Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Sadsuzi, post: 14786719, member: 75672"]
Love four in a bed does anyone know when the new series start?
[/QUOTE]

Usually around September/October.

I've just been channel hopping, on bbc 2 there's a program called Family cooking showdown, there's a couple on there who were on 4 in a bed!!

Reactions: 1
Love watching the older episodes!
The very first episodes don't seem to be there though? I.e the Happy Donkey Hill etc episodes, and Jill from Scarborough

Love watching the older episodes!
The very first episodes don't seem to be there though? I.e the Happy Donkey Hill etc episodes, and Jill from Scarborough
They seem lost in an abyss. Is Jill from Scarborough the one who seemed - sadly - visibly unwell? Remember someone from a seaside town breaking down

They seem lost in an abyss. Is Jill from Scarborough the one who seemed - sadly - visibly unwell? Remember someone from a seaside town breaking down
Yes Jill is the woman who scored someone minus 3 for cleanliness.
One contestant said wtte of Jill smelt far from fragrant, sadly body odour can be the result of anxiety and Jill was full of this that week. She insisted on doing absolutely everything herself, I imagine if she did let someone else do something then no matter how good it was she would do it over.
She was definitely in the wrong job, I understand she is long gone from her B&B, and hopefully is enjoying a far less stressful life.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned before but one of my fave meltdowns was the weird Welsh fella who was one of the last to host. He looked like a proper Incel, fat, wee top hat, beard and glasses. criticised every B&B for lack of plug sockets and fast wifi, and ordered two types of egg at every breakfast to test them all.
turns out their B&B was horrifically decorated and had a ā€œvolcano themed restaurantā€.
everyone ordered poached/boiled eggs at brekky and he couldnā€™t bleeping cook them despite making a show about it the whole week. Everyone heard him yelling in the kitchen at his daughter cos their ā€œpoached egg makerā€ didnā€™t work. It was wild hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned before but one of my fave meltdowns was the weird Welsh fella who was one of the last to host. He looked like a proper Incel, fat, wee top hat, beard and glasses. criticised every B&B for lack of plug sockets and fast wifi, and ordered two types of egg at every breakfast to test them all.
turns out their B&B was horrifically decorated and had a ā€œvolcano themed restaurantā€.
everyone ordered poached/boiled eggs at brekky and he couldnā€™t bleeping cook them despite making a show about it the whole week. Everyone heard him yelling in the kitchen at his daughter cos their ā€œpoached egg makerā€ didnā€™t work. It was wild hahaha
Oh yes, known colloquially as ā€˜the Prat in the Hatā€™
.. ā€˜cept he wasnā€™t a part, he was deluded sure but he was also highly entertaining and none of the other contestants had a bad word to say about him.

Have you been viewing long enough to remember Amanda from Barrowby Mill? She was in Series 3 and her set of episodes is no longer available, a real shame for those who will never have the ā€˜pleasureā€™ of watching her. At the time I thought my mouth would never close and my eyebrows would never return to normal šŸ˜€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yes, known colloquially as ā€˜the Prat in the Hatā€™
.. ā€˜cept he wasnā€™t a part, he was deluded sure but he was also highly entertaining and none of the other contestants had a bad word to say about him.

Have you been viewing long enough to remember Amanda from Barrowby Mill? She was in Series 3 and her set of episodes is no longer available, a real shame for those who will never have the ā€˜pleasureā€™ of watching her. At the time I thought my mouth would never close and my eyebrows would never return to normal šŸ˜€
Hahaha yeh he wasnā€™t so bad compared to other contestants on the show for sure, but definitely a character!! Iā€™m not sure on Amanda- Iā€™d need a picture?! Canā€™t find anything on google!

Not sure if thisā€™ll work - but one major (relatively recent) eruption

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone clarify what they mean when they say the price is "Ā£200 per night based on a three night stay"? It's usually in the glamping/self catering places. Does that mean the overall price would be Ā£600 or is it Ā£200 because the price is the same whether they stay one or three nights?
It's always confused me o_O

Reactions: 2
Can someone clarify what they mean when they say the price is "Ā£200 per night based on a three night stay"? It's usually in the glamping/self catering places. Does that mean the overall price would be Ā£600 or is it Ā£200 because the price is the same whether they stay one or three nights?
I have always wondered this too!

Has this programme become very woke now? There doesn't seem to be as many temper tantrums and fiery rows as there used to be, or have I just watched too much of it?

It means that you have to stay a minimum of 3 nights at Ā£200 per night. Itā€™s so that viewers donā€™t think they can just book one night there.

It means that you have to stay a minimum of 3 nights at Ā£200 per night. Itā€™s so that viewers donā€™t think they can just book one night there.
Makes sense. Some of them do seem overpriced, especially the ones that are a tent with shared facilities.

Just watching old episodes on More 4. An absolute classic week with Lynne, Ziggy and Charlotte Church's parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5