Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Howard/Harold thing did get annoying and the woman probably could have won if she hadn't of given ammunition to find fault.
I didn't think the cottages deserved to win based on value for money they didn't appeal to me.

Reactions: 2
I think the B&B that goes first always has a slight advantage. They can gauge if they think people will underpay or not based on the feedback they receive and then adjust their payment accordingly if they so want to

Reactions: 4
Just watched it, oh wow,I'd have loved to have seen the edited bits as that woman's outburst came from nowhere!

Anyone have a link to the TripAdvisor reviews mentioned up thread please?

Not watched these ones but hopefully on my recordings. One thing I don’t always agree with but not sure if it’s because I’m shy is people who mark down because hosts didn’t chat at breakfast. As long as they are there to take orders are polite and everything is available that’s needed I don’t want to have a chat.

I was really impressed how last nights hosts managed to get the taps working the wrong way .... How did they do that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when they don’t take on board any of the feedback.
That annoys me too but it also annoys me when the feedback is "Bed too hard/soft" you're never going to be able to please every single guest because that's down to personal choice but sometimes they'll knock off like 4 points for it!

Reactions: 5
In general, does anyone else find it annoying when they include massively different places - for example entire self catering cottages, that are much more expensive? They aren’t B&B, and they’ll almost never get full payment as everyone always complains about the price! Or the camping ones, which always get marked down because they’ll never be as clean as a proper room.
But I guess that’s the extra drama they want for viewers! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
In general, does anyone else find it annoying when they include massively different places - for example entire self catering cottages, that are much more expensive? They aren’t B&B, and they’ll almost never get full payment as everyone always complains about the price! Or the camping ones, which always get marked down because they’ll never be as clean as a proper room.
But I guess that’s the extra drama they want for viewers! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It makes me absolutely cringe when they underpay the £50 a night Blackpool B&Bs. They must barely be making a profit as it is!

Reactions: 7
A couple of technical questions . . .

1) do we assume they’re all given the cash to pay with by the show producers?

2) I wonder how long it’s actually filmed over, I bet it’s longer than a week really?

Reactions: 3

2) I wonder how long it’s actually filmed over, I bet it’s longer than a week really?
I've wondered the same for ages!

I’m on a FIAB Facebook group. 😳
They are reimbursed the cash they pay.
It is filmed over 2 weeks - 2 places the first week and 2 places in the second week. I believe they go home in between the 2 weeks but not 100% on that.

It is filmed over 2 weeks - 2 places the first week and 2 places in the second week. I believe they go home in between the 2 weeks but not 100% on that.
Thank you for the insider knowledge! I loved the domes on last nights episode!

Thank you for the insider knowledge! I loved the domes on last nights episode!
But didn’t Linda embarrass herself by refusing to even go on the field? I think she thought she was going to be in a tent. Her friend should have insisted she at least had taken a look.

I’ve changed my mind, I now think mother and daughter are the game players this week.

But didn’t Linda embarrass herself by refusing to even go on the field? I think she thought she was going to be in a tent. Her friend should have insisted she at least had taken a look.

I’ve changed my mind, I now think mother and daughter are the game players this week.
Yes! I really wish the woman who owned the domes had of said "At least come and take a look and then decide" I agree about the game players. I was so annoyed with the Mum whinging about having to do the cooking herself with the expensive hamper. I was glad the guy who owns the domes let slip that she took all of the hamper home so they were getting their value for money out of it. I just felt like the Mum completely missed the point of the domes

Not sure I'd admit that even on an anonymous forum 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1