Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the car tax thing is hilariously creepy and sad! I’d probably keep proof of that happening as well!

he probably confused who she is as she never wants to spend time with any of the kids !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else shove on their husbands Rolex whilst you’re sat around the house 😂
She daren’t move her hands too much or it will fall off
Same old Braggy Andrea and we have the arrival of the Porsche to contend with soon as well. Wonder if she will ever mention what happened to the Ferrari ?
10C530E0-A5F2-4ADA-B807-DFEB7C015EB7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else shove on their husbands Rolex whilst you’re sat around the house 😂
She daren’t move her hands too much or it will fall off
Same old Braggy Andrea and we have the arrival of the Porsche to contend with soon as well. Wonder if she will ever mention what happened to the Ferrari ?
View attachment 2027259
She is top of the brag list for me ! Screams of no class what so ever along with no friends

😹😹 She comes across the most lonely person eva
She really does. She relies on Instagram and the people below her to be her team. Hubby is rarely home, even when her mum comes over she moans. She probably thinks her cleaner is her bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I didn’t even know she had a thread I have had to unfollow her the constant bragging and buying pointless tit from look fantastic. She said today about tattle but didn’t give the name of it so had to come over here and have a look!
What I find weird is how the garden is empty no toys in I did notice a goal the other day actually but I have 4 kids and my garden is full of footballs, cars etc! It’s odd! Also the fact she hangs her washing indoors in the summer bugs the life out of me when she has a garden!

Reactions: 3
Brilliant she needs to get a structural engineer out pronto
---
Well I didn’t even know she had a thread I have had to unfollow her the constant bragging and buying pointless tit from look fantastic. She said today about tattle but didn’t give the name of it so had to come over here and have a look!
What I find weird is how the garden is empty no toys in I did notice a goal the other day actually but I have 4 kids and my garden is full of footballs, cars etc! It’s odd! Also the fact she hangs her washing indoors in the summer bugs the life out of me when she has a garden!
What did she say about tattle ? I didn’t notice those stories wonder if she did a dirty delete after.

• Haha
Brilliant she needs to get a structural engineer out pronto
---

What did she say about tattle ? I didn’t notice those stories wonder if she did a dirty delete after.
She was saying about a site that she didn’t want to name that she has never read and doesn’t go on but someone told her what people on here were saying about her.

• Haha
So flogging a Cashback type app now
Think she should be a little bit more transparent about how much she is getting paid for referrals!!
Like her look fantastic that she says she gets nothing from but sometimes shoved it up as an AFF link - which means she does
This woman does nothing for you unless she gets something for herself - no wonder she’s got no friends