Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this thread to a friend of a friend who has some contact with Diversity as we’re local on a run today and Ashley has ALLEGEDLY been seeing someone called Kirsty (don’t know her surname but she’s on the panto circuit allegedly). Wouldn’t tell me how she knows though so take with pinch of salt…
Just checked her out. She looks like a version of Francesca right? Makes me feel a lot better about the Star thing then. I deffo think someone from the group watches this thread as well. Fran and Star been very quiet today on socials. Which makes me think we hit a nerve. Anyway time will tell all x

Reactions: 6
The plot thickens... Francesca just posted to her story. She has not tagged Ashley ONCE like she routinely does. I love how social media (sometimes) gives us an insight into dynamics.

Reactions: 4
Very interesting… Ashley started liking her posts recently, but the posed ones of just her (rather than panto-related posts). The pic from 13th December looks like she’s wearing an engagement ring 👀
I mean perri has also been liking her posts and we know he is with someone else.....

I mean perri has also been liking her posts and we know he is with someone else.....
Looks like she’s friends with Jess. Could be something or nothing but friend seemed pretty adamant. Can’t really say what she does as they’d know immediately who she was.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s friends with Jess. Could be something or nothing but friend seemed pretty adamant. Can’t really say what she does as they’d know immediately who she was.
it’s all anon here so no legal action could be taken right? You could be talking about anyone. I’m all for the goss. Pretty certain he’ll never get back with Francesca, so it’s someone else or nothing. Do we think they have something in place to stop it going to the papers? For example nothing came about regarding the affair with Perri and Jess last year in the papers.

it’s all anon here so no legal action could be taken right? You could be talking about anyone. I’m all for the goss. Pretty certain he’ll never get back with Francesca, so it’s someone else or nothing. Do we think they have something in place to stop it going to the papers? For example nothing came about regarding the affair with Perri and Jess last year in the papers.
It is deffo all anon but we have to be careful with what we say because they could guess the person. They are definitely watching this thread. Interesting now Starr and Fran are now uploading after being so quiet and us making a comment about it...
Deffo think we are on to something people.

I am sure Ashley won't be liking any of her posts going forward, or maybe he will after someone shows him this to prove they are not watching it:ROFLMAO:. If they are together, then they will wait. She will leave diversity, there will be a big announcement with a time frame attached much like his and Frans separation to cover up for his cheating so we cannot call him a groomer... and she will move into her five-figure influencer role, staying at home dancing on TikTok.

Cannot wait to keep an eye on this. I am too invested.

Reactions: 1
Just checked her out. She looks like a version of Francesca right? Makes me feel a lot better about the Star thing then. I deffo think someone from the group watches this thread as well. Fran and Star been very quiet today on socials. Which makes me think we hit a nerve. Anyway time will tell all x
She reminds me of Amber Davies off love island!

Reactions: 1
Jess and that other woman were in panto together last year and this year

It’s more about the job my friend does. At the end of the day Fran and Ashley haven’t been together for a year so it’s not really gossip if one of them moves on now although from what friend said Fran is still very much part of the family- that must be difficult for a new girlfriend. I will see what I can get out of her tomorrow lol

It’s more about the job my friend does. At the end of the day Fran and Ashley haven’t been together for a year so it’s not really gossip if one of them moves on now although from what friend said Fran is still very much part of the family- that must be difficult for a new girlfriend. I will see what I can get out of her tomorrow lol
It must be difficult for the children too, unless they don’t know that Ash & Fran have split? Maybe they’re protecting them from the split and any new partners. Although that could backfire massively in the future.
Each to their own, but i do find it quite strange.

You’re right about reading here. engagement ring is back on tonight in grid photo and story…

Reactions: 3
You’re right about reading here. engagement ring is back on tonight in grid photo and story…
It is kind of sad at this point. Just hope the lovely girl wakes up before it is too late. Hard being in the grips of a narc. I believe women can do what they want, she can wear the ring all she likes but does she not feel deep and profund embarrassment I know I would? The man is not Barack Obama to be holding on like this. What do they call them in the Naomi thread, poundland Banjos? :ROFLMAO: Speaks to her very low sense of self-worth in my opinion. She could break away and be a full time mum influencer instead of tap dancing in the background whilst people side-eye her.

You couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to be some Z listers doormat. No thank you. She could divorce him and receive her fair share of his wealth and move on happily. Probably find a nice man who’d actually treat her like a partner and not a PA. I very much understand you break up with the man and not the family but I’d not lower myself to hang around a family I needn’t be part of anymore, regardless of the length of time I’d known them.

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of Amber Davies off love island!
Perri dated her haha 😭.
---
It must be difficult for the children too, unless they don’t know that Ash & Fran have split? Maybe they’re protecting them from the split and any new partners. Although that could backfire massively in the future.
Each to their own, but i do find it quite strange.
I think the kids are way too young to know what’s happened tbh.

I’m sorry but am I the only one who doesn’t like Starr? Ridiculous how much work she’s had done as she was naturally gorg. Find her so annoying

Last edited:
Both of them have been wearing their rings again for ages.

Naomi and Jordan are the Poundland Banjos. Not Chess and Ash.

Maybe Perri and Ashley both got new lady friends at the panto last year?

Really pleased to see Fran spending more time with her family and friends. Love seeing her out on the school mum's nights out! Says a lot about her that she's there and Naomi isn't!

I spend far too long reading these threads lol.

Reactions: 9
According to the naomi thread Ash and fran do all of the school runs (not together but Ash is there and does a lot)
Maybe they are back together but just not advertising it or making a big deal out of it. Part of the problem. Could have been her life revolves around him/diversity, maybe she is making more effort to do stuff that isn't to do with the banjos.
It's all speculation really none of us really know what happened.

Reactions: 4
Frans Instagram story of her washing piled high in her kitchen is so refreshing to see. Actual reality. None of this perfect persona that floods Instagram. She’s just so normal and down to earth. I really do like her.

Reactions: 16