Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having such an amazing life and tons of money like he says he does but needs to come on TikTok lives to tell everyone numerous times a day 🤣🤣
And goes to the effort of clipping on the microphone to the neck of his €1000 t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He always appears on my TikTok live page, chatting absolute wham. He doesn’t do anything exciting or show off anything apart from the main strip (when I’ve seen his lives). Not been to Benidorm but it would be good if someone actually did lives showing more of the whole area and what there is to do.

Reactions: 2
He always appears on my TikTok live page, chatting absolute wham. He doesn’t do anything exciting or show off anything apart from the main strip (when I’ve seen his lives). Not been to Benidorm but it would be good if someone actually did lives showing more of the whole area and what there is to do.
There is one, Benidorm live guide or something. To be fair when Atlanta Delivers goes to Benidorm she does a good job of showing it off imo.

Reactions: 4
There is one, Benidorm live guide or something. To be fair when Atlanta Delivers goes to Benidorm she does a good job of showing it off imo.
Nigel is so much nicer. So humble, takes people on walks and stuff.

Frank is a show off. He should head to Turkey to sort that hair and those teeth out.

Nigel is so much nicer. So humble, takes people on walks and stuff.

Frank is a show off. He should head to Turkey to sort that hair and those teeth out.
There’s another one with two gay guys aswell I’m sure. Can’t remember the name. I’m more of a Tenerife wummin but would go to Benidorm for a long weekend.

Reactions: 1
His on a live now literally chatting nonsense 😂😂
He's biting at all the people winding him up about fake gear. Sooooo funny. He is a proper minge.
---
He just said he gets like 800 inboxes a day. He really is deluded isn't he. Such a boss man, but spends hours on end on live chatting tit all day about his clothes and how the weather in Benidorm is better than anywhere else LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's biting at all the people winding him up about fake gear. Sooooo funny. He is a proper minge.
---
He just said he gets like 800 inboxes a day. He really is deluded isn't he. Such a boss man, but spends hours on end on live chatting tit all day about his clothes and how the weather in Benidorm is better than anywhere else LOL.
I know I was correcting him when he said Benidorm
Doesn’t have fake gear I was like the place is full of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen a video about him moaning about the guys that sell cocktails on the beach, he’s moaning saying they aren’t safe etc and the police will arrest you. He just doesn’t want anyone eating into his bars profits. I’ll be buying 10 every day. Cheers Frank.

• Haha
Seen a video about him moaning about the guys that sell cocktails on the beach, he’s moaning saying they aren’t safe etc and the police will arrest you. He just doesn’t want anyone eating into his bars profits. I’ll be buying 10 every day. Cheers Frank.
I swear I watch him just for a laugh whilst I'm WFH. He goes live daily, just chatting pure tit. He reckons all the papers are watching his live.

Watched Nigel earlier, he's soooo much more likeable!

Reactions: 5
He's live again saying people would kill themselves if he turned his live off. Had to turn him off he makes me feel sick. That nose hair is disgusting.

• Haha
He's live again saying people would kill themselves if he turned his live off. Had to turn him off he makes me feel sick. That nose hair is disgusting.
He’s such an ego maniac. It’s actually hilarious. He needs to look in a mirror and get a reality check.

He’s such an ego maniac. It’s actually hilarious. He needs to look in a mirror and get a reality check.
Yes!! And think to sort those minging teeth whilst he's looking 🤢 Surely with all his supposed riches he could see a decent dentist.

Reactions: 4