Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not coincidental 😭
Is she trying to let us know that he is still there or they have split and she’s selling all his stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If they are still very much married then it is completely bizarre that they do sod all together

People say you never know what goes on behind closed doors but he’s never behind the bloody door in the first place 😂

I hope one day in the not too distant future andrea will grow up and not focus on the material tit , nails lashes hair and spend time with those boys but I very much doubt it as look fantastic, chinese nail shops and SHEIN seem to be her priority - such a shame she will realise this when it’s way too late

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is how she is type 1 and yet eats more sugar and more tit than someone who doesn’t have it. You can’t just eat unlimited amount of cakes and sweets and carbs and tit without being extremely ill I think she does it for affect and probably gives it to the kids rather than herself! I used to like her but since FM I she’s acting like she is Bill Gates. I do still follow her tho just to see what tit she comes out with next but she makes me cringe!

Reactions: 4
I wondered that too. The children at work with type 1 have quite strict things in place around their eating.

I wondered that too. The children at work with type 1 have quite strict things in place around their eating.
Exactly, there is no way she eats what she says it’s constant tit all the time. Not even like it’s every now and then it’s constant M&S cakes etc. I think she likes to make out she eats what she likes even tho she is type 1 and skinny so people ask her how she does it. You couldn’t stay that slim and eat what she eats. Even tho now she is getting healthy 🙄

For those who can’t see
Thanks for posting !! Why is she moaning about a totally separate platform ? Because she can’t control the narrative 🤷‍♀️ so just don’t look love
Total narcissistic behaviour
And she did post a pic of some ladies in the changing room ! I’m sure all gyms have a no photo policy in there, but still acting like she’s the victim here 🙄

What I don’t understand is how she is type 1 and yet eats more sugar and more tit than someone who doesn’t have it. You can’t just eat unlimited amount of cakes and sweets and carbs and tit without being extremely ill I think she does it for affect and probably gives it to the kids rather than herself! I used to like her but since FM I she’s acting like she is Bill Gates. I do still follow her tho just to see what tit she comes out with next but she makes me cringe!
Just because she’s type 1 doesn’t mean she has to stay on a strict diet! Type 1s can eat whatever they like as-long as they bolus for it🤦🏻‍♀️

Just because she’s type 1 doesn’t mean she has to stay on a strict diet! Type 1s can eat whatever they like as-long as they bolus for it🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes I know thanks because my partner is type 1. What I said is her diet is mainly sugar and tit (what she shows us) even without diabetes that isn’t a normal diet to eat all that crap.
Yes you can bolus for each meal you have but what she eats is irresponsible for anyone let alone someone with type 1!

I’ve unfollowed her as she winds me up too much for it to even be funny…But please feel free to post anything on here, I’m still intrigued at her life lol!!!

She thinks she’s mi5. It’s embarrassing, it just gives her the excuse needed to film herself on her home cctv for her followers to tell her how amazing she is and feed her ego even more. Wonder who will be looking after okayden Jayden and kayden when she swanz off too Antalya ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed. She appears to have blocked me from her stories when we have actually chatted OK in dm’s in the past so she can duck herself!

• Wow