Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister really annoys me. I’m not sure why
Is it because she’s just so moany? She’s so privileged - her and her husband are well off, they live in Bermuda and travel extensively, they were blessed with twins (albeit after quite a hard struggle) and now have another baby on the way but all she does is moan!

Reactions: 19
Is it because she’s just so moany? She’s so privileged - her and her husband are well off, they live in Bermuda and travel extensively, they were blessed with twins (albeit after quite a hard struggle) and now have another baby on the way but all she does is moan!
Yes I think you’re right. She’s one of those negative people in life and always has a grumpy expression too which doesn’t help

Reactions: 6
Have just clocked her Christmas family photo with her parents and sister. I honestly thought she was mixed race until now. Bizarre.

Do they! I had no idea about that! I find that quite bizarre, surely they could afford their own place considering he was a footballer?

I think it’s more for childcare/support etc.
It’s exactly this, they have their own ‘living quarters’ - essentially a bit of a granny flat so it’s like they live apart but it’s in the same plot and they are the live in childcare basically

Reactions: 7
Suppose it’s not so bad to live with in laws when you got a big house / annexe for them , I meant I doubt they all live in a 3 bed semi

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont get her Frankie's favs she does on a Sunday night. It is always the same brands and affiliate links. I highly doubt she scourers the Internet looking for the outfits and is sent them by brand PR. I find it very disingenuous of her to earn affiliate links fro these. Also there is a three piece Karen Miller outfit tonight which in total is about £500, read the room Frankie and know your demographic, you sell your own brand in Tesco. Is there anything you won't sell. Guess when you dont really have any talent or education you have to make a buck somehow. Does she realise she is a glorified sales assistant earning her commission?

Sorry, I know that sounds harsh, but I used to like her and now I just find her trying so hard to be relatable to the masses, for the £££. Understand your privilege Frankie and maybe think a hit more before someone offers you the £££. Also, tell your sister to also lay off the affiliate baby links, it is obvious she also doesn't need the money but exploits her connection with you. I understand her page is very much about her fertility journey, and I think it is very brave of her to share but, quit all the complaining about how hard your life is, when realistically you also live a very privileged life. These two a right moaners.

Sorry for the rant, got a bit carried away and strayed from my initial point, but as you can see she winds me up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone on here a while back said Wayne cheated recently?! Trying to find the post but no luck so far. I want more goss on that 😂

• Wow
What's with her eyebrows today on Loose Woman, is that the fashion these days? Looks like caterpillars.

Reactions: 3