Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t show millers because it’s ‘mental’ in there are the moment. All right clearly dead as a door nail 🤣 I get second hand embarrassment for that guy

Reactions: 2
Hes on a live now, trying to supervise at the same his kid who looks about 6.
They are trying to cross a road, but hes more bothered bout thanking followers for gfts and likes, then he keeps having to check where kid is with cars flying round.
Kid probably just wants to be at home doing normal dad-kid stuff

He's just popped up on a live and put me right off my food. Those teeth are disgusting 🤢 He makes my stomach turn.

Reactions: 4
His sick. The way hair hangs out his nose. And he thinks his mint and his not
---
His just gone by in a live and didn’t even have his kid strapped in the back!! Bad that awful

Last edited:
They just talk the same tit day in, day out these lives. Him being passive aggressive and her agreeing to everything he says. Then they go for lunch. One black coffee, one white coffee and a large bottle of water. So predictable. She’s quite rude to staff I have observed. She defo thinks she is something special.

Reactions: 1
He was live a little while ago and didn't cross the road cos he knows people will stop him for selfies 😂

• Haha
He really is talking a load of old tit, talking about him and Jade saving the day throughout the covid pandemic by helping people out. He really is tragic. Someone has just called him the Wayne Lineker of Wish hahaha.

He's just told the person who called him Wayne Lineker to pick on someone who isn't famous....

• Haha
He really is talking a load of old tit, talking about him and Jade saving the day throughout the covid pandemic by helping people out. He really is tragic. Someone has just called him the Wayne Lineker of Wish hahaha.

He's just told the person who called him Wayne Lineker to pick on someone who isn't famous....
He is a no body and TBf I don’t think Jade is that good a catch either. He sees in her money and what she sees in him I don’t know

He is a no body and TBf I don’t think Jade is that good a catch either. He sees in her money and what she sees in him I don’t know
She has seen a dirty old man with money with a bar in Benidorm….enables her to live there in the sun.

What did she do? Give out BJ's for free? 🫣
Honestly they think they are something special. Shes a two-bit brass and he's her pimp.

Reactions: 3
He's on live slagging off Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun now, but saying how they all watch him and his accounts but he doesn't want to associate with bargain loving brits, he'd have to go and buy a caravan. he really is disgusting and so up himself.

He's on live slagging off Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun now, but saying how they all watch him and his accounts but he doesn't want to associate with bargain loving brits, he'd have to go and buy a caravan. he really is disgusting and so up himself.
Yeah but these are the idiots keeping his scummy pub in business. He really thinks he is something.

He's live again swanning around Benidorm like he thinks he's the bollocks. Absolute melt.

He's live again swanning around Benidorm like he thinks he's the bollocks. Absolute melt.
Someone said to them in the live it was roasting in England and Jade was raging. 🤣🤣 she went, yeah but it’s 35 degrees here. Pathetic.

• Haha