Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope people report her if I’m honest. I think it’s takes a certain type of individual to out people all over their socials- it’s one thing talking on here which is a known trolling website- but another thing actually singling people out over stories. However the likes of Stacey and hinch get trolled all the time yet never post it all over socials.. and to make a highlight about this woman… 😳

Reactions: 1
I hope people report her if I’m honest. I think it’s takes a certain type of individual to out people all over their socials- it’s one thing talking on here which is a known trolling website- but another thing actually singling people out over stories. However the likes of Stacey and hinch get trolled all the time yet never post it all over socials.. and to make a highlight about this woman… 😳
Has she actually shared who this woman is? By name? 😳

She’s blocked me from seeing her stories too even though I still follow her 🤣

• Haha
Andreas address is public knowledge
Bet she wouldn't like that shared all over here she can thank her mate next door for that one

• Haha
If you dish it out be prepared to take it if you can’t cover your tracks, you bring it on yourself!

Reactions: 2
Novices 🤣 the person they’re “ANONYMOUSLY” trolling is publicly trolling them, you couldn’t make this up it’s great viewing 😜
fair do’s if those she is ‘outing’ actually HAS trolled her! I never have and just took umbrage at being blocked from her stories!

DM’s were fine! That’s my confusion as to being removed. I don’t mind being removed if things were awkward, I get that, but they weren’t!
Anyhow, I said my bit. She’s got nothing on me so no real issue.

DM’s were fine! That’s my confusion as to being removed. I don’t mind being removed if things were awkward, I get that, but they weren’t!
Anyhow, I said my bit. She’s got nothing on me so no real issue.
Be careful, she’ll be telling everyone you’re a troll next
---
I swear she’s done all this “someone is trolling me, stalking, creating fake accounts” thing before. Wasn’t there an account that she said wouldn’t leave her alone and she did all that big statement, reading from papers, wearing sunglasses thing?

I’m not this website’s biggest fan but I can’t stand bullies.
Even with the small amount of followers she does have, she should still be taking responsibility for influence that she could have over certain situations. It is wrong to troll people but publicly name and shaming them isn’t the way to go. Also, we haven’t actually seen any proof linking accounts to the individual she named. I know, from personal experience, what that can do to someone. I hope that Lauren person is okay

I will never condone bullying at all. I don’t think her kids should be mentioned. It’s not her kids fault and they are innocent. However, and I’m really holding back when I say this, but this woman is vile and she is all about what she can gain. She loves the drama and loves the fact it boosts her followers and boosts her potential customers.

She has literally pushed away real life friends on her quest to gain fame/followers. This website is a perfect way for her to play victim. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was one of these accounts commenting and keeping it going

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hannah and Scott 🤯
I’m going to be a bit pissed tbh if a tattler has put the rest of us under the microscope by doing something silly.
I don’t comment on this thread but have spoken about this person on another thread. It’s not worth jeopardising the rest of us by going over the top

Hannah and Scott 🤯
I’m going to be a bit pissed tbh if a tattler has put the rest of us under the microscope by doing something silly.
I don’t comment on this thread but have spoken about this person on another thread. It’s not worth jeopardising the rest of us by going over the top
Why would you worry about being under the microscope? Once you make a comment, you’re putting yourself out there. To be honest, I think many of us are on here because she doesn’t let you have a discussion with her about a difference of opinion. She just blocks and then plays the troll card when someone doesn’t agree with her

Why would you worry about being under the microscope? Once you make a comment, you’re putting yourself out there. To be honest, I think many of us are on here because she doesn’t let you have a discussion with her about a difference of opinion. She just blocks and then plays the troll card when someone doesn’t agree with her
Mine was something unrelated to all of this. I do not wish to be put in the same box as people who have been making contact with places she shows she has been. It’s meant to be a critique forum.

Mine was something unrelated to all of this. I do not wish to be put in the same box as people who have been making contact with places she shows she has been. It’s meant to be a critique forum.
Fair enough. Although, has she shared evidence of this happening? If I remember correctly, in the past she claimed to have a criminal case against previous “trolls” and from what I’ve been told, nothing happened.

I understand what you’re saying but she puts anyone that doesn’t agree with her and “trolls” all in the bracket anyway

Fair enough. Although, has she shared evidence of this happening? If I remember correctly, in the past she claimed to have a criminal case against previous “trolls” and from what I’ve been told, nothing happened.

I understand what you’re saying but she puts anyone that doesn’t agree with her and “trolls” all in the bracket anyway
So far those usernames shown and named have fallen silent on here. I have just been watching from the sidelines. Sounds like you can’t see what’s going on perhaps.

You all need to stop worrying . Our mi5ndrea is busy today stuffing her face with a mcdonalds while
The crotchfroot run riot in softplay

So far those usernames shown and named have fallen silent on here. I have just been watching from the sidelines. Sounds like you can’t see what’s going on perhaps.
I’m aware of what is happening. I’m also aware of what a compulsive liar she is. Sharing names really isn’t proof of anything. From my own personal experience, she loves to spin a story. She always does this when her followers drop off… 😏

Reactions: 2
I would like to offer a heartfelt apology for my behaviour on this app. It is absolutely disgusting, and I have learnt first hand how things bite you on the arse- it’s got personal now. I made number of huge mistakes by commenting, and one that I am paying for massively today- I said some awful things along with others that I shouldn’t have said. I have learnt my lesson 10 fold and after this post I will not be on this app again, although threatening to contact my work isnt cool I hold my hands up and say that what I’ve said was awful, Absolutely awful- and (yes I’m sure you would make a good MI5 agent) And Andrea did not and does not deserve the 9 comments that I have personally made in response to others on this app and my own words. After this comment I will not be on this site again. It takes 6 days to deactivate but I will no longer be on this app at all after I press send.

just nipped on to comment this nor will I be on instagram anymore ether- I am genuinely sorry Andrea. I am sorry that you have felt personally victimised by me, as I have today from you. I fully appreciate where you are coming from, and I’ve been devastated all day hence why I’ve deleted 8 years worth of instagram this morning. I was wrong I am wrong and I am owning this. I am very sure and hope someone will screen shot this and get it to you. I have no doubt. I’d now appreciate to draw a line under the situation and have no more to do with each other, I’m not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking you to draw a line. Lastly. I am utterly utterly sorry.