Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to offer a heartfelt apology for my behaviour on this app. It is absolutely disgusting, and I have learnt first hand how things bite you on the arse- it’s got personal now. I made number of huge mistakes by commenting, and one that I am paying for massively today- I said some awful things along with others that I shouldn’t have said. I have learnt my lesson 10 fold and after this post I will not be on this app again, although threatening to contact my work isnt cool I hold my hands up and say that what I’ve said was awful, Absolutely awful- and (yes I’m sure you would make a good MI5 agent) And Andrea did not and does not deserve the 9 comments that I have personally made in response to others on this app and my own words. After this comment I will not be on this site again. It takes 6 days to deactivate but I will no longer be on this app at all after I press send.

just nipped on to comment this nor will I be on instagram anymore ether- I am genuinely sorry Andrea. I am sorry that you have felt personally victimised by me, as I have today from you. I fully appreciate where you are coming from, and I’ve been devastated all day hence why I’ve deleted 8 years worth of instagram this morning. I was wrong I am wrong and I am owning this. I am very sure and hope someone will screen shot this and get it to you. I have no doubt. I’d now appreciate to draw a line under the situation and have no more to do with each other, I’m not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking you to draw a line. Lastly. I am utterly utterly sorry.
Well you were last on Tattle 2 minutes ago so you obviously didn’t press send and then never come back again? This has to be satire or Andrea herself surely? Who would come on to the exact same forum to apologise, surely if she knows so much about you, she’s contacting your place of work you have some kind of more personal way to contact her and apologise? Andrea’s address is literally public so is her husbands work place I don’t think she massively wants an invasion of personal information war back and forth…

Reactions: 3
Christ, I think you’re taking it a bit seriously. Why will you be deactivating? Surely, you’ve already said what you’ve said now? You’re acting like if you’re caught on Tattle you’ll be disowned by society?! Do you think the people that comment under daily mirror articles or bbc news posts etc would be sacked if their boss found out they had an opinion? I imagine the police would take doxxing more seriously than gossiping? I’m sure Tattle has over a million users, is everybody going to be exposed, disowned and sacked? I imagine the police would also be more concerned about how she’s shared enough information online for strangers to know where her children live, the angle every security camera covers in the house, the way her husband works away, her house layout, the type of car she drives, what her children like to play with etc…

Last edited:
Them accounts leaving tattle is very odd. I don’t get it. Having been in my own situation with dancing perfume lady, it genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she had created either one of them accounts. I know people who are friends with her, think they really know her but I have been on the end of her nasty side and you won’t believe some of things she got up to. She gets very obsessive.
Now them 2 accounts are “deleting their accounts”, she can be like “see, I was right” and “look what I’ve had to put up with” and then tell everyone that she isn’t accepting it as that is that and continue obsess about how they’re going to get what’s coming to them.
As long as it brings new customers/fm sellers to her account, she will play on every bit of it. She can’t build a genuine account with the boost a drama brings

Reactions: 4
Oh andrea you are funny, watching you is just so entertaining. You have absolutely no class and obviously think yourself so important with all your bot followers. A bit wierd apologising to yourself on here though

• Heart
She acts as though she can infiltrate tattle
Sorry Andy babe but if hinch and Solomon and moly mae can’t get us to shhh 🤫 you certainly can’t

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how/why people think it's OK to share identities of people with no actual evidence. How do you go from an anonymous tattle profile to naming and shaming and sharing things about who they believe it to be. I thought her trolls were being dealt with by the police?? Maybe that was someone who was actually in contact with her, not via a gossip site?

