Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gers76

Chatty Member
I think she still struggles massively with her eating disorder and mental health. I actually don’t mind her.

Reactions: 16

Fewminhun

I think her honesty about her struggles with depression and anxiety are a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I like Frankie. She is one of the best Instagrammers for captioning her stories. I don’t feel like she is moaning, more just explaining what her life is like with her mental health but I can see how it would come across like she’s moaning. I like that she has given up using filters too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really like her honesty. She's probably one of my fav gramers! Though she needs to tell Wayne to tone it down with the Ads...

Reactions: 14

Missymoo92

VIP Member
The sister loves herself somewhat, how many different bikinis and bikini shots, clearly showing off as just had a baby 🙄
Someone make a thread for the sister! Always moaning about how hard it is having 3 kids when she has a nanny and had grandparents helping up until recently 🙄
I know she went through multiple miscarriages and it must have been horrific, but all she does is whinge and force the whole "mummy needs wine culture" when the insta twats are on the bandwagon of "going sober" 🙈

• Heart

Katienana

I don't understand why she would feel the need to do I'm a Celebrity; she already is very rich, she already has a plum job on prime time TV and is well known, she openly says she has anxiety (which I'm assuming a stint in a cold castle away from family and friends wouldn't really help).
Fame hungry, desperate for attention, greedy for more £££? Has special type of anxiety that means going to red carpet events in rubber dress and appearing on live TV is no problem

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Frankie was a beauty she didn’t need to touch herself. There also used to be a bit of mystique around her and she had a classiness to her that she lost by being one of the loose women brigade and getting tonnes of work done

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It's a shame, I really like Frankie but she's becoming a bit of a clone of everyone else. The more she talks the less relatable she becomes (the huge house, the live in childcare, the work she's having done to her face...)

I still like her and her personality, but she's gone from being naturally beautiful and still relatable, to filler and turkish teeth and a bit showy. She's eroding her own USP.

Zanzi202

I used to follow Tor but the moaning got too much. She has it far better than most people and yet does nothing but complain. Even Frankie is a bit of a moaner too. I had to unfollow her because of the constant freebies and ads she does.
Tor really reckons herself when in fact she’s a grumpy chav, with terrible sun damaged skin. She looks about 50!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Hehe. Apols. Hungover! :ROFLMAO:

Frankie Bridge is lovely and is in no way associated with left-wing marxist rhetoric! I don't think.

• Haha
I am still relatively new to the old instagram/social media life. Cannot get my head round why people feel the need to document their entire lives and thoughts to god knows how many people. We all have struggles. Deal with them differently. I have massive chips, call them potatoes if you will, on my shoulder regarding many issues. Maybe it is the fact that she never seems to understand that the things she moans about are even harder for some folk. Money-so many are struggling. Seeing relatives, childcare. Maybe she needs to stop talking about her fashion and have some time off instagram to really look after herself. And yes, social media clearly brings out the worst in me. Eek.
You obviously don’t understand MH if that is your response. She can be healthy and rich and still feel like complete shit because of MH.
It’s attitudes like yours that are very dangerous. Rather educate yourself on MH instead of moaning that she has a great life and therefore shouldn’t moan about feeling like shit

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Her sister is moaning again that she never gets a break with 3 kids, then mentions 2 of them are with the nanny!
And she thinks people want her to provide more content. What listen to her moan about her privileged life??? I don't think she would have the following she does if she wasn't Frankie's sister. She is so uninspiring I have no idea why people follow her. I understand she has had huge issues with her fertility, but again her journey on that also appears to be hugely privileged being able to afford the private route. I get having 3 children under 4 would be a huge challenge but there are plenty of people out there who do it with far less than she does, and with far less complaining.

Last edited:

Mamabear29

I have some 🍵 on Wayne. This is going back about six or seven years, some friends of mine went on holiday and met Wayne and a gang of his friends. They didn't know who he was, and they were calling him by a nickname and casually mentioned he was a footballer, they assumed a lower league one. The friends of his were pretty normal, but he was an absolute weirdo, spent the full holiday steaming drunk and pulling absolute skanks. He was definitely with frankie at the time and looking back now she might have been pregnant. My friends didn't go near him and only found this out when home!

• Wow
  • Haha

smithybean329

Her sister is so miserable always moaning whining me me me..
always posting about going out for meals, people babysitting the kids… considering how much they went through to have them. Don’t know how lucky they are!

Reactions: 12