Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week was still series 14 - the end of it I think, as today’s episode says series 15/ep 1. Just had a quick look on All 4 and all 5 episodes from last week were showing, it’s these ones:View attachment 104628
Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but are the ones you have circled the ones this thread was created for? Today I downloaded what I thought were last week's episodes, on the back of this thread, and we just have just started watching them but, two episodes in, and no one has been a right bleep so far 😂 so I think I have downloaded the wrong ones.

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but are the ones you have circled the ones this thread was created for? Today I downloaded what I thought were last week's episodes, on the back of this thread, and we just have just started watching them but, two episodes in, and no one has been a right bleep so far 😂 so I think I have downloaded the wrong ones.
The tension begins to show on day 3.

Reactions: 2
Are you watching the week where the first episode has a young couple? Ash and Jen I think?
2nd couple had tea making facilities not in the room but in the corridor.
If so, you have the correct week...

Reactions: 3
I can not get these episodes at all, not showing on sky catch up or on demand, weirdly it goes up to episode 40 then straight to series 15. Really wanted to watch it as well 🤣

Reactions: 6
Are you watching the week where the first episode has a young couple? Ash and Jen I think?
2nd couple had tea making facilities not in the room but in the corridor.
If so, you have the correct week...
Nope 😭 Looking at the photo, I've started the week before's episodes even though my Sky catch up said they were shown last week. They're not on there or the All4 app 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can not get these episodes at all, not showing on sky catch up or on demand, weirdly it goes up to episode 40 then straight to series 15. Really wanted to watch it as well 🤣
Same. My All4 app is only showing this week's two episodes. Gutted 😭

My mistake. The episodes I have downloaded were from the week of 23 March - I have just lost track of time even more so than usual!

Looks like last week's episodes have been pulled. 🤔

I love this show! Last weeks contestants were absolutely vile. It was so awkward at the end when they refused to clap or drink the champagne

What did people think about this week’s contestants? They all seemed fairly nice I think , although the pair with the glamping farm didn’t seem like they took too well to any underpayments

What did people think about this week’s contestants? They all seemed fairly nice I think , although the pair with the glamping farm didn’t seem like they took too well to any underpayments
Although the Harold/Howard saga was very annoying, I don’t think it warranted a £30 underpayment.
The winners were certainly not best value for money - over £300 for a night in a self catered cottage, plus a minimum 3 night stay!

Reactions: 6
I thought the Pie pub should have won personally. I also thought the whole claustrophobia underpayment was really unfair. How were they to know?!

Reactions: 10
Yes I thought that and why didn’t she just go and ask for a different room ? There’s no way they would have known . I like the pair from the boutique hotel and felt they were a bit hard done by .

I think I've just watched the wrong week,bit snippy but not awful. I'll try the week before.

The game players last week have no idea how much damage their actions on this programme will have done to their business.
They had to take down their Facebook page at the weekend due to all the hate and nasty reviews they were receiving. Trip Adviser also had to disable reviews for them.
It’s only a programme ffs, yes they were vile but to seek them out and send hate comments and fake reviews is not on.
I'm a bit confused - doesn't take much these days- which b and b was this?

I think I've just watched the wrong week,bit snippy but not awful. I'll try the week before.

I'm a bit confused - doesn't take much these days- which b and b was this?
The week that this thread was created for appears to have been pulled by C4 from their catch up service.

On my Sky Q, it jumps from series 2020, episode 15 to series 2020, episode 21 which means a whole week has gone and that's the week this thread is about. I think it's been pulled as it was clearly very controversial.

I'm desperate to see it 😂😭

Reactions: 1
The B&B's featured in the missing week are the following:

Potbank Aparthotel
Millstone House
Hotel Vienna
Pollards Inn

Reactions: 1
problem with this show is some couples are too tactical and it ruins it.
Agree, it's all about tactics, they shouldn't see any of the feedback until the end, it spoils it. Anyone that gives bad feedback then those owners give the same back.