Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on these 2??

At first I thought just a guy trying to promote his bar in Benidorm - oh and also pimp out his missus (Jade)

Now he is on live constantly, always boasting about how much this cost/ what car he has / clothes etc it’s now coming across so cringy, even the phone video he just did he say I buy a new one outright every year 6 times! And then focused on his watch!

The bar looks empty most night he is outside on lives, obviously it gets busy when Jade does her show or has bookings.

He’s really getting on my nerves now and needs to sort his hair out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Glad these two have a thread. Interesting. I think they’re both vile. They came to my attention through Atlanta delivers although it looks like that friendship has quickly deteriorated.

Reactions: 5
Glad these two have a thread. Interesting. I think they’re both vile. They came to my attention through Atlanta delivers although it looks like that friendship has quickly deteriorated.
I know right that video of the two of them at the restaurant 🤢 we’ve a lot of things to try, I thought they were going to try and get her involved but obviously change of plan.

At first I thought his info was decent but my god what a flashy old man, no one cares what make your jeans are pal or that you pimp your missus out daily

Reactions: 3
I know right that video of the two of them at the restaurant 🤢 we’ve a lot of things to try, I thought they were going to try and get her involved but obviously change of plan.

At first I thought his info was decent but my god what a flashy old man, no one cares what make your jeans are pal or that you pimp your missus out daily
Someone just called him bald and he blocked them. For someone out apparently the ‘king’ of stags, he certainly can’t take any banter.
Would love to know the Tea on Atlanta and them. They were probably worried she would eat into their ‘obscure’ market.

Reactions: 2
I looked on her page and as part of her stag package men can pay to publicly pour a shot over her 🐱 and drink it off/out of her

Absolutely grim

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And part of the stag package is to get the stag on stage and she sticks a toy up him.
On one of her clips the other day she said she'd done 20 shows that day 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I seen her once on live promoting her ‘spicy’ transfers from the airport. I dread to think what that even entails.

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing him come up on my FYP. No idea who he is but when he does, hes always boasting but the main thing is, his hair reminds me of the top of an onion.

IMG_9951.png

Or Sloth
IMG_9956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I heard on their live today that they’re married to each other? They’re a very odd slightly vile couple. I can’t lie, he annoys me far more than her. He’s basically her pimp

Reactions: 4
I heard on their live today that they’re married to each other? They’re a very odd slightly vile couple. I can’t lie, he annoys me far more than her. He’s basically her pimp
He is just overkill just now! Live constantly outside his empty bar while Jade satisfies paying customers ….

The absolute arrogance of him! If money talks, sort your hair and teeth 😂😂😂
He is disgusting. Such an arrogant show off, yet spends hours on live talking to TikTok and evidently spending time replying to people calling out his twattish behaviour.

People be turning when you see his comments! He actually thinks everyone is jealous 😂

• Haha
People be turning when you see his comments! He actually thinks everyone is jealous 😂
Even of the weather, people were saying to him earlier that England is warmer than Benidorm today and you could see it was really getting to him, he said something like "yeah enjoy your two days of summer".

You just know he's one of them that if you say you've been to Tenerife he's been to Elevenerife!

Even of the weather, people were saying to him earlier that England is warmer than Benidorm today and you could see it was really getting to him, he said something like "yeah enjoy your two days of summer".

You just know he's one of them that if you say you've been to Tenerife he's been to Elevenerife!
100% he even said oh there’s some sp8stics on a live the other night his comments went wild, he is a disgusting human. His TT time won’t last!

Reactions: 1
Seen him on my fyp again today, just scrolled on to his live and caught him talking about his god awful shorts and the fact he got them from “Selfridges when i was back in London” (think he said Selfridges). This man does nothing but gloat and brag, the few moments ive seen of him and hes doing the same things…commenting on how many people are in his live/how many likes and showing off his fake clothes