Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie used to have very soft and pretty features.. lately she looks totally battered and it’s not down to aging. She didn’t need to touch her face. Whatever she has done has made her look hard as nails and is not flattering

Reactions: 9
ZZZzzzz. Will this bloke never give up?

The point of this post is regarding people who write for The Guardian newspaper. Some, not all, are very hateful damaged people who seem to get a free-pass when it comes to talking complete tit. Offensive tit. Racist tit. You name it. People like Owen Jones, Frankie ... those types. Hiding behind the cloak of intellectual libralism (not Frankie so much, he's just a foul-mouthed bore) whilst simultaneously 'cancelling' c/nts like Jim Davidson.

For me it's all fair game, say what the f/ck you want I don't care. But it's the f/cking sanctimony and hypocrisy. A good example is when Jimmy Carr, allegedly a comedian, most definitely a tax-dodging c/nt, made a comment about 'gypsies'. Pretty unpleasant and not funny in the least. Nothing, nada, not a peep from Rachel Riley, the queen of sueing people for anti-semetism. David Walliams and Matt Lucas, blacking-up ... Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves, blacking-up. Nothing. Not a word from the left-leaning press.

I really should apply for a job at the Dail Mail because reading this back it does sound like something Richard Littlecock would write. But I promise you I'm not like that. I'm just f.cked-off with certain sections of the left-leaning media who give Frankie Boyle a free-pass in the name of 'art' and/or 'free-speech whilst also castigating others whose political leanings don't match their own.

Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.
I wouldn't apply for a job as a proof reader if I were you.

Reactions: 1
Do they see anything of Wayne’s eldest son? I understand not showing him on social media but it seems he is never even referenced to. I also agree with the earlier poster that said Frankie’s face seems to have completely changed whilst on holiday- I barely recognised her in some of her stories!
I think she has addressed this before during a Q&A and the upshot was just that they don’t show him on social media, possibly at his mums request.

Reactions: 8
I assumed Frankie wasn't white because even in her SCJ days her skin was brown, but then I saw pics of her parents Viv and Kevin.

fb.jpg

With her sister. Frankie is on the right.

1629790276_253_Frankie-Bridge-Bio-Net-Worth-Age-Husband-Married-Family-Nationality-Books-Heigh...png

Then to this... Many Brits can tan, but not that dark. Sorry, I know this is a strange topic and I don't wish to offend anyone, I just find the idea of chemically tanning / photoshopping (genuine q, what's the explanation?) an 11-12 year old to, presumably, 'pass' for another race bloody weird and am surprised there's been zero commentary about it. Can you imagine something like that happening today?

Untitled.jpg
lalal.jpg

images-1 00.29.57.jpg
1_S-Club-Juniors-main-imagePNG 00.30.16.png

Reactions: 7
I assumed Frankie wasn't white because even in her SCJ days her skin was brown, but then I saw pics of her parents Viv and Kevin.

View attachment 1607710

View attachment 1607741

Then to this... Many Brits can tan, but not that dark. Sorry, I know this is a strange topic and I don't wish to offend anyone, I just find the idea of chemically tanning / photoshopping (genuine q, what's the explanation?) an 11-12 year old to, presumably, 'pass' for another race bloody weird and am surprised there's been zero commentary about it. Can you imagine something like that happening today?

View attachment 1607752View attachment 1607753
View attachment 1607758View attachment 1607783
It’s not that deep. Orange fake tan was fashionable when she rose to fame. People find it distasteful today, so it’s less likely to be seen. Not everything is some deep psychological flaw. She’s just following trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Frankie is a white women, I just think she tans easily in the sun and it's down to fake tan aswel maybe even sunbeds

Reactions: 11
She’s always tanned well, think her eldest son takes after her in that regard too. My friend was once racially abused- the attacker thought she wasn’t the pale, blue skinned English girl that she really was under the fake tan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s not that deep. Orange fake tan was fashionable when she rose to fame. People find it distasteful today, so it’s less likely to be seen. Not everything is some deep psychological flaw. She’s just following trends.
Deep psychological flaw? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Her image would have been dictated. Why tan her so dark? Personally I think it was to create a racially ambiguous image for her to make the band seem more diverse. Which would have been weird then, but not as controversial as it is today.

Reactions: 4
Deep psychological flaw? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Her image would have been dictated. Why tan her so dark? Personally I think it was to create a racially ambiguous image for her to make the band seem more diverse. Which would have been weird then, but not as controversial as it is today.
But didn’t they already have other black/mixed race members in the group?

Is she pregnant? Her face seems to have altered and she is always wearing something baggy over her tummy. I haven’t watched all her stories so happy to be corrected but that’s what entered my head when I last saw her

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1607710

View attachment 1607741

View attachment 1607752View attachment 1607753
View attachment 1607758View attachment 1607783
Think loving being tanned from an early age is just an Essex thing :D

Frankie was a beauty she didn’t need to touch herself. There also used to be a bit of mystique around her and she had a classiness to her that she lost by being one of the loose women brigade and getting tonnes of work done

Reactions: 14
ZZZzzzz. Will this bloke never give up?

The point of this post is regarding people who write for The Guardian newspaper. Some, not all, are very hateful damaged people who seem to get a free-pass when it comes to talking complete tit. Offensive tit. Racist tit. You name it. People like Owen Jones, Frankie ... those types. Hiding behind the cloak of intellectual libralism (not Frankie so much, he's just a foul-mouthed bore) whilst simultaneously 'cancelling' c/nts like Jim Davidson.

For me it's all fair game, say what the f/ck you want I don't care. But it's the f/cking sanctimony and hypocrisy. A good example is when Jimmy Carr, allegedly a comedian, most definitely a tax-dodging c/nt, made a comment about 'gypsies'. Pretty unpleasant and not funny in the least. Nothing, nada, not a peep from Rachel Riley, the queen of sueing people for anti-semetism. David Walliams and Matt Lucas, blacking-up ... Bob Mortimer and Vic Reeves, blacking-up. Nothing. Not a word from the left-leaning press.

I really should apply for a job at the Dail Mail because reading this back it does sound like something Richard Littlecock would write. But I promise you I'm not like that. I'm just f.cked-off with certain sections of the left-leaning media who give Frankie Boyle a free-pass in the name of 'art' and/or 'free-speech whilst also castigating others whose political leanings don't match their own.

Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.
Honestly what are you on about?!

• Haha
Frankie was a beauty she didn’t need to touch herself. There also used to be a bit of mystique around her and she had a classiness to her that she lost by being one of the loose women brigade and getting tonnes of work done

She was pretty but I dispute her having 'a classiness'. She's common as muck and looks like she smells of cheap nylon.

• Haha