Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her breasts here look bigger than they ever have.....

She's had boob job rumours for ten years, but it looks more noticeable than ever.....

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what job Tor’s husband does? They seem very well off!
He's an insurance broker for a large global firm, he relocated to Bermuda for the job as he's now head of US Treaty insurance underwriting which I assume is a pretty big deal (Bermuda is pretty much tax free too) - so he'll be pretty wealthy

Reactions: 6
Yes I reckon they’re pretty wealthy. Which makes me wonder why she doesn’t treat herself to a facial and a good spf? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks absolutely ridiculous here. Her brows are dreadful and don’t get me started on her lips.
I know I'm late catching up to this pic but she really does look so different here!! Each to their own but I really hate the pumped up fake lips trend , it looks horrible

Reactions: 7
Them brows are insane. That’s the trend now tho she is too old for it and they are ridiculous anyway

Reactions: 4
That is really not a flattering photo. Those brows look like they’re going to take over her whole face.

Reactions: 3
It's a shame, I really like Frankie but she's becoming a bit of a clone of everyone else. The more she talks the less relatable she becomes (the huge house, the live in childcare, the work she's having done to her face...)

I still like her and her personality, but she's gone from being naturally beautiful and still relatable, to filler and turkish teeth and a bit showy. She's eroding her own USP.

Reactions: 14
ZZZzzzz. Will this bloke never give up?

The point of this post is regarding people who write for The Guardian newspaper. Some, not all, are very hateful damaged people who seem to get a free-pass when it comes to talking complete tit. Offensive tit. Racist tit. You name it. People like Owen Jones, Frankie ... those types. Hiding behind the cloak of intellectual libralism (not Frankie so much, he's just a foul-mouthed bore) whilst simultaneously 'cancelling' c/nts like Jim Davidson.

For me it's all fair game, say what the f/ck you want I don't care. But it's the f/cking sanctimony and hypocrisy. A good example is when Jimmy Carr, allegedly a comedian, most definitely a tax-dodging c/nt, made a comment about 'gypsies'. Pretty unpleasant and not funny in the least. Nothing, nada, not a peep from Rachel Riley, the queen of sueing people for anti-semetism. David Walliams and Matt Lucas, blacking-up ... Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves, blacking-up. Nothing. Not a word from the left-leaning press.

I really should apply for a job at the Dail Mail because reading this back it does sound like something Richard Littlecock would write. But I promise you I'm not like that. I'm just f.cked-off with certain sections of the left-leaning media who give Frankie Boyle a free-pass in the name of 'art' and/or 'free-speech whilst also castigating others whose political leanings don't match their own.

Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
ZZZzzzz. Will this bloke never give up?

The point of this post is regarding people who write for The Guardian newspaper. Some, not all, are very hateful damaged people who seem to get a free-pass when it comes to talking complete tit. Offensive tit. Racist tit. You name it. People like Owen Jones, Frankie ... those types. Hiding behind the cloak of intellectual libralism (not Frankie so much, he's just a foul-mouthed bore) whilst simultaneously 'cancelling' c/nts like Jim Davidson.

For me it's all fair game, say what the f/ck you want I don't care. But it's the f/cking sanctimony and hypocrisy. A good example is when Jimmy Carr, allegedly a comedian, most definitely a tax-dodging c/nt, made a comment about 'gypsies'. Pretty unpleasant and not funny in the least. Nothing, nada, not a peep from Rachel Riley, the queen of sueing people for anti-semetism. David Walliams and Matt Lucas, blacking-up ... Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves, blacking-up. Nothing. Not a word from the left-leaning press.

I really should apply for a job at the Dail Mail because reading this back it does sound like something Richard Littlecock would write. But I promise you I'm not like that. I'm just f.cked-off with certain sections of the left-leaning media who give Frankie Boyle a free-pass in the name of 'art' and/or 'free-speech whilst also castigating others whose political leanings don't match their own.

Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.
Lol. Frankie Boyle ain’t Frankie Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hehe. Apols. Hungover! :ROFLMAO:

Frankie Bridge is lovely and is in no way associated with left-wing marxist rhetoric! I don't think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a shame, I really like Frankie but she's becoming a bit of a clone of everyone else. The more she talks the less relatable she becomes (the huge house, the live in childcare, the work she's having done to her face...)

I still like her and her personality, but she's gone from being naturally beautiful and still relatable, to filler and turkish teeth and a bit showy. She's eroding her own USP.
Totally agree. It’s becoming harder to stomach seeing her off on another holiday when we’ve not had one in 3 years. It’s hard not to feeling resentment. May have to unfollow.

Saw that her Sister is pregnant. Pleased for her with regards to the pregnancy. But she annoys me much more than Frankie, she’s a right moaner.

Reactions: 10
Do they see anything of Wayne’s eldest son? I understand not showing him on social media but it seems he is never even referenced to. I also agree with the earlier poster that said Frankie’s face seems to have completely changed whilst on holiday- I barely recognised her in some of her stories!