Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole family are highly manipulative. I am a cynic. For me it just seems a lil fishy she is mentioned here and then is in their stories the next day???? But time will tell.

Reactions: 2
Why though? She was playing against Owen and jess the other day because it was on someone else's story....And there's another bloke there....
Gut feeling. This is her second panto season with diversity yet Jordan doesn’t follow her, neither do Fran or Naomi. She’s clearly friendly with Jess/Perri but there’s a coolness on Instagram between Jess and Fran/Naomi. I know Instagram isn’t real life but there’s some patterns to observe in how people engage with each other.
---
The only post of Perri’s that Fran has liked or commented on recently is an Ad (probably to improve engagement for diversity members- literally her job). No ‘uncle pel’ posts for some time…

Final post of the year and I wish i had screenshotted! But there are three recent posts of Starrs that Ashley had liked and since this thread has unlikedd..... I just want this here as a momento my prediction. They will date quietly for years, and then when they get together there will be a time frame but on when it first started. Just like then he and Francesca separated to cover up for his ways. I hope that everyone, the media and journalists see through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think Ashley has blocked you. He’s still liking all her recents. I really don’t think he is seeing Starr and definitely don’t think Perri would be as friendly with him if it were the case! Now, the other lady from panto.. let’s seee

Reactions: 4
I think Ashley has blocked you. He’s still liking all her recents. I really don’t think he is seeing Starr and definitely don’t think Perri would be as friendly with him if it were the case! Now, the other lady from panto.. let’s seee
I am not blocked but respect your opinion. Let us wait and see 🙏🏼

Final post of the year and I wish i had screenshotted! But there are three recent posts of Starrs that Ashley had liked and since this thread has unlikedd..... I just want this here as a momento my prediction. They will date quietly for years, and then when they get together there will be a time frame but on when it first started. Just like then he and Francesca separated to cover up for his ways. I hope that everyone, the media and journalists see through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instagram is playing up for me at the moment. One post I saw showed that person x has liked it but when I searched that person didn't come up!

How sad it’s taken till those children are almost 5 and 4 before Ashley has realised he needs to be around more for them. His breakdown of his achievements in 2023 don’t include anything regarding his children, your children should always be your proudest and biggest achievement.

Reactions: 9
How sad it’s taken till those children are almost 5 and 4 before Ashley has realised he needs to be around more for them. His breakdown of his achievements in 2023 don’t include anything regarding his children, your children should always be your proudest and biggest achievement.
All those things he’s been able to do with two children under 5 thanks to Fran…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually find his post disgraceful! And is a reminder to us women that (some) men will rack up all these achievements, use our labour and then not even say thank you.

Reactions: 13
He didn't even thank her, because she could have gone after half of everything he has, which would include house, studio and his earnings. She could be insisting he has his kids every other weekend (I know he doesn't have to but she could try) she could make it so difficult for him to do these things but he doesn't!

Reactions: 11
He didn't even thank her, because she could have gone after half of everything he has, which would include house, studio and his earnings. She could be insisting he has his kids every other weekend (I know he doesn't have to but she could try) she could make it so difficult for him to do these things but he doesn't!
She should. I can’t for the life of me work out why she doesn’t go for a clean break. I don’t know what she earns from diversity but she’d make a good income as an influencer - she’s a hands on mum with two well behaved, photogenic, children.

I hope she’s just biding her time and engaging great legal support.

Reactions: 12
She should. I can’t for the life of me work out why she doesn’t go for a clean break. I don’t know what she earns from diversity but she’d make a good income as an influencer - she’s a hands on mum with two well behaved, photogenic, children.

I hope she’s just biding her time and engaging great legal support.
I think she might see this tour out and then part ways. But then again if the splits been amicable because they felt more friends than lovers then maybe she can carry on in the family business just fine. Who knows. I have a feeling diversity will call hiatus/retire after this tour so she won’t really be needed for anything anymore because Ashley’s sister runs things at the studio which I’m guessing will become their main focus and income.

Reactions: 1
I think she might see this tour out and then part ways. But then again if the splits been amicable because they felt more friends than lovers then maybe she can carry on in the family business just fine. Who knows. I have a feeling diversity will call hiatus/retire after this tour so she won’t really be needed for anything anymore because Ashley’s sister runs things at the studio which I’m guessing will become their main focus and income.
Highly doubt they will retire from tours given how much it brings in for them, Perri and Ashley are not really slowing down and the others are early or mid twenties still. I was expecting tour reviews to be tit given how rushed it was put together and the things said here about the girls not showing up to rehearsals, but everyone seems to be raving about it.

I really don’t think anything’s going on with him and Starr, but definitely if someone is saying he’s seeing that lady from panto from a friend source it’s got a good chance of being correct.

I hope Fran steps back further this year. What’s the story with Danielle Banjo, someone saying she’s horrible a page back in thread. I searched her and she’s a slave driver - the amount of businesses she’s involved with is crazy.

Still think Starr is a bleep though lol. Wish she’d include Shantel more or at all with her and the girls . She seems very isolated from the group as does her brother. Wonder how they joined the group in the first place?

Last edited:
That post just shows where his priorities lie. There might be a photo of the kids but no actual mention of them at all. Let alone as others have said a thank you to the one woman who does care for those kids and does pretty much everything for them with very little support.
Fran seems to be pulling further and further away from the family and I don't blame her.

Happy new year tattlers

Reactions: 5
Highly doubt they will retire from tours given how much it brings in for them, Perri and Ashley are not really slowing down and the others are early or mid twenties still. I was expecting tour reviews to be tit given how rushed it was put together and the things said here about the girls not showing up to rehearsals, but everyone seems to be raving about it.

I really don’t think anything’s going on with him and Starr, but definitely if someone is saying he’s seeing that lady from panto from a friend source it’s got a good chance of being correct.

I hope Fran steps back further this year. What’s the story with Danielle Banjo, someone saying she’s horrible a page back in thread. I searched her and she’s a slave driver - the amount of businesses she’s involved with is crazy.

Still think Starr is a bleep though lol. Wish she’d include Shantel more or at all with her and the girls . She seems very isolated from the group as does her brother. Wonder how they joined the group in the first place?
I am a white person so cannot explain this well. But I was speaking to someone about just that and how Star seems to seem like a bit of a witch who looks like she is always smelling something bad and they were saying how in black communities sometimes mixed race girls isolate darker skinned girls. I questioned them because Star is half black herself, but the person said depending on how one sees their identity it can be colourism. Apparently happens in families and friendship groups as well as society.
---
Also, Danielle seems like a proper slave driver who calls all the shots.
---
I also think that is what ashley was hinting at around slowing down in his post. I think they may take a break from tour. And focus on the studio. To be honest that makes better sense. Studio could really be something!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Speaking of Shante, I have noticed she doesn’t follow or interact with Jess (perris new gf). But does still follow and interact with Laura (perris ex). She also still likes and comments on Frans post where a lot of the others don’t anymore. I completely agree Shante seems very left out compare to the others. It’s strange because Jess and Najah are very new to tour yet they seem closer to the girls than Shante who’s been involved with diversity since she was a little girl. Even Morgan who left is still close with Geo and Star. Makes you wonder if that poor young girl is isolated and lonely whilst they’re away on tour.

As for Dani, from what I have encountered she is just really hard faced. I haven’t spoken to the lady but she has one of them faces that isn’t approachable.

Reactions: 3
Tbh the only thing that makes me side-eye Starr is her insta bio. Anyone who has to tell you they're a nice person...

Reactions: 3