Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads Up

NEW SERIES
starting Monday 25 September, new start time of 6.00pm.
Yay .. and about time 😀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Heads Up

NEW SERIES
Yay .. and about time 😀
I hope they’re properly new!! I’m so over all the awkward “covid” episodes where they’re sat super far apart at breakfast but still did other stuff in close proximity indoors😭 didn’t make any sense ffs

Reactions: 9
That's good, so bored of seeing repeats! 6 o'clock is a better time too!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone with Sky Q find that the recordings get of a new series get muddled up with the repeats on more4 etc?

Reactions: 5
Heads Up

NEW SERIES
Yay .. and about time 😀
Just got dinner out of the way, rushed to fill the dish washer and put out the rubbish. Sat down here to watch on +1 and then realised it is next week - damn I though it was tonight.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched it - surprised that breakfast was all she could come up with after being a chef for 30 years. Glamping bloke is this week's game player, he will be worth watching on Friday.

Reactions: 3
Every time someone mentions they're a chef for so many years you know it's always going to end in disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh it's still with this pseudo-social distancing yawn
Sadly yes, this weeks episodes were filmed in 2021.
Yesterday’s hosts are no longer there, looks like Covid may have done for them, in retrospect probably should have bought the house not the hotel.

Anyways, looks like we’re getting a flounce today, hope it’s a good one, they don’t work if you come back😉
The “I’m a chef” reached ridiculous proportions yeserday, it’s almost as if they were playing Spartacus 😉

• Sad
I don't like this new time as it clashes with our local news which my husband likes to watch then I forget to do it on+1 as it is clearing up time. 5pm was the best time.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up - that Maxine is the reason they shouldn't read the comments as they go along. No wonder C4 pointed out that not all the participants are still in the featured places because her place would be avoided like the plague.

Reactions: 4
When will they learn to not 'big up' their establishments too much it just builds expectations and they have higher to fall from.