Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I just read that Linda’s husband died last weekend of COVID19. He was an NHS nurse.
Linda was the lady who refused to sleep in yesterday’s pods.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I used to love this! There’s always one couple who are vile & they try & make out it’s the others against them. There was one man, John I think his name was from Huddersfield (or somewhere that way), he had a weird ranch kind of place & he was truly vile. Great TV tho! It always kicks off 😁

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get about gameplayers or unpleasant people on this show is that it’s ALL for a plaque. Even on Come Dine With Me the winner wins a grand and all they do is cook.

Maybe they go into it for the publicity it will bring their business but when you’re vile and rude, it will trash the reputation, not improve it

On a side note does anyone remember Mrs T? And the rest found out she had MASSIVELY underpaid everyone at the end and she literally didn’t give a duck they were upset with her lol

Last edited:
Millstone House is back on Tripadvisor, although minus all the bogus reviews, bar one it seems. There website is still down

On a side note does anyone remember Mrs T? And the rest found out she had MASSIVELY underpaid everyone at the end and she literally didn’t give a duck they were upset with her lol
Yes I remember that week! She was something else! If anyone wants to re-watch, More4 are showing that week of episodes at 5.15pm today 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Aw I just read that Linda’s husband died last weekend of COVID19. He was an NHS nurse.
Linda was the lady who refused to sleep in yesterday’s pods.
How weird is this! First time on this thread.
I saw a news item on TV about a nurse that had died of covid19. His colleague spoke so well of him and they showed photos of him at work etc and they also showed a pic of him with his wife. Strangely enough, this week is the first time I’ve watched fiab for absolutely ages, I’m talking like a couple of years and when I saw that pic of his wife I actually thought to myself it looked like Linda. Thought no more of it and then I happen to come on here and see this!! She was a nurse too, she said it on fiab. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just watched last weeks, don’t like Sue... seems quite fake, there’s a nasty side there

Reactions: 1
I don't like how channel 4 release a few episodes then stops the series for a few weeks then restarts it. I just get into it again, it ends, I forget about it, to then find I've missed 2 or 3 weeks