Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She is doing so many adverts and is everywhere that I think she would sell her parents for a quid these days. Notice the sister is also flogging some Braun product as well, coincidence, I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Shouldntbutineedto

Why is it tasteless? If she had thrown it away and got a new one people would be calling her out for that. Probably none of her followers will buy hers but will have a look at the website and might find one they can buy.

I don’t actually find Frankie braggy at all considering she is clearly quite wealthy, no comparison with Rochelle and some others that would be in the same circles as her
I agree, she’s done well for herself and has worked since she was young. As far as I can see she doesn’t put the kids in garish, flashy, luxury brands either which always screams ‘Chav with money’ to me 😂 She wants a new kitchen and is making sure the current one doesn’t end up in landfill. Who’s to say the proceeds aren’t going to charity?

Diddikins

VIP Member
And she thinks people want her to provide more content. What listen to her moan about her privileged life??? I don't think she would have the following she does if she wasn't Frankie's sister. She is so uninspiring I have no idea why people follow her. I understand she has had huge issues with her fertility, but again her journey on that also appears to be hugely privileged being able to afford the private route. I get having 3 children under 4 would be a huge challenge but there are plenty of people out there who do it with far less than she does, and with far less complaining.
All of this!!!! Yes having three children under four is challenging however, I’m assuming they chose this having gone the IVF route? Surely if you didn’t want to have children this close together you’d delay the treatment? Or am I being naive or stupid?

And how is she moaning about never getting a break - she doesn’t work and they have a nanny!!! Read the fucking room Tor, there are people out there that can barely afford to feed their families with both parents working but boohoo you don’t get time to yourself because of the children you chose to have.

Mums84

VIP Member
Why was she being snarky about people commenting on how awful her eyebrows are? They are awful and she knows it and we know it.

• Haha

Katienana

Came here to say I'm embarrassed for her that she has brought that up, being pulled over by two officers in a marked vehicle and it was her choice to pull over to a badly lit area! It is not the same thing at all.

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely genuine about her mental health struggles. I think people forget how scary it must have been for her to go public in 2011 when there wasn't as much discussion about it. She was actually ahead of her time by being so open about it.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
In fairness that looks like a very expensive kitchen and if they paid for it (don't remember seeing an #ad for it) then they are well within their rights to advertise to sell at it at whatever price they want. One of their wealthy but not as wealthy as them friends will probably end up buying it.
Tone deaf in the current climate. They aren’t selling it themselves so no need to advertise it through Instagram. Very unlikely that one of her followers is going to buy it, I think it’s really tasteless

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Well said. I wouldn't be surprised if pervy stuff from her S Club Juniors days bothers he. Back then you had a countdown clock to Charlotte Church and the Olsen twins becoming legal and I suspect the girls in S Club Juniors were told to wear inappropriate outfits and probably were uncomfortable regularly from comments from men.
I remember all that stuff. Also when Billie Piper started out, she was at the Radio 1 roadshow and whoever was presenting asked her when her birthday was and she said "I'll be 16 in September" and the blokes in the crowd all cheering. Horrible when you think now

• Sick
  • Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
The problem is she lives such a different life to the majority of us that it seems like she is ungrateful but she probably isnt.

You can have all the money in the word but it doesn’t bring true happiness.

PS I always love her hair.

x_bethanyy

I don't know much about what she's up to nowadays I just always remember her when she was on Nevermind The Buzzcocks and she was so unbelievably dumb, but otherwise a non-event.

Reactions: 10

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Her sister drives me mad Tor
She’s always moaning about something
She doesn’t realise how good she’s got it
Doesn’t have to work ,plenty of money,2 kids she wanted for so long
Yet she will moan for the slightest thing

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Her and Wayne are one of my favourite celebrity couples. Both have earned very good money through their chosen professions, by celebrity standards they have been together ages and they don't go chasing fame going to the opening of an envelope or falling out of nightclubs and bars. They seem happy in their own little family bubble and good on them.

What I will say is when I was at high school S Club Juniors the girls were popular with older fellas who were 'Stephen Bear' before he was a thing.

Katienana

Why was she being snarky about people commenting on how awful her eyebrows are? They are awful and she knows it and we know it.
I find the brushed up brows trend so odd, nobody's eyebrows would do that naturally. Laminated can look good but the spiky thing is just weird