, then mentions 2 of them are with the nanny!
And she thinks people want her to provide more content. What listen to her moan about her privileged life??? I don't think she would have the following she does if she wasn't Frankie's sister. She is so uninspiring I have no idea why people follow her. I understand she has had huge issues with her fertility, but again her journey on that also appears to be hugely privileged being able to afford the private route. I get having 3 children under 4 would be a huge challenge but there are plenty of people out there who do it with far less than she does, and with far less complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
And she thinks people want her to provide more content. What listen to her moan about her privileged life??? I don't think she would have the following she does if she wasn't Frankie's sister. She is so uninspiring I have no idea why people follow her. I understand she has had huge issues with her fertility, but again her journey on that also appears to be hugely privileged being able to afford the private route. I get having 3 children under 4 would be a huge challenge but there are plenty of people out there who do it with far less than she does, and with far less complaining.
All of this!!!! Yes having three children under four is challenging however, I’m assuming they chose this having gone the IVF route? Surely if you didn’t want to have children this close together you’d delay the treatment? Or am I being naive or stupid?

And how is she moaning about never getting a break - she doesn’t work and they have a nanny!!! Read the bleeping room Tor, there are people out there that can barely afford to feed their families with both parents working but boohoo you don’t get time to yourself because of the children you chose to have.

Reactions: 12
Some people would love to be at home and have the nanny take 2/3 kids whilst looking after only 1 all day as an unemployed person.

Her sister is one ugly, irritating bastard. An absolute nobody with a famous sister. I unfollowed her ages ago, don’t know why I followed her to start with 🤣

Is the sister a lot older? She looks it.
What took her to Bermuda?

Reactions: 1
I think she's younger. About 28. But definitely looks 40.
---
Her sister is one ugly, irritating bastard. An absolute nobody with a famous sister. I unfollowed her ages ago, don’t know why I followed her to start with 🤣
Apparently she did some modelling. Assuming hand or feet.🤭😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does look quite a bit older but think she is about 38. Frankie has had quite a lot of 'help' though.
Her husband works in reinsurance and that is what you them to Bermuda, it is a big industry there.
Does anyone know what she did before they moved to Bermuda?

Reactions: 2
She does look quite a bit older but think she is about 38. Frankie has had quite a lot of 'help' though.
Her husband works in reinsurance and that is what you them to Bermuda, it is a big industry there.
Does anyone know what she did before they moved to Bermuda?
Oh, I was going by this. Is there two Tor Cooks? I did think she was older.
Edit to add- Is that an actual religion? 😄
1000029050.jpg

Reactions: 2
Yes she def looks older than Frankie though as you say she's had help 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just looked and tor was 38 last summer and Frankie just turned 35. I would have put tor at over 40 easily!

Reactions: 8
Yes, and she also went into a third by choice knowing she had very young twins! I would never have done that … you already have two … I would have waited until they were a bit older and easier. Plus they have loads of money and help … I don’t get the moaning … no one made her have three kids so close together! You have to know your limits - I’m about to have three, but they are all three years apart as I know I can only do one in nappies / high physical needs and not sleeping at once!

Reactions: 5
It looks like one of those “what I ordered vs what I got” posts. With this pic being the dreadful one.

Reactions: 10
There’s no way she wore this dress other than for an ad. It’s not her style at all and she had an amazing figure and it does nothing for her so what will it look like on anyone else