Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both common as muck 😂 when they say money can’t buy you class, they are the poster child. The shop for sure saw him coming when they priced those awful T-shirts at 900 euros. I mean I’m not even convinced they are designer 😂😂

Jade just doesn’t seem all there, always blank stares at the camera.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Jade is a plain Jane who loves the attention she gets in Benidorm. That place attracts a certain clientele ! Chavs no decent bloke would look twice.

that guy is a creepy old perv who sells his wife!

I just feel sorry for there Son.

Sorry but Jade is a plain Jane who loves the attention she gets in Benidorm. That place attracts a certain clientele ! Chavs no decent bloke would look twice.

that guy is a creepy old perv who sells his wife!

I just feel sorry for there Son.
They have a child? There's articles which say she was a teacher in UK

Reactions: 1
She just wants to be the next Vicki. I get anyone can be who they want but if its true she use to be a teacher to me it's a bit sad

Yep he was on his

Yep he only 7-9 was on their live. What a horrible environment for him to grow up in
I actually thought he had the child with someone else, looked from at his insta he was with someone had a baby then within months was with Jade.

Regardless you’re 100% right, horrible environment. She defo not all there, and honestly needs some respect for herself, her man pimping her and doing these shows ain’t a vibe!

He’s so cringe. Seeking validation from TikTok multiple times a day. “People just know me, it is what it is innit?”

Oh maybe she isn’t the mum . I assumed she was.

yeah she can’t be all there. I wonder what her friends and family make of it

He is constantly bragging about his clothes 🤣 he really thinks he is something special. I get second hand embarrassment

I actually thought he had the child with someone else, looked from at his insta he was with someone had a baby then within months was with Jade.

Regardless you’re 100% right, horrible environment. She defo not all there, and honestly needs some respect for herself, her man pimping her and doing these shows ain’t a vibe!

Reactions: 3
Oh maybe she isn’t the mum . I assumed she was.

yeah she can’t be all there. I wonder what her friends and family make of it

He is constantly bragging about his clothes 🤣 he really thinks he is something special. I get second hand embarrassment
She's the same though- always moschino and draped over these wrapped cars.

He's live now in Alicante airport giving "advice". Sure he thinks he's the lord sugar of Benidorm.

• Haha
God they really have no personality. Boring as hell. I hope she isn’t as boring in the bedroom with her clients 🤣

Reactions: 2
How old is she? She looks well into her 40’s but I feel like someone’s going to say she’s younger 😂

How old is she? She looks well into her 40’s but I feel like someone’s going to say she’s younger 😂
Theres a few articles online about her but none mention her age. I recken shes 40s but desperately trying to look younger.
Sounds like shes trying to get a benidorm name for herself like sticky vicky.

He’s clearly not got as much money as he makes out if he’s got his bird out giving blow jobs on airport transfers.

• Haha
She said on a live she is 30 ! Clearly knocked a few years off her real age
Theres a few articles online about her but none mention her age. I recken shes 40s but desperately trying to look younger.
Sounds like shes trying to get a benidorm name for herself like sticky vicky.

• Haha
Thank god someone’s made a thread about these 2 👏
Mr billy big bollocks & lilo lil, the pimp & ho duo of Benners
If you dress a turd in designer gear it’s still a turd!