Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! And think to sort those minging teeth whilst he's looking 🤢 Surely with all his supposed riches he could see a decent dentist.
They are rank. I couldn’t look away from them yday. And that Jade voluntarily goes near him 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Live again. Moschino top today was £390 apparently. Although he hasn't realised it says underwear under the Moschino logo so clearly a lounge top.

If he's paying that much for a lounge top they've seen him coming. Melt 😂

Live again. Moschino top today was £390 apparently. Although he hasn't realised it says underwear under the Moschino logo so clearly a lounge top.

If he's paying that much for a lounge top they've seen him coming. Melt 😂
Imagine being nearly an OAP and telling people how much your clothes are 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He was on live yesterday with Jade saying "duck it let's go to Ibiza tonight".

Just posted a video in his car telling everyone what the temperature is in Benidorm today. Bullshitter.

940 for a pair of jeans that look like the result of messy play in a nursery and he calls them clsss? If you did pay 940, frank, you got mugged off. You couldn't pay me to wear those.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
940 for a pair of jeans that look like the result of messy play in a nursery and he calls them clsss? If you did pay 940, frank, you got mugged off. You couldn't pay me to wear those.
Straight from Turkey like the rest of the bellends crap.

Reactions: 1
He's live again talking bollocks.
---
He's saying that people are inspired by him to go down to the beach and have sex. And he thinks that's class. He really is a wanker.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He's live again talking bollocks.
---
He's saying that people are inspired by him to go down to the beach and have sex. And he thinks that's class. He really is a wanker.
Shut up 🤣🤣🤣 he’s an egotistical maniac. The actual state of him aswell. I feel like saying, Jade is pumping everyone but you, on that beach.