I don't understand how/why people think it's OK to share identities of people with no actual evidence. How do you go from an anonymous tattle profile to naming and shaming and sharing things about who they believe it to be. I thought her trolls were being dealt with by the police?? Maybe that was someone who was actually in contact with her, not via a gossip site?
She never had a criminal case because chances are, her and her minions were trolling the other account back. She’s done the whole “I’ve contacted the police” thing before and as far as I know, it didn’t go anywhere. I think when it gets personal to the point people know where each other works/lives, people panic and want rid. That account has apologised and owned up to their actions, there’s not much more she can do and I genuinely hope she’s okay. To be outed by an account with 400k followers was a low blow. What if she did something stupid to herself as a result. Trolling is never right and I get the frustration but to be singled out like that, isn’t nice, especially when the account targeted, has done this so many times before

Reactions: 2
Very strange that PTWM shouted out Andrea - Andrea shared her post but then both were deleted in a matter of 10 minutes. Quite an odd thing to do if they believe they’re in the right?

• Wow
Very strange that PTWM shouted out Andrea - Andrea shared her post but then both were deleted in a matter of 10 minutes. Quite an odd thing to do if they believe they’re in the right?
It is odd! I’ve never really followed PTWM but apparently she does amazing things for women and it would have been very contradictory if she did keep that post up. Again, I do understand the frustration with trolls but a certain someone always cries wolf so wouldn’t find her very trustworthy

It is odd! I’ve never really followed PTWM but apparently she does amazing things for women and it would have been very contradictory if she did keep that post up. Again, I do understand the frustration with trolls but a certain someone always cries wolf so wouldn’t find her very trustworthy
PTWM does NOT do amazing things for women. She might appear to, and that is her special skill. Her thread has a Wiki that I think you might find interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
PTWM does NOT do amazing things for women. She might appear to, and that is her special skill. Her thread has a Wiki that I think you might find interesting.
I know nothing about the other account. I’ve never followed her but she needs to be careful supporting miss Barn

She’s an attention seeking ho. Who remembers the days she’d parade like a ring girl with posters on her drive way trying to grab hinchys attention?

Reactions: 5
Never heard of this one before seeing someone share her story about the tattle trolls. I ran here for the tea and she’s got 36 pages in the last three years ffs beaut even Marcus ain’t that boring yet. Stop drawing attention to yourself and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
Does this beccialexis character think she can just act normal as though nothing has happened? Stories of dresses at Cannes, juice plus collagen and morning coffees. What a strange human being.

Reactions: 2
Does this beccialexis character think she can just act normal as though nothing has happened? Stories of dresses at Cannes, juice plus collagen and morning coffees. What a strange human being.
I thought the same thing. Does she have her own thread? 👀

I’ve unfollowed big barn lady as it became too much to cope with! What’s happened with the above person? 👆🏼

What’s she supposed to do? Barn lady literally talks out her arse. She’s done this so many times and never provided actual evidence. Why are we all supposed to believe she’s the innocent party. If trolling actually happened, normal people don’t troll without reason to. Barn lady was losing followers and she can’t get followers for being a decent human, she has to play the victim card. That Becci account should just ignore her
---
I’ve unfollowed big barn lady as it became too much to cope with! What’s happened with the above person? 👆🏼
She told everyone that that Beccialexis had been trolling her. Barn lady was vile about her on her stories, sharing images of her. This Becci lady denied and even tried to message barn lady to resolve it but barn lady does what she does and ignored her and made this big drama. I would like to point out that Barn lady has provided no solid evidence to link Becci to anything. I’ve lost count of how many times barn lady has done this. Barn lady is a vile bully. I can’t say what I know but she has been awful to REAL LIFE friends too

Last edited:
BecciAlexis did say that should she continue getting vile messages from followers of Barn woman, that she would involve the police. Maybe that’s where it’s gone and therefore she would be told not to discuss it. There was no evidence that there was any trolling. She did say in the message to Barn that she had unfollowed her. So is it a case of open accounts that unfollow her are classed as trolls?

I followed her for a while, never actually found her funny like she thinks she is. Once the bragging, mirror pictures to show what she’s wearing (did anyone even ask?) and daily look fantastic parcels got unboxed I threw the towel in. She seems to lead a sad and lonely life, no friends or husband present and I’m sure I’ve seen her slag her mum off on her stories too! Loves playing the victim card though doesn’t she?

Reactions: 4