Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw the last 15mins but looks like it could be another love in.
I dunno .. the first couple were fine until they read the feedback, didn’t take anything on board, dismissed everything, even the helpful reference about the chives where she was more than adamant they were staying, She really should have accepted that as constructive, chives are more than just for decoration, they have a strong onion flavour which not everyone wants at breakfast.
Also typical passive aggressive behaviour by the two girls, don’t ask how you want your eggs cooked then grumble you didn’t get poached.
.. and someone scored a 4 for sleep.
Perhaps I’m tilting at windmills but I don’t wanna watch another love-in, give me a hoo-hah any day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched last week's, wish I hadn't bothered! Didn't really like any of them, and agree, I want drama. I want underpayments and walkouts!!!

This week’s has been boring too.
The aftermath on Facebook has been great though.
Tracey starting a very long ‘woe is me, we played fair, the young people were out to get us’ thread …. which is hysterical as she more or less validates her own gameplaying .. and when I last checked one of the Italian men had joined in calling her a liar.
Much better than the weeks borefest.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The aftermath on Facebook has been great though.
Tracey starting a very long ‘woe is me, we played fair, the young people were out to get us’ thread …. which is hysterical as she more or less validates her own gameplaying .. and when I last checked one of the Italian men had joined in calling her a liar.
Much better than the weeks borefest.😉
Where can you see that?

I actually quite liked Katie and her friend this week they seemed like good fun. Wasn't pushed on any of the others though.

Reactions: 2
Those girls from Somerset who ran the pub that they didn’t own were insufferable! Particularly the one who thought she was a comedian.

Reactions: 1
With a huge antagonist like Maxine in the mix, I'm actually excited for payment day.
I prefer the drama weeks but it’s a bit tedious when the trouble causer goes first. Her mattress was gross, just own it. I’d love to see a gogglebox type episode where they see the footage they’re adamant guests lied about.

I prefer the drama weeks but it’s a bit tedious when the trouble causer goes first. Her mattress was gross, just own it. I’d love to see a gogglebox type episode where they see the footage they’re adamant guests lied about.
They should have that at payment day, where they show clips of room inspections.